Jone My Beloved Twin Sister - Cover

Jone My Beloved Twin Sister

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Description: He and his twin Sister loved each other all of their lives. He married a young woman who was nearly a clone of his twin Sister. He loses his wife and his beloved twin sister helps him after the loss of his wife. Their love for each other grew much greater after the loss of his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.


My twin sister and I were born only minutes apart. Mom and Dad named her Jonellyn which was quickly shortened to Jone. Mom always pronounced her name as Joan-e and the rest of us all followed suit. They named me Dustin but, Mom immediately shortened it to Dusty which only she and Joan-e called me from there on.

As a little girl Joan-e loved to call me by what she considered was my full name, Dusty Robbins, implying that I was a dusty robin or a dirty bird as she really liked to giggle about.

Mom and Dad raised Joan-e and me to be close to one another as much as possible. They always encouraged us to play together when we were toddlers. We had twin beds in the same bedroom for the first two or three years.

I think that was an arrangement for our mom to make it convenient for her to tuck us into bed and to look in on us during the night when she thought it to be necessary. Then later Mom and Dad put us into separate bedrooms.

Joan-e was always an affectionate little girl and she always loved to kiss me, just giggle and say, “I love you Dusty.” I think that was Joan-e’s response to Mom’s constant urging.

I would always kiss her back and tell her, “I love you, too, Joan-e.”

When we went to school Mom always told us to look for one another and come home together if at all possible. In grade school and middle school we looked out for one another. That increased when we were in high school by which time we each had just about gained our full adult stature.

Of course, I was taller and heavier than Joan-e was and I was able to be a protector for her. However, I couldn’t count the number of times that Joan-e stood up for me and defended me from untrue remarks from other kids when we were in high school.

Mom and Dad were very proud to hear our names being called and watched with pride as we both walked across the stage to receive our high school diplomas. They celebrated our graduation by taking us out to eat at our favorite restaurant after our graduation.

We both went to the same college together but, we didn’t see each other nearly as much there as we had previously in grade school and high school. One big reason for that was because she lived in one dorm building and I lived in another dorm building. Mom and Dad always insisted that I take Joan-e to school and bring her home with me at the beginning and end of each semester and on holidays.

We still saw quite a bit of each other during the school year but, that all changed. About the second semester of our senor year Joan-e met a guy named Slade. I thought that he was at best a real dork and he knew it.

But, he was smart enough not to challenge me or get in my way for fear that I would knock him on his ass. And I sure wouldn’t have had any problem doing that either. I wasn’t about to put up with any of his smart ass comments and he knew it.

During the semester break, Joan-e brought the dork home with her. I always made sure that I had something else to do other than sit around and talk to him. I knew that Joan-e was well aware of what I thought of him but, I never said anything to her about it. I really didn’t want to alienate her over that worthless dipshit.

Things got worse after graduation at least from my perspective anyway, when Joan-e announced that she and the dork were going to get married. Later in June after graduation they got married. They were married and they moved to a little town close to where his parents lived not all that far from the university.

I didn’t see all that much of Joan-e and the dork after they were married as I always made sure that I had something else to do on the weekends when they visited with our parents.

I know that Joan-e knew the reason why and I think that Mom and Dad had a pretty good idea of why, too, but, they never said a word to me and I didn’t say anything to them either.

Mom never asked me why and I didn’t want to make it hard on Joan-e or Mom explaining it to Mom. I figured that Mom and Dad didn’t need to think that I had disowned Joan-e just because I didn’t have any use for the dork. I never knew what Mom and Dad thought of the dork but, they couldn’t say what they thought anyway. And they wouldn’t have said what they thought either, especially not to me.

In our senior year at college, I met and became involved with a really sweet girl by the name of Megan. She was very sweet and very intelligent. We really got along very well together. I don’t know what had attracted me to Megan at the time. Later when I began to think about it, it kind of dawned on me.

I had heard that men are attracted to women who resemble their mothers or their sisters or both. And Megan did that. She was very sweet like our Mother and she also looked a lot like Joan-e, too.

