Boogie Woogie Diesel Train

by Sue NH

Copyright© 1999 by Sue NH

Erotica Sex Story: Train traveller meets his favourite erotica author on the train. She's horny and looking for fun too. Alas, good things don't last long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   2nd POV   .

It was a hot and sunny (90 degrees) Tuesday in mid-July when I boarded the train. It was not just any train, it was the Via Canadian transcontinental from Toronto to Vancouver. I was lucky. I had just managed to reserve the last single room in Silver and Blue sleeping class. A rather charming room, I thought. A single seat that turned into a bed at night, with sink and toilet. Much to my dismay, however, there was only one shower for the whole sleeping car: that included 8 bunks, 7 more private daynighters, four two-bed suites, and two three-bed family units. Oh, well, I figured, I could shower any time of the day. Besides, with three meals included in the package, and some of Canada's most spectacular scenery surrounding me en route, who could ask for anything more? Maybe a nice woman, but who needs one when you're footloose and fancy free and don't have time for a woman?

As the train left Toronto Union Station ten minutes (no thanks to a malfunction in a commuter train just after it left the station) late for the three day trek westward, I realized it was lunchtime. As I was stepping out of my daynighter and headed to the dining car, at the same time from the cabin next door a rather slim lady who looked about my age, also stepped out. Since most of the seats on the car were taken, we had to sit down together in the last available table. Little did I realize that I was in for the ride of my life, in more ways than one...

It is the second full day of the trip. As the Canadian trogs along the northwest of Ontario, on its way to a one-hour stopover in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in the evening, we have our second lunch together. I have a feeling that we are already getting along just fine. Which is good, because I didn't expect to make friends with anyone on this trip. All I wanted to do was to go to the west coast to take in the mountains, Skytrain, Stanley Park, the CBC Vancouver Orchestra, and Wreck Beach, Canada's only nude beach. Not that I would look at anyone. It's just that I've always wanted to see if exposing my penis to a tan would turn me on.

We are on our way to the Skyline Car, the rearmost car. The window in the back gives a view of the track as it passes back into the horizon. On the second floor, there is a plexiglass dome on top giving a 360 degree view of the surrounding land. This is the Canadian Shield, with acres upon acres of forest and hundreds and hundreds of lakes. I once learned that Ontario has 350,000 lakes. I must have lost count after counting about 400 along this route. I just sink in, soaking in this beautiful land in all its glory when you ask me, "Uh, Robert, where are you from, anyway?"

"Me?" I ask. "Oh, from the Toronto area. North York. How about you, Sue?"

"I'm from the States. Mid-West. Topeka, Kansas."

"No kidding? What do you do for a living?"

"I work for a chemical company. Office work, that is. You?"

"Stockbroker," I say. "What do you do in your spare time?"

"Are you on the net?"

"Yeah."

"You read alt.sex.stories?"

"Yeah."

"The Sue and With Sue series?"

"Yeah."

"That's me."

What luck! I might have a chance to live out my fantasies with one of the prima donnae of the alt.sex hierarchy.

"I've read some of your stories. Mainly the heterosexual and lesbian stuff. Not the others: that kind turns me off. Fact is, you and only a couple other contributors are worth reading. 99% of the rest is far too gross, esp. the pedophelia and stuff. Anyway, I like your stories. They've turned me on on more than one occasion."

"I'm flattered, Robert. Thank your very much," you say.

"So, what are you doing here on this train?"

"I had a lucky break," you say. " I entered one of those magazine discount scams, you know, 'You may have already won 1 Billion Dollars'"

"I get that mailing every month. So, did you win something?"

"Yeah, I won a trip for one on board this train, sleeping class. Then I spend 6 nights in Vancouver before flying home. How about you. Why are you here?"

"Just wanted to get away from the rat race for a little while, Sue. Riding the subway to and from work day after day is nice, it sure beats the hell on the freeways, but after a while you just have to get away. And this year, I decided to do something completely different. So, I'm here. I'm also staying in Vancouver for six nights."

"Great. You know, Robert, maybe we can meet up while we're there."

