For You... - Cover

For You...

by D. A. Ignatius

Copyright© 1999 by D. A. Ignatius

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

The doorbell jangled. Jonathan made a last attempt to straighten his bow-tie, grimacing as it stubbornly remained at a 15 degree to the horizontal. He took a last look at himself in the mirror. Thank God that he had always felt comfortable in formal clothes.

He grabbed his wallet and opened the front door. Katerina stood there gazing at him, a calm smile on her lips. His eyes swept over her appreciatively. She was in a short, strapless black dress with a black silk scarf draped over her upper arms. The expression in her eyes as she looked him over told him that he wasn't looking too bad either...

"You look sexier than hell", he said pulling her into his arms. "How am I going to keep my hands off you?" That got a wicked grin out of her.

"Don't know." She reached around to squeeze his butt. "I know I won't try to..." He gave a soft growl and lifted her clear off her feet, molding her body to his.

"AHA! You are my prisoner now. Don't even try to fight me. I intend to have my wicked way with you!" A strange look flitted through her eyes as her lips formed a mysterious smile.

"Come on, we're going to be late.", she said, wriggling in his arms. He let her down with a sigh. "Aren't you going to tell me where we're going?", he asked.

"Nope." Deftly, she slipped the scarf off her shoulders and twirled it into a blindfold. "Its a surprise." He looked at her, standing there with that strange light in her eyes and a little dread crept into him. He was a strong man, always in control, never letting his guard down and perpetually watching his back. Then he met Kat, and he found a woman who was strong enough to stand up to him, and he fell madly in love. They had been through so much but there was still a part of him that couldn't trust her. Now there she was, standing there waiting for him to put himself in her power.

His heart began to pound in slow, hard strokes as he shut his eyes and felt the silk wrap around his head. She took his hand and led him down his driveway to her car...


Katerina turned the key in the ignition. The engine died. She glanced beside her. Jonathan was completely tense, using his hearing to orientate himself. She smiled to herself. Jon was a tough man but she could see clearly that he hated being this way. She got out, walked over to his side and helped him out.

"So, are we at my surprise yet?", he asked calmly. "She pursed her lips, considering. "Not quite... A little way more." He felt her hand in his and let her lead him up a short driveway, stumbling a little over the little stones in his path. He heard the jangle of keys and the sound of a door opening. She pulled him forward. He stepped into warmth and stillness.

"Kat, where are we?" He felt her lips on his. Soft and comforting. The air was scented lightly, smelling of... sandalwood. Her favorite scent. But this was not her apartment.

Katerina looked slowly around the room. Scented candles were everywhere, shedding a warm glow over everything. She drew both of his hands in hers and drew him slowly to the double bed in the middle on the room. She stood back from him, then placed her hands on his shoulders and drew them down his lapels to the single button holding the tuxedo together.

Jonathan felt his jacket part and then her hands pushing it off his shoulders. Instinctively he raised a hand to take off the blindfold but she caught it and pulled it back down to his side. Realization hit him then, a pure thrill of excitement going through him. His senses sharpened instantly, focusing on the touch of her hands through his dress shirt and the rush of blood to his groin.

He reached for her as her hands started on the buttons of his shirt, clasping her hips and pulling her against him. He shaped her bottom, sliding his hands over them slowly, making a mental picture in his mind. His hands swept gently up the velvet to find her breasts. She gasped as he took their weight in his palms, squeezing them. Muscles in her buttocks spasmed as his thumbs found her taut nipples through the fabric. And then she was done!

He felt her yank the shirt out of his pants and practically tear it off him... A little of her wildness crept into him as he shoved down the top of her dress roughly, a metallic rattle in the background as her zip gave way. Immediately she shoved him away, leaving him alone in the darkness, sensing only her tense presence nearby.

She slipped out of her dress quickly, leaving her only in her panties. Slowly she moved close enough for him to sense her. Not touching him at all, she walked slowly around him taking in the sight of his naked chest glowing golden in the candlelight. She stopped when she was back in front of him. One hand on his chest guided him backwards until he felt the softness of the bed against the back of his knees. A slight push and he was sitting on it. He could feel the bed dip beside him and then she was pushing him back until he was lying back on the bed.

Katerina knelt over him not letting any part of her body touch his, save her hands. Beginning at his shoulders she stroked down his arms, stopping at his wrists. She slowly wrapped her fingers around them and drew them up over his head. She released one hand and reached for one of the silk scarves attached to the bed.

As soon as Jonathan felt something soft slide over his hand and tighten around his wrist, a sharp bolt of sheer panic shot through him. He shot off the bed to his knees, his right arm still bound to the brass headboard. He started to wrestle with the knot, just as he felt her hand slip over his and still it.

"Trust me..." came a whisper floating to him on the still, warm air. He loved her. Everything in him screamed at his loss of control. He had to trust her. He was scared stiff. He stood still for a moment and then wordlessly, he held out his free hand to her.

He sank back into the bed, and felt her finish binding him to the bed. His entire body felt like a live wire, every inch of skin suddenly incredibly sensitive to every brush of her body. His panic was subsiding but he was still tense...

He felt fluttering fingers on the snap of this pants, heard the zip slide down. Lifting his hips slightly, he let her pull it off. His boxers soon followed. Katerina sat back on her heels, her eyes travelling slowly down his naked body, his skin glowing a rich gold in the flickering candlelight. He was still nervous but he was also incredibly aroused. His shaft was throbbing and erect and she longed to wrap her hand around it and feel its firmness. She banished such thoughts from her mind. This night was for him.

She leant slightly towards him and placed one hand slightly above his chest. He stiffened, sensing its presence. She moved it downward slowly, watching his skin break out in goosebumps at this invisible caress. Down she went until her hand was poised over his crotch. She watched him lie there, straining his body towards her and then she wrapped her hand around his cock. She heard a sigh of pleasure escape him as the warmth came around him. Bending slightly, she flicked her tongue quickly across the sensitive head of his penis and immediately felt the throbbing of the vein that signalled the rush of more blood...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.