Fun with Doggies - Cover

Fun with Doggies

Copyright© 1999 by Martina2023

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Girls are kidnapped for breeding

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Caution   Violence  

Back in Stadler, Sgt. Kemble waited apprehensively for people to realise Agent Timms had now disappeared. He was going to be subjected to the most intense pressure once it was sure she had met the same fate as the others missing girls.

He decided to adopt a tack which blamed the FBI for their incompetence and to stress that if the FBI couldn't protect their own agents, how was he supposed to cope single handedly?

Amazingly, he got off very lightly. Sure, he was questioned along with everyone else, but the FBI Directors were genuinely embarrassed and worried. They, too, realised how flimsy was their own reaction to the crisis, and back at FBI headquarters, they started to assemble their top team under the direct control of FBI deputy director Roger Simmons. There was going to be no mistake the second time around. They had lost one of their own and it hurt.

Cheryl continued to court Larry. It was a fairly simple task as he was totally besotted by her. And although she had to occasionally 'service' his sexual needs, there was one useful side affect. He no longer abused any of the other girls as Cheryl had made him promise to remain totally faithful to her alone. Larry was convinced that she would be jealous if he had sex with anyone but her. It was time to move to phase two of her plan.

After he had collected the evening meal plates, she gave him her special sign that Larry knew meant he should return and leave the lights out. Ten minutes later he quietly unlocked her cage and let himself in. Cheryl kissed him and stroked his greasy hair and the back of his neck. Larry was like putty in her hands.

She whispered in his ear, "Larry? You can say no, if you want, but... Would you marry me?"

Larry twitched and his mind exploded in ecstasy. He tried to reply but could only mumble, "Ye... ye... mm." Then he managed, "Cheryl... marry... Larry?"

"Yes, yes!" she breathed in his ear, "Don't say no. We could have our own babies and set up a little home to look after them."

Larry paused and a tear ran down his face. In all his life he had never known such joy. The most beautiful girl in the world wanted him for a husband and father to her children. Cheryl couldn't have known, but nearly every night since she was abducted, Larry would drift off to sleep with a vision of a little log cabin in the woods where he lived with his wife and kids. She had just said the words that made the dream possible.

"Will you Larry? Will you? Are we going to get married?" She urged.

"Oh, YES! Yes missy Cheryl. Marry and babies with Larry!" he finally managed to utter.

Cheryl kissed and hugged him and then frightened that she might miss the moment, she continued, "But how can we get married if I'm still locked up here?"

Larry thought for a second and his dreams crashed down to earth. Kemble would kill him if he stole one of his girls. He regularly beat him if he even forgot to buy his favourite food or beer or broke a plate or cup in the kitchen.

Cheryl sensed his dilemma and realised she had to persist. "Larry, I want to have a dozen babies with you. I want us to build a beautiful house where we can all live happily. Can we do that?"

Larry was shaking his head slowly, "Kemble... kill Larry... if Cheryl leave..."

Cheryl gently held his face towards hers. "Larry, you are entitled to have your own life. I've decided that I'm not going to give him any babies. I only want you to father my children. Before he gets back, will you make me pregnant?"

Larry gasped and moaned. "Larry be... a father for... Cheryl... yes... yes."

Cheryl urged him, "Do me now, Larry! Put your stuff in me before Kemble does. Please put it in me!"

She got on her knees and pushed her face into her pillow. Pulling aside her cheap white panties, she exposed herself with her legs widely apart. Then as he positioned his growing erection at her parted lips, she turned to him and said,

"This is the first Larry. Give me the first of all your babies."

Larry plunged at her and spurted his sperm inside her within two or three strokes. She winced as she felt it flood her but knew that he couldn't be making her pregnant. Her period was due and she was either already pregnant by Kemble or she would menstruate soon.

Later, holding him closely she whispered, "Try and find a way for us to leave here and get married."

Larry nodded sadly and she continued, "would you post a letter for me to my father? I want him to be the first to know we're getting married."

Larry was desperate to please her but was terrified of Kemble. He would beat him to death if he knew what he was doing with his girl.

"Just a small note. We ought to tell him you know." Cheryl pressed.

"Oh... OK... for Cheryl... don't tell... Kemble" he stammered.

"I'll give you the note tomorrow and the address to send it to. It'll be our little secret, don't tell the other girls. They'll just be jealous of us." she insisted, "You go now and put the lights on. I'll write the note."