Megan resembled our Mother in her sweetness and her disposition but, she resembled Joan-e very much more. She had similar color eyes and hair and her face was very pretty like Joan-e’s. Megan’s body was very similar to Joan-e’s as well since she was about the same height and she had a figure nearly identical to that of Joan-e’s.

Megan wasn’t a carbon copy of my Mother but, she was much closer to being a carbon copy of Joan-e. I wasn’t in love with my Mother but, I had begun to think that maybe I was in love with my twin Sister.

I guess I had every right to be in love with my Sister as Mom and Dad had always wanted us to be very close to one another. And they succeeded in doing that very successfully.

Since Megan was a year behind me, she had to stay at the university for her final year at school to get her degree. During that time I found a job in the city, her home town, to prepare for us getting married after she got her degree that following spring. We celebrated her graduation and getting her degree. Megan was very happy to have finished school so that we could be together full time.

When I originally brought Megan home for a visit with Mom and Dad, they really seemed to like her and that made both of us very happy. Mom later told me when Joan-e found out that we were together she got very excited and was very happy for us, also.

It was almost as though Joan-e and I were about to get married. I kind of thought Joan-e would have married me if we could have but, we both knew it was not legal for us to do so.

That spring after Megan had received her degree we finally decided to get married. Her parents and my parents were both very happy to hear that we planned to get married. We were married later in June just after her graduation. Joan-e was so happy for us I think she felt like she had married me. Megan got a job there in her hometown and she moved into my two bedroom apartment with me.

She told me that she wanted to put off having babies and work for a couple of years until we got on our feet. I knew that she really wanted to have babies and it was a big sacrifice on her part to put it off for a couple of years.

I wouldn’t have had any problems if we had started to have a baby right away but, I wanted her to be happy with what our joint decision was. After all, if she got pregnant it was her having the baby, not me.

About a year after Megan and I were married Joan-e came over to our apartment to visit with us. While she was there she told us, “Dustin, I need your help.” I could see tears beginning to form in her eyes and she continued. “Dusty, you were right. Slade was a dork, a real dork and worse and I really need your help big time Big Brother.”

He was alright the first few months to a year after we were married but then he got to running around and coming in late and I didn’t know what he’d been doing. Then he got to being very abusive toward me and I can’t take it anymore.

I just had to get away from him but, if I kicked him out I couldn’t pay the rent and if I left I didn’t have anywhere else to go. I really don’t want to go home to Mom and Dad, Dusty. Can you and Megan help me, Dusty?”

“I think we can, Joan-e, but, Megan has as much to say about this as I do so I want her to voice her opinion about this before I make our commitment to you.” I turned and asked Megan, “What do you think, Sweetheart?”

I could see the pain of concern and apprehension painted on Joan-e’s face but, I knew how Megan was going to respond to my question to her. I think that Joan-e knew how Megan was going to respond because of how I had already responded to her.

“Oh, Dusty, we have to help her. I’d really want someone like my brother to help me like this if I was in her same situation.” I wasn’t surprised with Megan’s response because it was just what I thought Joan-e’s response would have been if the situation was reversed. Joan-e knew that Megan would likely respond like our Mother would have if the question was up to her.

Joan-e got out of her chair, stepped over to Megan; put her arms around Megan and with tears in her eyes. She said, “Thank you Megan. I love you.”

Then she stepped over to me, crying, and said, “Thank you, too, Dusty and I love you, too, more than I can ever tell you. I was afraid you might tell me you didn’t want me to stay here with you and Megan. I know you thought he was a dork but, you never said a word to me or Mom and Dad about it either.

I know you had every right to speak your mind about what you thought about him and you were right. I don’t know what I would have done without you two. I just couldn’t have gone back home to Mom and Dad under those circumstances.”

“I thought you would know I’d always do anything I could to help you, Joan-e. You’re my twin sister and there is no way I could not help you. There’s always a plate on our table and a bed in our house for you for as long as you want it.” She stayed with us in our spare bedroom until the weekend and then we went over to her apartment to get her things and bring them back to our apartment.

