Connecting Through the Wall - Cover

Connecting Through the Wall

by Peter V. Principle

Copyright© 1999 by Peter V. Principle

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

Our family vacation began with a drive north on Interstate-5, a long day through the heat of the California Central Valley, finally pushing across the Oregon border to a convenient stopping point Medford, a sleepy, struggling Oregon resort town whose value to us was in the swimming pool at the Best Western Motel.

The room was small-town Americana: two queen beds, a noisy air conditioner, and thin walls. For me the thin walls are a mixed blessing. Usually it means listening to a neighbor's television at midnight, or their toilet flushing and shower running at 6am. But sometimes, just sometimes, I am rewarded with the sweet sounds of sex. Active, joyous, pleasurable sex, granting me a vicarious connection with my fellow man. And woman.

I usually travel on business, not pleasure and find myself staying at a business traveller's hotel mostly filled with unaccompanied men sleeping alone. Such places rarely present opportunities for interesting eavesdropping. And my vacation travel includes my wife and usually our two small children, and we stay at family-oriented motels which are mostly filled with other families. I know that having children sharing a room puts a damper on one's sex life, so I've come to expect that other vacationers will likely be similarly inhibited. But this isn't always the case.

Consistent with "where there's a will, there's a way," my wife and I laid in bed in the dark room, waiting for our children to fall asleep, and we found ourselves playing with each other underneath the sheets. She sprawled her legs over mine and let me run my hand up underneath her nightgown to lazily fondle her pussy while she grasped my hard cock in her fist. The air conditioner, one of those units which is slung under the window at the front of the room, was cycling on and off, alternating between a noisy fan and an even noisier compressor, and it masked whatever little sounds we were making.

We've learned to make love this way on previous vacations with the kids, and in some ways it's even more erotic than when we are alone. We strive for silence. No talking, no moaning just very controlled breathing and very slow movements. That night our kids stopped tossing and turning in their shared bed and finally seemed to fall asleep at just about the point when my wife and I couldn't wait any longer. I quietly rolled on my side with my back to the kids and as she lay on her back, her legs scissored apart to give me access, I slid my cock deep into her slippery cunt, twitching inside her as she clenched down around the base to greet me.

We made silent love in the darkness. This position offers deep penetration and I mostly stayed buried inside her, gently rooting around to massage her inner walls and her entrance with my stiffness, while every so often slowing pulling back and slowly, ever so slowly, holding her hips tightly as I pushed back in until my pubic bone pressed hard against her engorged pussy lips and outthrust clit. We communicated through twitches and squeezes. As the minutes passed, her breathing become ragged and I knew she was close to orgasm. At this point she loves me to push hard and grind myself against her and I soon felt the deliciously familiar twitching of her cunt around my cock as she enjoyed her first climax.

Having come once, she then grew wetter and wetter and I could feel her juices oozing out of her and smearing between our connected bodies. I renewed my slow thrusting. The game was now to get her to come a second time before I came myself and for this goal I cheated. With one hand underneath her butt, I brought the other hand to her pussy and began to move those copious juices up to her clit, making just the right kind of circular motions on that stiff little nubbin to drive her wild. It didn't take long. Her lubrication increased another notch or two, her slick walls began to billow slightly and once again I just pushed hard and held myself there, grinding against her and strumming her clit rapidly until her whole body shuddered and her cunt gave out those wonderful little rhythmic squeezes and her cervix fluttered against my cockhead as her orgasm washed over her.

Now it was my turn. As she was descending from her climax, I began the steady thrusting that I knew would lead to an inevitable conclusion. There were no more pauses, no more deep, grinding motions, just a persistent in-and-out stroke using the whole length of my penis. She was dripping liquid, hot and slippery wet and I wanted to fill her body with my own contribution. The demand for slow, silent movements seemed to intensify the sensual eroticism of it all. The final straw for me was hearing the crackling of the lubrication being pumping out of her by my cock. At the end of this languid buildup, I hardened and lengthened inside her and gave one final strong push to bury my cockhead alongside her cervix at the very top of her vagina as I held onto her hips, twitching and spurting long rivers of cum into her waiting body. I felt her clench down on my cock and gyrate her hips, trying to work her cunt around my intruding tool, trying to extend my orgasm and milk every last drop of cum out of my balls.

We laid there, motionless, struggling to control our breathing. Our bodies were coated with a sheen of sweat, adding to the sweet slippery feel of shared juices where our bodies were still joined. I softened and slipped out, and we shifted into a spooning cuddle. Our heartbeats slowed, our bodies relaxed, and we drifted into the sleep of satiated lovers.

Some time later I awakened. The bedside clock read 11:40pm. It was then I heard a light thumping coming through the wall behind the headboard. Was that the neighbors, or just one of those ubiquitous mechanical sounds that seem to rumble through motels? I strained to listen. More thumping. I cupped my ears with my hands to see if I could hear anything else. Nothing. Just a pattern of about 15 seconds of a delicate thumping, maybe one bump per second, followed by a few seconds of silence, then another stretch of thumps. Was this lovemaking? Or just some other noise over in the next romm?

I glanced at my wife beside me in the near darkness. She was soundly asleep. Feeling bolder, I partially sat up in the bed and pressed my ear to the headboard, which luckily was physically connected to the wall by screws. I was hoping that the solid connection would transmit sound well. Yes! I was rewarded by a much clearer sound coming from the other room, now loud enough to overcome the growling of our air conditioner.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.