Tidal Passion

by Patrick Donovan

Copyright© 1999 by Patrick Donovan

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

© 1993

for K.

"Florida!?" Tandra cried.

"Yes, Florida. Sanibel Island, just off Ft. Myers. A friend of my family owns a house down there that we can rent dirt cheap."

She looked at me as though I had just proposed marriage. "Patrick, that's a long ways away. I don't think spending a week with you in Florida is such a good idea."

"Tandra Sue Danforth," I admonished her, "you are 21 years old. You are quite capable of acting like an adult. As am I. Think of it as a chance to get away from this freezing hell-hole and spending a week in the sun... and I just happen to be there."

She sighed. "It is damn cold up here, isn't it?"

"Freezing."

"All right. But you'd better behave like a gentleman."

"Don't I always?"

She smirked and gave me a swift poke in the ribs.

Tandra drove down to meet me on Thursday. I slept on the couch, she in the bed. She got up at 6 am, just in time to find breakfast ready for her on the nightstand. By the time I got out of the shower, she was taking hers. When she got out, all our luggage was loaded and we did a quick sweep of the apartment before locking up, then dropped the spare keys off at the Stewart's next door.

It was a long drive, but we had it planned all the way. We stopped in Macon, Georgia for the night. The room was small, but cheap. We tossed a coin over the bed and she lost. I felt guilty, but she insisted on taking the floor. When she came out of the bathroom, though, she was surprised to see me sleeping on the floor. In the morning, I was equally surprised to wake up with her next to me. Some people have a strange sense of honor.

We reached Ft. Myers late in the day on Saturday. It took a while to get out to the island, as the causeway drawbridge was up. But we finally made it, passing by all the landmarks, which I pointed out. We finally reached the one story house at Pelican Cove. As promised, the keys were hidden in the garden and I escorted her in. It took us a while to unpack and choose our rooms, but we managed to agree. In spite of the opportunities to go out, we decided we were tired and ordered a pizza instead. We watched some movie on HBO while we munched, then decided to turn in. Deep down inside I was aching to feel Tandra against me in the bed, but a promise was a promise.

The next morning I awoke to a wonderful smell. Tandra had either prepared a very scrumptious breakfast or she sneaked out earlier and bought it, then dumped the packages as evidence. Either way I was happy and the meal was delicious. We cleaned up afterwards and took a short walk down to the beach. We sat out in the deck chairs and planned out some of the week's activities. We decided to explore the shops in Periwinkle Place that day, then hit the Thai restaurant for dinner. The day was wonderful, as we found all sorts of things that we liked. In particular, Tandra liked this wonderful sea shell-flower sculpture at the Sand Piper, though it was a bit pricey. She seemed to be having a great time as we explored the island and I was glad. After we polished off some Gai Tom Kah and Red Curry Chicken at the Bangkok Inn, we returned to the house.

"Be right back," she said, then disappeared into her room.

"What are you up to now?" I asked.

There was a pause and her door opened a little way, barely revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing anything. I blushed.

"I wanna go for a moonlight walk on the beach."

Oh. Well...

"OK. Sounds good. Anything else on the tour, ma'am?"

She smirked and threw a sock at me, then closed the door. When she came out...

... I was wearing my shorts and T-shirt, as I had for our morning walk. Tandra stepped out wearing a phenomenally beautiful one-piece bathing suit, which accented her every curve and bulge. I swallowed hard to keep my eyes from popping out of my head. She smiled, knowing she had hooked me, but what she wasn't prepared for was the neatly-wrapped present on the table behind me, which she saw after I stepped away from it. There was a card on the ribbon:

"To Tandra, for being my friend and helping to save my life... Love, Patrick."

Tandra stammered out something about how I shouldn't have done anything like that, but I guided her hand toward the bow. She smiled at me, realizing there was no point in arguing with me, and started to open the package. The ordinary cardboard box underneath told her nothing about the contents of the present. She had to open it further. I watched in anticipation, hoping she would be pleased. Her eyes widened in excitement as she pulled out the packing paper and realized that it was the sea shell-flower sculpture from the Sand Piper that she had liked so much. I could see that she was upset with me for buying it, but that she was glad to have such a sweet gift, especially one that she had wanted so much.

"Oh, why did you do that?" she said, with a smile.

"Because I wanted to. Because you are special to me."

"And you're special to me, don't ever forget that," she responded and put her arms around me in a tight hug. I held her for a long time -- it seemed like all night -- but then she ended the embrace by giving me a soft kiss.

"Let's hit the beach, Pat."

We left the house via the screened-in porch and walked down the sandy path to the beach. The sound of the waves and the smell of the salt air greeted us as we looked out over the expanse of the Gulf, as it disappeared into the dusky horizon. Tandra took my hand and we walked north along the sandy shore, small birds running here and there to get out of our way. Conversation was minimal for the next half-hour. The sun was gone, replaced by a waxy moon, the light of which cast the appearance of an oil painting across the sea. It was perfect. We stopped to look at it.

"It's so perfect, isn't it?" she asked.

"It is, with you here," I whispered back.

Tandra turned and embraced me. I felt her arms as they clasped me warmly to her body. Her head rested on my chest and I snuggle her hair. The salt air, mixed with her pleasant scent, began to stir warm feelings in me. Was she really letting me hold her this long, touch her like this, because she had stronger feelings than she let on before? I took a chance and softly stroked her cheek, turning her head upward toward me. Her mouth opened a little and our lips gently touched -- no, I wasn't imaging things: Tandra wanted more from me. I felt her warmth flowing over me as we made the kiss deeper. Her tongue gently pushed into my mouth and my knees began to buckle. I fell into the wet sand, just as a wave crashed to the shore, covering us both with spray. She pinned me to the ground, half-riding me, and we kissed passionately once more. Sensual electricity flowed through me as her kisses ignited my passion. My hands explored her back, sliding down toward her behind, then coming back up to wrap around her head and ruffle her hair. Finally, the assault of kisses broke off.

"Oh, Tandra!" I gasped, needing air, but almost willing to suffocate than break the passion of Tandra's kiss.

She sat upright, straddling me in a blatantly suggestive and arousing position. It was quite obvious to her that I was aroused, as she could feel how firm I was through my shorts and her swimsuit. Her hands stroked my chest, tugging at my T-shirt.

"This is in the way, Patrick," she said, softly.

"I know... so is this," I responded, tugging at the straps of her swimsuit.

She worked my shirt up, slipping it off me and tossing it into the sand. I slid her straps down as she pulled her arms up. Soon they were free and her swimsuit fell easily past her breasts and to her waist. I breathed deeply at the sight of her beautiful chest. Even though it was night, I could still sense her face flush as she realized that I was seeing her this way. But my only response was admiration for the beauty which she was given by nature: her firm, round breasts, each with a tight little nipple, firmly erect and awaiting my attentions. Her skin glistened just a little bit from the misty salty air that was forming around us from the crashing waves. I pulled her chest down to mine, feeling the softness of her flesh against my skin, as well as the firmness of her aroused nipples. Our mouths locked in a passionate kiss and another wave crashed near us, closer than before... the tide was coming in.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.