"That would be great, Sue."

I turn my head back toward the window. For some strange reason, I get the feeling that there is going to be some seduction. Either you will take me, or I will take you. After about ten minutes of dead silence just looking out the window, I feel your fingertips softly running up and down my left arm. Then, you lean over and you kiss me softly, ever so softly, on my left cheek.

"What's that for, Sue?" I ask rather uncomfortably.

You lean forward, and whisper in my ear, "You are such a nice, kind, young man. Robert. I want us to make love."

For a full minute, I am so shocked that a feather could knock me over. Then a big, wide grin comes over my face. "Okay," I whisper back. "But shouldn't we use some kind of... well, you know..." I feel uncomfortable saying the word-

"Protection? Sure. I'm on the Pill," you whisper.

"I don't mean just that. What if you're infected with something, Sue? I know I'm not, but what if your love juices get inside my urethra while we're copulating?"

"I always carry a few boxes of condoms with me, just in case."

"Just in case?" I am worried for a minute that you are the wrong type of woman. "How many men have you slept with?"

"Only two or three. Last time was about five years ago. And no, I'm not infected with anything either. Every man I took was a virgin."

Risk of infection: zero, I think. "OK, Sue, let's go. Now. I feel horny!"

"But shouldn't we wait for supper, Robert?" you ask.

"They serve dinner until 10. No, Sue, we'll wait until after the Winnipeg stopover, which ends around 6:30. When they see us walk in that dining car with sly grins, they'll wonder what hit us!"

"Oh, my God!" you say. "I think I'll get an orgasm just hearing you say that."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's make our fantasies come true!"

You take me into your room and close the door, making triple sure it's locked. "We'll leave the shade open", you say.

"Why, Sue? Don't you think people will notice?"

"Robert, right now this train is going about 80 miles per hour. You really think people waiting at level crossings will see us? And even if they do, so what? Either they will be offended, or they'll want to have sex with their loved one right there and then at the level crossing! Besides, it's you I want, not them. I want to see the sunshine streak all over your wonderful body."

"I want to see the sunshine all over YOUR beautiful body, too. But you may not like seeing me. I'm a little overweight and have got love handles."

"So what? When we're lying together, there will be no space between us. We'll sweat even more. I love it when I sweat. I'll love it even more when you sweat adrenaline and I feel it and taste it."

As you press me back onto the wall that separates your room from mine, I hear some squeaking. Then some shaking. "Sue, hang on a minute," I say as I turn around and move my fingers up and down some kind of metal hinge in the corner. Sure enough, it is a moveable divider. Via Rail never mentioned this. What luck, though! I fold it up and swing my bunk 360 degrees (well, 340, maybe) so that it is virtually parallel to yours. "Now, we'll have a lot more room when we fuck."

"Oh, Robert, take me. Take me NOW! Show my tunnel of love what you're made of!"

We approach each other and, after a moment of hesitation, begin to kiss. After a few seconds, this becomes more intense and as your mouth widens, so does mine. First you move your face closer to mine and probe your tongue in my mouth. Then I do the same in yours. Then you start pulling down my zipper and you reach for my penis, which by this time has already reached six inches. As you move your fingers up and down it, I realize that it has never been this thick before, either. I'm used to it being a diameter of 1 1/2 to 2 inches, but now it's three full inches across. "My turn", I say, and I bend down to reach under your skirt. I find your panties and begin touching the part of your panties that cover your labia with one hand. Wait a minute, I realize, as I look at your face breathing with joy written all over it, you don't have anything on under there. With the other, I'm reaching through your slightly unbuttoned blouse and find that you're wearing a strapless bra. I reach around to the back, unclip the bra and slip it through the front and begin to fondle the paradise that is your bosom.

You take off my socks, one at a time. I take off your shoes and your silk stockings. You take off my shirt. I take off your blouse, revealing your upper nakedness in all its glory. I want to say, "What great monickers", but restrain myself. Instead, I say, "What Etruscan sculptor hath moulded those beautious mounds of joy?" This really turns you on, and you're literally pulling me towards you, saying, "I want you bad, NOW!"