Joan-e was a whole lot happier after we brought all of her things back to our apartment. Then on Monday morning I took her to find a lawyer to help her file for a separation and then a divorce from him.

I gave the lawyer some money to get the separation and divorce work started. I told Joan-e, “When the lawyer needs more money to get your divorce I’ll pay that for you, too, Honey.”

Once her separation and divorce papers were filed I helped her find a job. Joan-e was very happy that she had begun to turn her life around and she began to live a lifestyle like she was always used to when we were kids living at home. Each night Joan-e helped us with making our supper and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards.

Some nights or weekends she even helped by doing the laundry which helped us especially Megan a lot. Megan and I always thanked Joan-e for all the help she gave us. Joan-e always protested, “That’s what we were taught to do when I was a kid at home and it applies here as well, Megan and Dusty. Dusty, you and I always did these things for our Mother when we lived at home.”

Usually on the weekend Megan and I would go out. We would go out to eat or go to a movie or go to a dance club. After Joan-e came to stay with us I asked Megan if she wanted to go out this weekend.

She quickly replied, “Yeah, Dustin, but, we can’t go out and leave Joan-e here all by herself. We have to take her with us when we go out even if we just go out to eat. She is your twin Sister you know and we can’t leave her here by herself while we are out and having a good time each weekend.”

“Yeah, you’re right, Honey. I’ll tell her we’re going to go out and she is going to come along with us.” We went out several weekends and each time we took Joan-e with us. I know that Megan enjoyed having her along just as much as I did. It was clear that Joan-e enjoyed going out with us, too.

It was extra fun having two beautiful young women out dancing with me each time we went to a dance club. I enjoyed holding Joan-e in my arms just as much as Megan when we were dancing.

They both especially loved the slow songs as they both liked to cuddle up in my arms as we were dancing. Megan and I were both glad that we took her with us each time we went out on the weekend.

Megan and I went back and forth to work each day and as soon as Joan-e found a job she, too, was going back and forth to work as well. Megan and Joan-e usually got home before I did so; they were generally there when I got home talking and fixing supper for us.

One evening I got home and Megan was not home yet. Neither Joan-e nor I thought that was unusual so we just waited for her. When she was an hour late I looked at Joan-e and said, “I’m beginning to get worried about Megan, Joan-e. She’s never been this late getting home from work in the past, Honey.” About two hours later there was a knock on the door.

I thought that was unusual because Megan never knocked on the door when she got home. When I went to the door there were two uniformed police officers standing there. They identified themselves showing me their identification. They asked me my name and I told them. Then they asked, “Is Megan Robbins related to you, sir?”

“Yes, sir, she is my wife.” Joan-e must have had a premonition of what the officers were about to tell us because she stepped up beside me and put her arm around my waist.

“And who is this lady here with you, sir?”

“She is my sister, my twin sister, Joan-e.”

“Well, sir, we regret to inform you that your wife has been involved in a terrible car accident. Her car was proceeding through the middle of an intersection with a green light when a young fugitive was proceeding through the intersection at a high rate of speed. He was attempting to elude the police pursuit by running the red light.

His vehicle hit your wife’s vehicle broadside on the driver’s side of her car. The paramedics were called and when they got there they said there was nothing that they could do for her.

They took her to the hospital where she was officially pronounced dead. The responding police officer reported they believed that she died instantly from the impact of the fugitive’s car with your wife’s car. We’re very sorry to bring you such sad information this evening, Mr. Robbins.

I couldn’t believe the words the police officer had just told me and my knees began to buckle. If Joan-e hadn’t been there to help hold me up, I likely would have crumpled to the floor. The officers helped me to the love seat and Joan-e sat down beside me while the officer told me the particulars and where they had taken her body from the crash scene.

