Trust Me! - Cover

Trust Me!

Copyright© 1999 by Vickie Tern

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender  

The next morning as we walked down to the pool I tried to take Monica aside to ask if she had taken precautions, but she clung to Ben the whole time, and he gazed down fondly on her, and there was no opportunity. The well-hung young man was at the pool again, and with easy affability Ben introduced himself and then introduced us all around -- his name was Jeff -- and then organized the four of us into a game of water polo, boys against girls. The young man fell against me repeatedly in his efforts to block my shots, and it became obvious he was trying to feel me up. This was new for me, and made me uneasy. But my bathing suit molded me beautifully, and after last night's escapades I decided to let him. Then there was no getting rid of him. In fact, with a glance toward me, Monica invited him to breakfast with us, and then to play golf with us, then tennis. As we dressed in our tennis outfits with their short, flirty skirts, she suggested I wear black panties fringed in French lace, not my proper tennis panties. So Jeff never took his eyes off my pretty bottom, and I beat him easily even though I was trying to play like an inexperienced girl, as girls do with boys they like. We spent the whole day together.

As we dressed for cocktails that night, Monica told me, "Ben and I are going out for drinks and dinner tonight. Just the two of us. We'll be back late. Jeff'll be here to pick you up in a few minutes. Do you know how to dance young people's dances these days? Have fun!"

That night, tired out from slow dancing, and dirty dancing, and hop dancing, I couldn't think how to turn Jeff off at the door, so he came into my room for a nightcap. He'd been wonderfully personable and attentive all through dinner, and at the dance he'd been lighthearted and increasingly affectionate, but always gentlemanly. He fixed drinks for the two of us, then sat down on the couch next to me, and we talked.

Then he stayed the night. He surprised me with a soft kiss full on the mouth, and I surprised myself by kissing him back. He began playing with my nipples and the little titties that seemed to be behind them, and I melted, and my mind roamed to the feel of Ben's cock inside me, and I wondered what Jeff's might feel like. He sensed my surrender. I was terrified he'd find out I wasn't a true woman when he reached into my crotch. But when he felt the Super-Max Pad I kept there to simulate a mound of Venus and cover my male equipment, he smiled.

"It's just as well," he said. "I don't have a condom with me anyhow. But if you don't mind, I can try to please you through your back door. Have you ever made love that way? Do you mind... ? Would you... ?" I kissed him even more deeply, and my hands stroked his thin, strong shoulders. I had my own Ben!

I didn't mind. I would. It was as if I had been mesmerized by this new kind of sex for me, being penetrated and entered and filled by someone firm, attentive, and considerate. Some time during the night Monica and Ben came home, and I half-woke to see that Monica was looking in on me. When the light from her room fell across my bed and revealed me sprawled across Jeff, our bed covers tangled on the floor and his long cock still in my hand, I heard her enter and pick up a blanket, then cover the two of us. Then I felt her kiss me softly on the cheek, and retreating, close the door behind her.

And so the weekend went. Jeff and I were together almost constantly, and he fucked and screwed and sucked and licked me as often as I did these things to him. I managed to speak to Monica briefly in the Women's Locker Room about the risk she ran of getting pregnant by Ben. But she was strangely unconcerned. "Do you think so? she said. "Well then. He just pumped another load into me in the Sauna, when I was sitting in his lap. He's inexhaustible, that man. You didn't notice? Here, suck it out of me."

And she leaned way back on a bench and spread her legs wide, and looked at me imperiously, waiting. So I dropped to my knees and leaned way in, and lapped and sucked and scrubbed her slit and her pussy with my tongue, as best I could. His cum still tasted like heavy sweet cream, I found as I cleaned her out, unlike Jeff's, which was also delicious but a little salty. She had a small orgasm, nothing like those wrenching cataclysms she and Ben shared, but she smiled gratefully at me.

"Feel better, now? Andrea, you can't follow me and Ben around like a puppy, or a human douche bag, waiting to slip your tongue into my pussy. The two of us fuck all the time. You'll just have to wait until we get home, and then I'll explain things to my husband. But he's not here, remember?"

I had no choice.