Larry did as instructed and when he had left the other girls looked at her suspiciously.

Maggie spoke first, "Little Cheryl. What are you and that poisonous dwarf cooking up?

Cheryl told them of her plan to send a note to her father.

"You gonna write a note and he's gonna send it! No way! Kemble will kill the bastard!" said Annie.

"What have we got to lose? He'll do almost anything for me. We have to try something to get out of here. Has anyone got any idea where we are?" replied Cheryl.

The girls shook their heads slowly. Even if they could send a letter, they couldn't say where they were held. They had no idea at all.

Cheryl wrote her father's address on a piece of paper and then wrote, 'We are alive but held captive by Sgt Kemble of the Stadler Police Force.

Loves you, Cheryl.'

The next morning she gave it to Larry who was already wishing he could change his mind. Kemble would blow his head off with a shotgun if he had any inkling of what he was doing. He took the note and returned to the house. He tried to read it but could only make out the name of Kemble. He was just about intelligent enough to know that he had to remove that at least that word.

He picked up a rough crayon he used for colouring his pictures and copied the last few words, ' Loves you, Cheryl.' Then he copied the address as closely as he could and went into the town to buy groceries and other provisions. Reluctantly he put the letter in the post box without a postage stamp. If Kemble found out he was dead.

Two days later, Gerald McGurn had to pay for a scruffy envelope that had arrived without a stamp. He opened the letter and read the words scrawled in crayon on the paper. In an instant he dropped to his knees gasping for breath, a guttural sound emitting from his lips. His wife rushed to his side, certain that he was having a heart attack. He pushed the note into her hands and motioned that she should read it.

Emily McGurn did so and shook her head, "Gerald, it's another crank letter. Don't get your hopes up."

But Gerald McGurn knew differently. Only Cheryl ever used those words, 'Loves you'.

Since she was a little girl she had always used the plural for the word 'love'. His daughter was still alive. After four weeks there was hope. Tears of joy ran down his face as he wept openly.

Later that morning FBI agent Moore studied the rough note and was equally sceptical. "Mr McGurn, notes like this are common. The world's full of sad creeps who want to rub salt into your wounds. If it was Cheryl's, why does the writing resemble that of a 3 year old?"

"I don't know! I don't know! But she's alive damn it!" Gerald insisted, "those are her words. She always saved them for me. We've got to trace that letter."

But with no stamp, it was not going to be easy. Agent Moore admitted that they had little else to go on. He reluctantly took the note across the street to log it with the Stadler Police.

When he came on duty a few hours later, Sgt Kemble looked at the note and recognised the scrawl. He swallowed and as calmly as he could, he walked into his office, his face turning purple with rage. Larry was as good as dead. He was going to skin that dwarf alive and cut his fingers off one by one. But, unable to excuse himself until he finished his shift, he went over again and again in his mind, the various ways that Larry was going to die. And then that McGurn bitch. He was going to enjoy that...

12 hours later he screamed to a halt outside the house, got out of the car and pulled himself to his full height. He had developed a growing realisation that despite what Larry had done, he still needed him. Someone had to act as nursemaid to his girls. No. He mustn't kill him. Just break most of the bones in his body.

He found Larry in the kitchen clearing up the crockery from the girls' evening meal. Clutching his throat in one of his huge hands, he started to choke him... Without even telling him why, he dragged him to the garage. For the next half hour Kemble beat and tortured him with a baseball bat. Only when he became unconscious did he leave him groaning in a coma, blood leaking from every orifice. Now it was Cheryl's turn...

Storming into Cheryl's cage he screamed, "Sneaky littl' dog cock sucking BITCH!"

The other girls realised at once what had happened. Maggie looked at Cheryl with eyes that already seemed to say 'Goodbye'.

As she cowered in terror, he picked her up like a rag doll and clamping his hand tightly across her face and mouth he stormed upstairs back to the house not caring as he crashed her head and body against everything in the way. Cheryl was paralysed with fear. Taking her to his bedroom, she failed to notice the noose hanging above the small bedside cabinet...

Throwing her cruelly onto the floor he hissed, "Littl' lady, you gonna wish you ain't never bin borne. No-one!! NO-ONE has ever crossed Sgt Kemble and survived. Yes, you could trick that brain damaged orangutang, Larry. Yes, maybe you could, but not Sgt. Kemble. Not me... NEVER!"