I know I didn’t hear half of what the officers had told me but, Joan-e was there and she heard all of what they said and what I needed to do in the next few days. I don’t know what I would have done without Joan-e there to help me and comfort me from the shock of what had happened earlier that day. It was like Joan-e was a devoted wife to me that evening and afterward, too.

The police officers told me that I could obtain a copy of the police report on the accident at the precinct station and where it was located. I thanked them for coming to tell us what had happened and Joan-e saw them out of our apartment.

After they left I put my head in my hands and began to bawl like a little baby over the loss of my beloved Megan. Joan-e sat down beside me, put her arms around me and comforted me as much as she could.

I said to her, “Honey, I’m never going to see her again and hold her and kiss her and love her. I don’t know what I will do without her here with me, Joan-e. I loved her so very much and I know how much she loved me, too.

She was the light of my life and now she is gone from me, gone from us. Why did God have to take her from us, Joan-e? It’s like God has plunged me into a dungeon of darkness when he took Megan from us.”

“Dusty, you know Megan is in heaven already and we both know that no one can ever replace her either. Dusty, you know how much we have loved each other from the time we were in diapers. My love for you has never diminished and it never will. You can receive your love from Megan through me, Honey.”

“But, Joan-e, we both wanted to have babies and she said she would put it off for a while and now she can never have our babies for us, either, Honey. She can never see and hold and enjoy our babies either.

I can never see the joy in her eyes and on her face as she holds our babies while she is nursing them. I know that is what she had really been looking forward to when we both decided to have our babies, Joan-e.”

She kissed me on the lips as a calming gesture saying, “Dusty, we have loved each other nearly as much and much longer than you and Megan have loved one another. I can give you Megan’s love through me if you will let me.” Then she kissed me on the lips again saying, “Megan asked me to give you that love, Dusty.”

Kissing me again she said, “And she asked me to kiss you for myself, too. It was from me to show you that my love for you is as fervent and as lasting as Megan’s love was and it still is.” Joan-e had kissed away my sorrow for the moment and showed me that she had overflowing love for me and she wanted to share it freely with me.

After Joan-e had quelled my tears and began to assuage my sorrow she said, “Come on, Dusty. We have things we need to do. First we need to eat our supper because you are going to need all of your strength tomorrow and in the coming days. Then you need to call Megan’s parents and let them know what has happened and finally you need to call Mom and Dad and tell them what has happened, also.

By that time, it will be bedtime and you need to go to bed and get some sleep. You are going to need your rest because the next couple of days are going to be very busy and very tiresome for you and for me, too, Dusty.”

Having gotten all of that done, Joan-e said, “Now, Dusty, you need to get to bed and get some sleep.” Taking her in my arms, I said, “Honey, you sound just like Mom always did when we were little kids.”

I had to admit that Joan-e was right. I was very tired and went to bed in my skivvies as usual but, I couldn’t go to sleep. I missed my sweet loving Megan so much I just couldn’t keep from crying over her as I laid there awake.

It was not long before Joan-e came into my bedroom and laid down on the bed beside me. She rolled up on her side and put her arm over my chest, kissed my cheek and said, “I heard you crying in here and it was tearing me up, Dusty. I know how much you are missing Megan, Honey, and I wanted to help you through this tonight by giving you the love Megan would have given you, Honey.”

“Joan-e, I couldn’t help thinking about and missing Megan. I am missing her so much and wanting to have her here with me to love. I was thinking about our love and the babies she wanted us to have, too. Joan-e, you know how much I love you but, you know you shouldn’t be sleeping here in my bed with me.”

“Well, Honey, you know we slept with each other when we were very little kids. You would hold me with my head on your shoulder and kiss my forehead and cheek back then and I knew that you loved me very much. And I loved you very much in return, too, Honey.”

“But, Joan-e, we’re not little kids any longer. You know that Mom changed that about twenty years ago when she moved us into separate bedrooms. You know that Mom had a specific purpose in moving us into separate bedrooms back then.

They wanted to prevent us from doing what is liable to happen if you sleep with me now. We both know I’d like to make love with you in place of Megan but, you know Mom and Dad wouldn’t want to see us do that, Honey.”

