Hedonists - Cover

Hedonists

Copyright© 1999 by JonBoy

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He goes to their house to fix a leaky pipe, and much more

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports  

Vicky and Dave walked nude, hand-in-hand to the dressing room, their bodies still flushed with the glow of orgasm. The other couples greeted them with congratulatory hugs and kisses, which lingered with provocative caresses of one another. The young pair showered and dressed. On their way out, many of the late staying patrons smiled and applauded their exceptional performance. Dave noted quite a few couples were still dancing the new "Tribal" dance he had introduced. The scene was sexually intoxicating, and Dave felt his tender penis throb at the lewd actions of the dancers. Vicky caught his hand and led him from the

blasting, music filled night-club.

On the way back to Vicky's, the pretty blond snuggled close under Dave's strong arm. She patted his thigh and crotch gently. Her eyes were closed and a serene smile covered her angelic face. "Dave?" she asked, "Since its the weekend, why don't you stay over at my place - if you don't have other plans?"

Dave thought for a moment. His cock jumped at the thought of being alone with two incredible women for the weekend. Vicky felt his answer in her massaging palm, even before he responded. "Sure, sweetheart!" He exclaimed eagerly. "I've got nothing planned at all. Are you sure it wouldn't be a bother?"

"You know Mom would love to have you over, Dave." Vicky responded, looking into his eyes. "In fact, she'd probably be pissed if I didn't offer! Don't worry about getting clothes, either. I don't think we'll need any!" Vicky giggled as she pulled his stiffening member from his now open fly. She blew a warm stream of air over the head as she pulled back his foreskin. Her head disappeared into his lap as she lazily suckled on his penis while they continued home. Her soft licker flicked along the length of his penis. She kissed the angry red tip with her pouting lips. A strand of his pre-cum clung to her lower lip. She licked it off, while looking him in the eye with an impish grin. Her hand fished inside his pants to fondle his scrotum tenderly. Her long tongue ran up the side of his cock before she engulfed his manhood with her warm, moist mouth. He felt his cock pass into her throat. Her swallows milked his cock head. Dave found it hard to concentrate on driving, while trying to manuever more of his throbbing cock down his pretty girlfriend's throat. There wasn't quite enough room behind the wheel for this kind of fun!

Dave's hand slid under her mini-skirt and massaged her moist pussy in response to her expert felatio. He diddled her hard clit with one finger while he slid another into her honey pot. Her juices covered his fingers. His strokes matched her pistoning mouth. The lips of her over-heated pussy flushed with sexual excitement. Vicky's vagina clamped eagerly on his questing digit. His palm was soon slick with her love juice. He slid slick fingers along her pussy lips. She moaned softly around his cock when his wet fingertip lightly probed her bottom hole. Her sucking increased as his fingers played with her crotch holes.

They pulled into Vicky's drive. Dave was relieved. He wasn't sure how much control he could maintain on his driving while she sucked his cock. He turned off the vehicle, and they disengaged. Vicky slid into his arms, and frenched his mouth, her lips were salty with his pre-cum. Dave fondled a firm boob with his juice wettened hand. Her nipple was stiff. She thrust her chest forward shamelessly to encourage his carresses of her aching nipples.

She broke the kiss and said, "We can do this better inside, lover." They got out and went into the expensive home. The house was dark and quiet when they entered. "Mom's already in bed so let's be quiet." She murmured, her warm breath grazing his soft ear. She removed her shoes, and so did Dave. Dave followed her to her bedroom.

She paused in the middle of the room. Dave captured Vicky's firm tits from behind as they entered the dimly lit room. The light from the pool filtered through the mini-blinds, and illuminated their embrace with a soft glow. She arched her back and pressed her ass into his crotch. Her hands groped his loins. He flipped her short top over her protruding breasts, exposing them. Dave hefted her milkers in his strong hands. The firm globes felt smooth and woarm in his hands. At first, he avoided touching her aching nipples. He squeezed and kneaded her tender mammaries. His fingers grazed her angry red aureoles. Her chest heaved with desire. Finally, he ran his fingertips over her hard tit tips. He rotated his hands rapidly, causing the nipples to vibrate with the quick flicking of his fingers. Her head fell back on his shoulder in rapture. His fingertips caught her nipples and tugged the hard little knobs until her breasts were grotesquely extended. Suddenly, he let the stretched flesh of her nipples go, and her titties flopped lewdly. Blood rushed to the aching tips, enlarging them even more. Dave continued repeating this act, and Vicky would pull back slightly to heighten the sensation building in her nipples. It seemed as if an electric current was building in the abused nipples during his unmerciful tugs, which zapped to her quivering pussy when he let the tortured flesh flop free. Her tits bounced and flopped lewdly as Dave varied his caresses from soft to almost torturesome. His carresses changes without notice. Vicky felt her pussy tingling with the prelude to orgasm.

One of his hands drifted over her firm belly and fluttered between her moist thighs. Vicky spread her legs wantonly. Her ass bumping into his thrusting crotch. Vicky craned her neck for a kiss. Dave's mouth trailed wet kisses up her shoulder and neck to her waiting lips. Their tongues flicked in each other's mouths. She unzipped his straining fly - freeing his rock-hard cock. Her tender touches guided his manhood between her ass cheeks to rub along her lust distended pussy lips. Standing on tiptoes, her juices trailed along the broad length of his throbbing member. Her hand cupped his cock into her crack. His sausage slithered and sawed from her dripping vagina to her pulsating pooper. She could see his penis head protruding from underneath her blond bush. Another drop of his sweet pre-cum fluid formed on its tip. She smeared the clear fluid on a finger and licked it between their kisses. Her excitment grew until the head of his pulsating penis rubbed on her stiff clit. Suddenly, she felt a searing explosion of her orgasm sweep through her loins. Her nipples tingled from his continued onslaught of the firm mounds.

Finally, she began to relax in the afterglow of her cum. He pulled her top free from her shoulders, and unsnapped her mini skirt, while she unbuttoned the waist of his pants. His shirt soon joined the unwanted pile of clothing that lay strewn across the floor. Soon they were completely nude. When Vicky bumped the edge of her bed in the darkness, the couple tumbled onto the soft bed spread. They giggled with wanton delight. As Dave's body fell on top of her prone form, his penis slid naturally into her wet womb. They began to move together in slow, deep strokes. Dave held onto her tits. He thumbed her stiff nipples. Vicky stifled her groans in her pillow. Her hand caressed the juncture of their union. Her fingers flicked her clit and his cock and balls. She would switch hands occasionally, licking the love juices from one while caressing herself with the other.

Dave admired her hourglass shaped back and flaring hips as he watched his long cock slide easily in to her pussy. She pressed back against his groin with each thrust. Her buttocks rippled in the dim light. Dave's hands carressed her back and ass cheeks. He noticed the difference in her tenseness from his earlier massage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.