We wore every outfit we had bought for the weekend, and Sunday night as we gathered up our luggage to go home, Monica was amused that I was limping, walking a little spraddle-legged. I might have overdone it with Jeff, I was thinking to myself. But he'd been so sweet, I couldn't refuse him! And he felt so good in my mouth or my rear!

"Andrea dear," Monica said. "Try to walk a bit more respectably. You are the very image of a well-fucked woman. Ben's just gone off at a business meeting in Detroit now, but I hope he gave Jeff a handsome bonus before he left. Obviously he was worth every penny."

I was shocked! But also a little depressed! "Jeff was a prostitute? He did it for pay? Not for me, because he admired me?"

"Oh, my dearest Angela, he did admire you! He's one of the highest-paid male escorts in the business, and he takes on no clients that don't interest him. That first time we met him at the pool, he was looking you over. He told Ben later that he was willing to romance you for half his fee, and even to sleep with you for no fee at all. You have a delightfully sluttish innocence, he said, and certainly know how to enjoy a man who knows how to enjoy you. But he has to earn a living, so we paid him in full. He was worth every penny just to keep you busy while Ben and I played with each other round the clock, and also in furthering your education as to what it means to be a woman. How wonderful it can be. And doing it safely, without risk. Now we really can talk to each other about how different guys feel inside us, can't we?"

And Monica linked her arm into mine and laughed a voluptuous, knowing laugh. I felt even more uneasy. "Oh, c'mon," she said. "Didn't you have a perfectly scrumptious time?" I had to admit it.

When we got home, Monica suggested we have a long talk. "Andrea, now my beloved spouse returned to me," she said, "I have some things I need to tell you that you need to know. But we'll talk in a restaurant. In a public place, because I don't know if you'll be upset or not when you hear them."

She took one long look at my face, and then broke out, "Oh, my dear, my darling, my lovely pet, please don't look so sad. You look ready to dissolve! No, I'm not going to leave you! I'm never going to leave you! I love you! I need you! Now more than ever! You don't know how much! But when you hear what I have to say, maybe you'll want to leave me. I hope not. I'd feel desolated! Maybe even betrayed. But not by you. So we need to talk things over quietly!"

We said very little to each other as we drove to our favorite restaurant, the little Italian restaurant where we had first met, as it were, as girl friends, and I had first learned not to be afraid to show my femininity to the world. Again, it was crowded. Once the Maitre d' had seated us, and we had ordered drinks, I just looked mournfully at Monica and said nothing. This was her sell, and I didn't even know what kind of property she had in mind.

She took a deep breath and began. "First of all, I want to tell you again, I love you, and I don't ever want to lose you. No matter what. I'm not going to tell you everything now, just enough for now. More later when the time comes. I'm not hiding anything, but I do want you to come to the same conclusions I've reached, all on your own. And that means thinking things through a little at a time. I think I know what you want most from life, and from our marriage. But I'm not sure you know, yet. All right?"

I nodded.

"You saw that I've been having an affair with Ben. It hasn't been for too long. Maybe three or four months. He's been hitting on me for years, and I've been turning him down for years, but he's a man of enormous persuasive charm, and I confess it, one afternoon when the office had closed down, and I knew you were prancing around in your skirts and negligees and things at home, not too eager to see me home early, I thought I'd just try him out.

"Well, he overwhelmed me! Like a summer storm! Sudden down pouring fury, thunder, lightning, all of it! I couldn't get enough of that massive cock into me! It's very special, gentle yet thick enough to stretch anyone, and so insatiable, you know? Yes, you do know, now. I couldn't get enough of his ferocious energy into me either! All that vitality! You know that now too. Could you resist him? No, not even with all of your male conditioning to avoid sex with men. How could I, once he'd reached me."

"I'd gotten too used to you, I guess. You're gentle, and considerate, and sweet, and everything I've always wanted in a man. You're also everything I might want in a woman too, they're the same traits. I asked you to get that vasectomy, and you did, with no hesitation. Giving up for me your whole posterity! All of your wonderful potential as a parent! For me! Because I asked you to do it, and it was done, and you've never said a word to me about it since! You are a priceless marvel! I bet if I was to ask you to give up your manhood altogether, your balls, you'd do it. I've been thinking of asking, because they aren't doing anything for you now any more, and they're interfering with your womanhood in some ways. But all in good time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.