Reaching for his carpet bag he retrieved the carbon fibre fishing rod. Incandescent with rage he set about her slashing her cruelly as she crouched huddled in a ball trying to protect herself. Happy to hear her screams he paused and ordered her to strip. Aching from her cuts she complied as quickly as her abused body would allow.

"Now, Bitch! You'll realise the full error of your ways." And lifting her onto the chest she saw for the first time, the noose. Expertly he forced her to stand on the cabinet as he joined her and looped the noose around her neck and jerked it tight. Whimpering in terror Cheryl started to silently say goodbye to her parents and everyone who had ever loved her. Her plans in tatters she realised that prayers were all that were left. At fifteen years of age she prepared to meet her maker...

Pulling her head back using the rope, she felt his furious breath on her neck and then his purple erection frantically nudging at her buttocks. Realising it was futile to resist, she shuffled her legs apart and aided his penetration. In seconds she was fully violated and Kemble began his humping, her naïve young mine unaware of the small nudge that would despatch her as he ejaculated...

Kemble grunted in sexual excitement. God created him for this moment. He loved to delay his ejaculation by trying to nudge his girls as close as he could to the edge of the cabinet without either ejaculating or pushing them off, just yet...

But, Cheryl wasn't playing her part. There was none of the usual frantic resistance. None of the screams of terror. Why wasn't this little bitch fighting for her life? Why didn't she give him the 'high' he yearned for? Shit! Right to the end, she had to fuck about with him...

Stopping for breath, Kemble tried to reassess the situation. Girls who didn't care about dying did nothing for him. They had to fight back or he couldn't finish. Maybe she was too stupid to realise the danger she was in?

"Littl' lady. When I comes in ya, you gonna swing. Ya understan'?" he puffed.

But Cheryl never replied. She kept her eyes closed. She was ready to go. She had made her peace with her young world.

"You listenin' littl' lady. I said you gonna swing" he repeated.

When Cheryl nodded, Sgt. Kemble started to lose his erection for the first time in his whole life. Never had this happened. This girl didn't care, she was ready to hang. Sweating profusely he tested her with a small push and found there was no resistance at all. This bitch wasn't playing to the rules...

His wilting penis disengaged from her vagina and he stepped from the bedside cabinet onto the floor. Now he needed a way back. A way to grow hard again and finish this bitch off as he shot his priceless gism into her. But how?

He looked at her, her eyes still closed and no expression at all on her face. Should he thrash her again with the rod? Or what?

"Littl' lady, when was your last menstrual cycle?" he panted.

Cheryl didn't reply.

"Did you miss your last period?" he demanded.

Cheryl was late, about a week overdue, but she wasn't going to tell Kemble. She wasn't going to give him the pleasure of knowing he had probably made her pregnant. He was going to kill her and now he'd never know.

But Kemble could see the signs. He had become an expert. He, Sgt. Kemble, had fathered to full term at least 8 babies and many of his lady acquaintances had become pregnant, even though they hadn't wanted to, and had been forced to abort.

Kemble chirped, " I think you are one lucky littl' bitch! Those titties tell me yo' have more than one of Larry's disgusting dinners inside that belly. You appear to be honoured by one of Sgt. Kemble's famous bellies. So I didn't waste ma valuable gism. Ya did take for Sgt. Kemble."

Moving back towards the cabinet he pushed her buttocks and her body swung into space where he caught her just before the noose tightened and snapped her neck. He reached up with his other hand and released her neck from the noose, dropping her almost lifeless body to the floor.

Roughly dragging her by her hair, he forced her to stagger down the steps to the basement entrance to the shelter. Barely able to see due to the blood and sweat in her eyes, she hit her head several times as he finally kicked her through the last door into the underground chamber.

Kemble spit at her face, "Git in thar ya littl' bitch!! You'll repay Sgt Kemble for all the meals and hospitality I have shown ya."

The other girls looked on in amazement that Cheryl was still alive. They had been discussing the manner of her death and where her body might be dumped... Kemble locked her in the cage and switched off the lights. When he had gone, Maggie whispered, "Just how bad was it babe? Where does it hurt, any bones broken?"

Cheryl, however, was unconscious. The cuts and bruises were too much for her slight body to tolerate and she was bleeding internally. If the blood loss didn't stop she would die in that cage...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.