PLA Tiger - Cover

PLA Tiger

by Zhong Wang

Copyright© 1999 by Zhong Wang

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   .

Here is about my cousin. He does not know how much I hate him. He is PLA officer. He sends me email about him. Don't be like him!!!!

__________begin forwarded mail______________________
Message-Id: <9502070921.ZM461@zhouenlai.pla.bei.cn>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1995 15:19:49 +0100
References: <Pine.Sola.3.91.950727131244.8237G-100000@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu>

Cousin, how are you? Are you surprised to be reading this? You should not be. I am now with the glorious Tiger Brigade attached to the 8th Route Army! Ever since the war with the running dogs in 1979, I have been rising in the PLA. Now, I have the glorious duty of protecting our socialist progress as a chasm-leaping, mountain-splitting Tiger. And where is my prey? The gwei who would corrupt our countrymen. I will listen to their calls, read their computer mail, follow their meetings with enemies of China and discover their plots against China. And I will smash them!!!!

So, this is why I can send you this mail at your university. I have received special training in English, business, and computers. I have an email account so as to be able to present the image of a modern businessman. I want you to know my duties and my successes, so you can remain firm in your love and duty to China. And I want to protect you from the gwei who will tell you lies about us.

I am posing as a businessman. When I travel, I am sometimes a student. Now, I am in Beijing, assigned to watch some gwei and some ABC. I followed the gwei from the summer palace to the hotel lounge next to the Hard Rock Cafe. I watched him go in. I was sure he was looking for flowers of the mist. Well, I was wrong.

He spent the entire night talking to a Chinese young man. They drank a lot, with the gwei paying. Occasionally I came close enough to listen in. They did not seem to be talking politics. Around 11, they went to the hotel. I followed them up to his room. I am ashamed to say it, but it was only at that point that I realized that they were hole and corner boys.

I walked past them as they went into his room. They had just violated at least three laws. I decided to let them violate a few more. After waiting 45 minutes, I used my skills to open the door. The fool had not set the chain or latch. These would not have stopped me, but they would have slowed me down. More importantly, it might have caused noise. I wanted to surprise them in their disgusting activities.

Cousin, I can never understand why the West is so tolerant of their corner boys. They spread AIDS all around the world, and then use it as an excuse to become like normal people! What boldness! How can they dare to do such a thing after they let loose such a plague upon the world? But, they will not do such things here. Not while the Tiger is on the prowl!

As I entered, I got out my camera. Proof would be useful at the trial, but not necessary. The Chinese was on his hands and knees, with the gwei behind him. Of course, the gwei would force the cut sleeve to be submissive. Those days of foreign domination were long gone. But here the corner boy was recreating it. I wanted to smash them both on the spot! But, the thought of getting their AIDS blood on me made me stop. I was not afraid to die for China, but not like a corner boy.

I took a few pictures, one that showed exactly where the gwei's spear was buried. It was then that I noticed the table. There were drugs on it!! The gwei was using opium to get his way! It was bad enough that he was hole and cornering, but to bring opium into China!!! My blood boiled, and I lost all fears of AIDS. As I realized all the humiliations ever done to China were in this room, I exploded.

I roared a curse, and smacked the gwei right out of his boy! I then hit the gwei under his ribs, just where it would deprive him of oxygen. I watched him wheeze on the floor. I then grabbed him arm, twisted it behind him, and snapped it at the elbow. The gwei howled in agony. I then placed my foot on his ancestral egg. I crushed it slowly beneath my feet. His screams were incredible. All this time, the other cut sleeve was cowering in the corner.

Letting the gwei squirm in pain, I went to the other. He did not resist as I tied his thumbs behind his back with plastic. I shoved a napkin in his mouth, halfway down his throat. Let him gag on this, I thought. I also took a cola bottle and shoved it up his bung hole.

By that time the hotel security had arrived. Showing my ID, I shouted at him to explain how this could happen in his hotel. The manager soon arrived. Begging me to show him mercy, he agreed to fake the records on the gwei, showing that he checked out the next morning, and paid his bill in full. He also agreed to give me a permanent room assignment, for use in cases of state security. Full service and unlimited credit came with the room, of course.

We moved the two to the back using the service elevator. All evidence was marked for the local police. When the first unit arrived, I turned everything over to them. After the room had been cleaned, I entered my permanent room (just across the hall) to see who came to meet the gwei. I also looked over his papers.

Cousin, I can not tell you my feelings when I realized this gwei was with one of the "rights" groups that so often lie about our homeland. I got a complete list of his contacts here. Soon, they will have visitors. But not until we find out who all their friends are, so we can collect them all for the party.

I saw that he was here with some woman with an American name and a Chinese family name. She could be either from HK or Taiwan, or could be ABC. Of course, she would not hesitate to meet with this gwei at the hotel! She would be perfectly safe. Or so she thought. This little activist was in for the surprise of her meddling life.

The next day I waited in the lobby for the ABC to show. She did around 10:00 AM. She went to use the house phone. She was medium height, around 157, with a 86-58-89 figure. Her black hair was cut short, and she had on a plain white tshirt with black pants. She was quite confused when she was told the gwei had checked out.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, he left, and paid by cash. He did not leave a forwarding address. I wish I could do more."

I approached her. "Perhaps I could help you", I said. She looked at me, with her big brown eyes. They had the slant of a true oriental. She looked like a southern girl, even if her tits were somewhat larger than usual for a southerner. I was slightly disappointed to see she had on a bra. At least she was not completely decadent.

"Do you know my friend?" she asked.

"I know him slightly. We met last night. He left after breakfast today." This last was to make her think I was a corner boy as well. It worked.

"You gays are always picking up new friends!" she laughed. "We dykes are so much more loyal than you. I think you are just like breeders, sometimes!"

I smiled, but my head reeled. This was a flower vine?! And, breeders, was that what they called normal people?? My anger rose to heaven and my dedication fled to Java. Fortunately, I regained myself before she noticed.

"He went to meet some people at a factory. That way a lot of people can come, and no one will notice if a few foreign friends are there as well. He asked me to take you there when you came."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.