Mom's Poophole Loophole - Cover

Mom's Poophole Loophole

by alohadave

Copyright© 2024 by alohadave

Erotica Sex Story: While taking her son to college, Sandy shows her son a loophole to sex before marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   .

“Hank, you really packed up the car, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, but I got it all in there.”

“You know you could have rented a trailer, Dad?” Trevor looked in the car. The only open spots were the driver’s seat, and the seat right behind. Every other inch of available space was full of his stuff.

“Son, as much as I’m paying for this school, I’m not spending more to get you there. You’ll be fine. Your mom can sit on your lap.”

“Dad, it’s two days!”

“It’ll be fine, trust me. Right, dear?”

Sandra looked in the car. Bent over so she could see in, her short sundress rode up her thighs. Hank and Trevor both admired the view of her firm thighs.

“I guess it’ll be okay. If you don’t mind, Trevor?”

Trevor tried not to look too excited. He had a crush on his mom, as many sons do, and the thought of her sitting on his lap for two days triggered an erection.

“Yeah, Mom, it’ll be okay.”

“Great, let’s go then,” Hank said. I have lots of driving before we get to the motel tonight.”

The ride was mostly uneventful. Just boring freeway driving. Hank drove, the droning of talk radio and sports drove mother and son to boredom. No matter what they said, he wanted his selections.

Trevor tried not to think about his mother sitting on his lap. She wasn’t heavy, but anyone sitting on your lap for hours at a time is not that pleasant. It didn’t help that every time she shifted on his lap, his erection renewed itself. Even though he tried to think of other things, he couldn’t escape from the fact that it was his sexy mother squirming on him. He was unable to adjust himself without drawing attention to the fact that she was causing a raging boner in his pants.

He closed his eyes and tried not to think thoughts of his sexy mom.

What made it worse was that she leaned back against him, her head on his shoulder. The fragrance of her shampoo filled his space and he inhaled it.

With nowhere else to put them, his arms wrapped around her belly, clasped around her.


After hours of driving and a quick dinner, they arrived at the motel for the night.

“I’m going to go to that bar down the street that I saw. The guy at check-in said they’ll have the preseason game on.”

“Oh? Are you sure, Hank? I thought we could relax a bit after that drive.” He didn’t hear the disappointment in his wife’s question.

“This will help me relax. I won’t be too long, I promise.” Hank kissed Sandra on the cheek and was out the door. “Love ya,” could be heard as the door slammed behind him.

She sighed and looked at the door.

“You okay, Mom?”

She turned to Trevor. “Yeah, I suppose. Annoyed. Disappointed. No. I wish he’d pay as much attention to me as his damned sports.”

“How about a nice massage to help you relax?” He offered.

“You know what, that would be great. Sitting on your lap all day wasn’t the most comfortable thing in the world.”

“Sorry about that, Mom.”

“It’s okay sweetie,” she said. She pulled her shirt off leaving her boobs in the bra. Trevor gulped. He’d seen her like this before at home. She wasn’t shy around her son. But this was the first time he’d been alone with her while she undressed.

“You weren’t really helping though with your thingy poking me in the butt.” She grinned at him as she undid her pants and slid them down.

He didn’t know what to say. Between her comment about his dick and watching her strip down to her underwear, he was at a loss for words.

She stood there in her sheer bra and thong panties. He couldn’t imagine anyone else looking hotter than she did at that moment. Her nipples showed through the material and he could see that she kept her bush trimmed to a narrow landing strip, pointing to her final destination.

“Trevor, Trevor.” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Earth to Trevor.”

He shook his head. “Sorry, Mom. You’re just so beautiful.”

“Ahh, sweetie. Aren’t you a charmer? I bet the girls eat that up.”

“Oh, no. I haven’t had much luck with girls. I get too nervous around them.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“It’s true mom. I get my tongue twisted and I trip over my words. Girls don’t want to talk to a guy that talks like a spaz.” He hung his head down.

“Come here.” She held out her arms and he hugged her. “You’ll get there. You need some confidence. When you are confident, girls find that attractive.”

“But how can I be confident if I don’t know what to do?”

She thought for a minute. “You can do what your dad and I did before we got married.”

“What’s that?”

She sat on the bed and patted next to her. “We’ve taught you that sex is for married couples and that you should wait.”

“Yeah.”

“What we did was anal.”

“Excuse me? What do you mean?” His mom was telling him to do anal? And her and Dad? It was almost enough to reset his brain. Mom telling him that they had sex when they were dating?

“Anal doesn’t count as sex, so your dad put his dick in my butt.”

“Mom, I don’t think that’s true.”

She smiled, “Oh it’s very true. Your dad used to love fucking my butt.”

“Not that, Mom. But wow. I mean about it not counting.”

“It doesn’t count, trust me on this. It’s a good thing too, because he got me pregnant with you on our wedding night. The first time we had real sex, and I was knocked up.”