“But, I just wanted to come in here and comfort you and help you bare the sorrow of losing Megan. That’s what a loving sister is for, isn’t it, Dusty?”

“Joan-e, you know there is no way I could keep you out of this bedroom and sleeping in my bed with me and I wouldn’t even want to keep you out if I could. How could I keep my beautiful loving twin sister away when I know she just wants to love and comfort me and help me with my sorrow for my loss of Megan? You know I’d never want to do that, Joan-e.”

Joan-e just giggled her girlish little giggle and she reached up and kissed me very passionately like Megan always did. Then she said, “Dusty, you know I have always wanted to have babies for the one I truly love and I love you so much. I want you to know that I can give you the babies that Megan was going to give you.

I also want you to know that when you want to have babies I will give you our baby with all my love. You will find more love than you will ever know. I’m also going to be back in here every night to help reduce your sorrow for losing Megan as much as I can, too, Dusty.”

I pulled her warm soft body up on top of me with her legs naturally falling to each side of me with her straddling my hips. I wanted to pull her tightly to my chest to show her how much I loved her and thank her for what she was doing for me to lessen my sorrow for Megan.

When I got her on top of me I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tightly to my chest. I kissed her very tenderly and very passionately. Whispering in her ear I said, “Yes, Joan-e, we have loved each other since we were little toddlers but, I love you so much more than that now. I love you nearly as much as I loved Megan and I’d love for you to have our babies because I know how much you want them, too.”

As I was doing that I could feel her warm soft titties laying on my chest through her pajamas, her warm tummy on mine and her warm moist womanhood pressed on my dick over my pubic mound. I then said, “Joan-e, Honey, you have told me and shown me how much you have loved me tonight and I want you to know how much more I love you, too.

You are as sweet and loving as Megan was, Joan-e. And when the time comes, I want you to have Megan’s baby for you and Megan and me.” With Joan-e laying on top of me my sorrow began to subside again for the night as it had earlier. I knew that she was nearly as tired as I was and she was soon asleep in my arms with sleep overtaking me shortly after that.

The next week was a flurry of activity with Megan’s relatives’ and friends coming to visit to pay their respects for her. Of course, our relatives and friends came to visit, too. And every minute Joan-e stood faithfully by my side helping me and giving me support.

Many people asked who Joan-e was since they didn’t know her. I always introduced her as Joan-e, my twin sister, telling them she was staying with me and helping me through this difficult time and my sorrow about losing my beloved wife, Megan.

At the end of the bereavement, period both Joan-e and I had to return to work and our life began to return to somewhat near the normal activity that it had been previous to Megan’s accident and her unfortunate death.

Joan-e certainly kept her word by coming into my bedroom each night and helping reduce my sorrow about Megan and sleeping in my bed beside me. It was very comforting to have Joan-e’s warm soft body sleeping so close beside me in her thin baby doll pajamas each night. It was almost as though Megan was still sleeping beside me each night.

I was very glad that Joan-e had her baby doll pajamas on each night. She not only looked as cute in them as Megan did in her baby dolls but, it helped prevent me from making sweet conjugal love with her during the night. It was about nine months after Megan was gone that I had really begun to miss our love making.

Well, it was more like six months but it really intensified after about nine months. It was crystal clear that Joan-e would freely accept any love advances that I made toward her in the night.

In fact, I’m sure she was looking forward to that happening. Otherwise she wouldn’t have continued to come into my bedroom each night and sleep with me making herself so available to me.

However, I was pretty sure she was not protected and she could very well pop up pregnant very quickly. I really didn’t want her to get pregnant without us talking about it and agreeing to it beforehand.

I also knew that it had been that long of a time or maybe even much longer that Joan-e had made love, too. That could have been a big part of her wanting to sleep in my bed and to make love with me.

Joan-e knew how anxious I was to make love and one night she came to bed and laid down beside me. She only held my hand and kissed my cheek and we were soon both asleep.