"Not so fast, Sue. After all, you invited me. I'm going to take my time. It is an honour to be about to make love to someone as beautiful and honourable as you, and I'm not going to waste it."

You slowly remove my jeans and my boxers, and slowly lean yourself on top of our artificially created double bed, taking me with you. I turn myself around, and look down your skirt. Oh, what the heck, I think, if we're going to do 69 I may as well not suffocate. I unclip your skirt and throw it away. Then I move my fingers towards your labia and part it open. Slowly, ever so slowly, I position myself so that we are side-by-side. Then, you take my penis, which is now 7 inches long, into your hand and move your soft fingertips up and down my scrotal sac, and around and around the testes.

I sigh loudly, "Oh, Sue, keep doing that, please keep doing that." As you do, I move two fingers into your vagina. Slowly, 1/2 an inch, then out. Then 3/4 of an inch, then out. As I do this, I lick your clitoris You're starting to breath huskily, and not wanting to wait anymore, you take my penis right into your mouth and you also do the 1/2 inch, 3/4 bit. Each time you take me inside your mouth, your tongue moves all around my penis.

"I really like your doing what you're doing. Like what I'm doing, Robert?"

"I like it, Sue. As a matter of fact, I love it!" I can already begin to feel your tunnel of love quiver with tremors all around my fingers. I move my tongue into your mouth so I can get that sensation there, and it feels terrific. Plus, with the train swaying side to side, this is the most incredible experience I've ever had. You take my penis out of your mouth and you begin to scream, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Seven, eight, nine! I don't know how much more I can take!" You also have the fortitude to apply the squeeze technique so I won't come until we're inside each other. "Oh, Sue, just keep squeezing. If you think you're having the orgasms of your life now, just wait until the main event!"

I move my head away from between your legs. It is covered with your love juices. I have tasted them and they taste as sweet as honey. I now kiss you. You revel in the phenomenon of tasting the secretions that come from your gate of heaven. You tell me, "Oh, Robert, that is beautiful! Oh, I love that taste. Give me the main event. I don't know how much longer I can wait for you!"

"Yes, you can wait, Sue," I reply. "Right now, it's my turn, and I'm in control. Later on, you can do what you want with me."

I take my index and middle fingers, and start to tickle your feet. You laugh like crazy, and it's so contagious that I laugh, too. Then slowly I move my fingers up the outside right side of your right leg. I'm not moving between your legs... not yet. Now, my fingers are moving past your hips and your waist. Now, they are on your breast. "Oh, Sue," I say, "I love your legs, I love your waist, I love your breasts. They turn me on big time!"

"Robert, I can't wait. Please, come inside me now."

"But I'm not ready. I want this to be just right." Actually, I'm as horny as all nature, but I'm not telling you that. I want to arouse you to the point of begging, and I want to make you beg like when Oliver Twist asked the headmaster of the orphanage for more.

I am still touching your breasts, but not your nipples. The areolae that surround your nipples are each four inches across. My God, I want to suck on that like a baby sucking on mother's milk. My fingers are moving in circles, and the circles get smaller and smaller. This goes on for five minutes, and you keep begging me to touch your nipples, which are getting really, really aroused. At least an inch high. Finally, you can't take it any more, and just as you ask one more time, my fingers are touching your nipple. Actually, both of your nipples. I bend down and kiss them, one at a time. And I also suck on them. That really makes you happy, and it raises your nipples another inch, so I can suck even more.

"Robert, would you please enter me, now?"

"Not yet, Sue." My penis now feels so swollen I want to enter you now, too. But I resist the temptation. It is 8 inches long and 2 1/2 inches across. I figure, since I'm a virgin (well, in a few minutes I won't be any longer), and you're zero risk (with the Pill and all), no condom will be necessary.

I take my penis in my hand and move it up and down and around your clitoris. You're really huffing and puffing now. You want me. And still I say no. I fondle some more. You say you want me, but still I say an emphatic no. Finally, after this goes on for about 3 minutes, you are literally begging like Oliver Twist. Now, you're really ready. And so am I.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.