“Seriously, Mom?”

“Oh yeah,” she said, a grin on her face. “Your dad was quite virile. And that’s why I want you to be careful. You take after him, and I’m not quite ready to be a grandma yet. So, stick to her butt until you are married.”

Trevor didn’t know what to think. Sex ed had said that anal was sex, but now his mom was saying that it wasn’t. “What do you mean it doesn’t count? I don’t understand.”

“You can’t get pregnant in the butt, so it doesn’t count as sex.”

“Mmm, okay. I guess.” He still thought she was mistaken. “Does that mean blow jobs aren’t sex either?”

“Ooh gross, Trevor,” she said. “I never liked doing that, and I’m not about to do it for you either. But to your question, no they don’t count either.”

“But that doesn’t help me if I can’t talk to a girl without feeling nervous.”

“Hmm, I see the problem. I’ll show you what to do so you feel comfortable when the time comes.” She stood and faced away from him and pulled her panties down. Her hands were on her feet, bent over.

He saw something he wasn’t expecting. “What is that, Mom?” A shiny purple gem sparkled from between her cheeks.

“This is my butt plug. I keep it in all the time.”

“Wow, that’s crazy.”

“After a while you get used to it. It’s so filling, and I forget I have it in sometimes. But like today, the car bumping around, and your hardon pressing into it got me worked up. Go ahead, pull it out.”

He wrapped his fingers around the end, feeling his mom’s firm ass in the process. He pulled, but it remained firmly lodged in place.

“Keep pulling,” she said.

He tried again. One hand planted on her ass cheek, the other gripping the flared end of the plug, he pulled on it. It took more effort than he thought he’d need, but slowly her butthole spread open. Impossibly wide, the fat metal plug stretched her sphincter open. All of a sudden, it popped out and fell to the floor. Her butt hole was open and pulsing. She was panting.

“Now, grab the tube from my purse and spread it on your dick.”

“What!?”

“You need to lube up before you put it in a girl’s butt. Always. Every time. It’s very painful, for both, if you don’t.”

“But it’s your butt, Mom.”

“Trevor, why do you think I’m showing you? What happens when you get the cute girl you like alone and she’s ready for you? You need to know what you are doing. The first time your father did it, he was so nervous that neither of us enjoyed it. If I didn’t already know I loved him, we’d never have stayed together after that night. I don’t want that for any of the girls that you get with. They should be able to enjoy getting their asses fucked by my son. Who better to teach you than your mother? Now lube up and put your cock in my ass.”

“Okay, Mom. Here goes.” He pushed his dick against his mother’s butthole. It had closed up some, but not completely. She held her cheeks apart for him.

“Go on baby, push in.”

He pressed against her anus but felt resistance. “Push, damn it,” she said with effort. Her son was bigger than her husband, and she hadn’t had anyone this large in her butt in several years.

He pushed past the tight opening and it gripped the shaft after the head popped into her inviting sphincter. “Oh wow, mom.”

“Oh yeah, that’s it.” She grinned back at him, “Feels great, huh?”

“It’s weird, it’s gripping so tight.”

“Now push in. You’re bigger than your father, so go slow.”

“Oh yeah, that’s it.” She grinned back at him, “Feels great, huh?”

“It’s weird like I stuck my dick in a furnace, and it’s gripping so tight.” He pushed his cock slowly until it was fully engulfed in his mom’s butthole.

“Now fuck your mom’s ass, Son.”

Trevor went to work, his cock slipping in and out. The tight ring of her sphincter grabbed at the shaft of his cock.

Her fingers worked her clit, moving in time with his strokes. She slipped a finger inside her pussy, feeling his cock through the wall of her vagina. He filled her up better than any toy could.

“Mom, I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes, Baby. Fill my ass with your cum.”

Trevor’s body shook as he rammed his cock all the way inside his mom. His cum filled her bowels with his hot seed, safely deposited where she couldn’t get pregnant.

He paused, breathing hard. Her sphincter was squeezing him rhythmically.

“Okay, now pull out.” He leaned back pulling his cock from her ass. “Slowly! Your cock is big and you have to be as gentle coming out as going in.”

“Sorry.” He pulled out more gingerly this time. Her sphincter tried to hold onto the head of his cock, squeezing it. He finally popped out and watched her starfish winking at him, slowly oozing his cum out.

She hopped up and went to the bathroom while he lay collapsed on the bed. His still-hard cock pointed to the ceiling, and he had a huge grin on his face.

They laid down on the bed when she came out. Trevor scooted up behind his mom, snuggling up to her back, spooning against her, his softened dick nestled between her cheeks. The plug was back in place. He wondered if she had cleaned herself out or just plugged his cum in bet ass. He wrapped his arm around her and held her to him.

“That was a nice way to relax.”

“I don’t know about relaxing, but it was sure fun.” He smelled her hair, fresh from her shower, something fruity.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.