Sometime in the night I partially awoke with a raging hard-on and feeling Joan-e’s warm body beside me I’m sure that I thought it was Megan laying next to me. Of course, with a raging hard-on I knew I was dreaming that Megan’s soft body was laying next to me.

After pulling my skivvies down, I rolled over on top of Joan-e in between her thighs and had just begun to enter her warm moist womanhood. She reached up, put her arms around my neck and softly whispered in my ear, “I love you, Dusty Robbins, and I’m really glad you have finally decided to come home to me and accept my love for you, Honey.”

No one but, Joan-e has ever called me by that name except our Mom and I knew our Mom wasn’t here. It was then I knew it had to be Joan-e and not Megan’s soft warm body laying beneath me in bed.

Having partially entered her and since I thought she was not protected, I stopped short and said, “Honey, we can’t be doing this because you’re not protected and it’s incest. In my sleep I know I thought you were Megan.

Even though we both want you to have our baby for Megan I don’t want you to pop up pregnant without us talking about it first. In fact, you not only have your opinion to express you have to express Megan’s opinion through you, too.”

“Oh, Dusty, Megan and I want you so much tonight and we want you inside us so much. We both know it has been a long time since you have been inside of Megan and you have never been inside me either.

Megan has wanted you inside her since the night of her accident and I have wanted you since we started in high school. Will you please take care of us and satisfy what Megan and I have both wanted for such a very long time, Dusty?”

I started to pull my hard love member out of her sweet love treasure but, she stopped me and said, “Don’t you dare leave me, Sweetheart. I am protected against getting pregnant. I had an IUD inserted in my uterus and I can’t get pregnant until it is removed.

We can do this, Dusty. For two people who love each other as much as we do, there is all the reason for us to make love like this especially if I can’t get pregnant right now anyway while the IUD is still protecting me – protecting us.

I want you to make love with me like you used to make love with Megan, Dusty. I feel like you are not only making love with me I am your stand in for making love with Megan.

I know she is watching us now and she wants us to continue with our love making. Don’t leave me and disappoint both Megan and me tonight, Sweetheart. Megan and I both want to feel your hot love cream squirting deep into me like you squirted your hot love cream inside Megan every time you made love with her.”

I knew that Joan-e’s heart was pounding in her chest and I also knew that was what she had been hoping we would do for only she knows how long. She continued, “I can feel Megan’s heart beating inside my chest along with mine, Dusty.

Don’t let either of us down by pulling out of me now, Sweetheart. I don’t care if it is incest. No one will ever know unless you tell them because, I’m certainly never going to tell anyone. I’d never tell anyone what my loving twin Brother and I have done for each other here tonight and in the future.

The three of us want this very much tonight, Dusty. I want Megan to receive your love through me from now on. She deserves to receive your love through me and you deserve to receive Megan’s love through me, too. It has been many months since Megan has received your love. I know she wants you as much or more than I do, Sweetheart.”

Joan-e pulled me down to kiss me very passionately while her tongue slipped its own way past my lips into my mouth searching my mouth for my tongue for a loving dual. I met her match but, at the same time she slipped a fast one by me by her simple movement of her hips.

She raised her hips high enough to drive my hard member tool fully deep into her welcoming warm love flower. She was not going to let this opportunity pass by us without taking full advantage of having my hard dick pressed fully into her.

She was intent on bringing both herself and Megan to their beautiful conjugal rapture. Joan-e was very anxious to feel my hot love cream squirting deep into her velvety soft love flower.

Not wanting to disappoint Joan-e and Megan, I began to very slowly and softly slip back and forth inside her delicate love flower without hurting her. I knew I just had to start bringing them both to their orgasms as well as myself.

She still had her arms wrapped around my neck kissing my cheek and neck. And very soon with her cheek next to mine she began to moan softly in my ear. Very shortly, she was lifting her hips to meet each one of my inward thrusts to get the maximum length of my hard stiff love member fully inside her sweet love treasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.