Thanksgiving - Cover

Thanksgiving

by Sue NH

Copyright© 1999 by Sue NH

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Her name is Sue, and her nipples are distracting me. They are poking out from dark colored areolae that are clearly visible through her sheer white net exercise shirt. I imagine that her smile is for me, and I try to generate a smile in return - but it probably looks like a leering grin because my entire consciousness is suddenly focused through my groin. Sue's sexy form in brief blue running shorts, and especially her delightfully visible breasts, have my blood surging and my imagination racing. My penis is growing, and it threatens to slip out of the leg of my own shorts.

They say that a man has a sexual thought every 15 or 20 seconds, and I was certainly having one now: 'She recognizes me and smiles. We are alone on the beach. She moves toward me and pulls her sheer white net exercise shirt up and over her head. Her breasts spill toward me as she discards the shirt on the sand and cups her breasts with her hands, lifting them to me. Her nipples are erect, and they seem to be drawing me like twin magnets. I bend my head and nuzzle first one breast and then the other. Her fingertips graze my thigh and lightly grasp the head of my cock which is now peeking out below the material of my running shorts. My cock is weeping one clear tear of pre-cum, and she catches it on the tip of her forefinger and lifts it to her lips. We kiss, and I taste her lips and a trace of myself... '

These thoughts race through my brain in a fraction of a second. Ann suddenly takes my hand, and, with a shock, I realize that Sue and I are still standing 30 yards apart on the beach. Sue is looking over my shoulder, and her smile is for Jerry who is behind me and is descending the dunes toward the surf. Sue is Jerry's "significant other", and the two of them are spending the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend with my wife, Ann, and me at Pajaro Dunes, just north of Monterey on the Pacific Coast.

Ann says, "Come on, Tom, let's walk down the beach."

Ann and I were left alone for Thanksgiving when our two kids were invited to ski Mt. Bachelor in Oregon with friends. We decided to splurge and rent a beach house right on the surf, and I invited Jerry to bring a friend and share the holiday with us.

Ann and I spend Wednesday night at our favorite B & B in Pacific Grove. After a candlelight seafood dinner at The Fishwife Grille near Asilomar, we make passionate love and fall asleep in each other's arms. It is a pleasant start to our holiday. Thursday morning, we only have an easy 20 minute drive to the rented house at Pajaro Dunes. The house is no more than 50 yards from the Pacific Ocean.

Back in October, Ann told me that she didn't want to cook and spend her Thanksgiving honeymoon in the kitchen, so I had called around the Watsonville area (near Pajaro Dunes) and arranged for a small mom and pop catering company to bring our Thanksgiving feast to us.

We arrive at the Dunes, and the weather is unusually clear and warm for November - no fog and temperature in the 70's. Jerry and his new friend, Sue (they have been dating for a few months), are driving down from Portola Valley, and they arrive just a half hour after us. Ann and I introduce ourselves to Sue and learn that she is a professional masseuse.

The surf beckons, and the four of us start walking together down the beach. Ann and Sue are getting acquainted, and they move ahead of Jerry and me. Following behind them, Jerry and I are taking full advantage of the view. We gaze fondly at the women's shapely buttocks as they move up and down and sway back and forth gracefully ahead of us. We are both having sexual thoughts this time, and there are a few seconds of natural silence.

Jerry and I met in grad school at U. C. Berkeley ten years ago. He was in law school then, and I was studying journalism. After grad school, I settled in the Valley and married Ann and fathered a boy and a girl. Jerry joined a large law firm in the Bay Area and never married. Jerry and I stay in touch and frequently get together for backpack trips in the Sierra-Nevada Mountains each July and August.

Jerry is brilliant and funny and very well read. I think he devours a half a dozen books a week, and his interests range from the anti-nuclear movement to Civil War battle strategy. I have always been drawn to him, and in grad school we spent many hours drinking many pitchers of beer and solving the problems of the world. Since then, we save our talks for campfires in the summertime.

The Thanksgiving feast isn't due to arrive for another 2 hours - plenty of time to enjoy a walk on the beach. I don't know whether Jerry is watching Sue or Ann. Both have eye- catching figures although Ann's top is not as revealing as Sue's. Ann is blond and trim for a woman in her early thirties who has borne two children. Her hips are spreading slightly as a mature woman's are wont to do, but regular exercise keeps them firm and very sexy. When I see Ann, I automatically picture her nude because I see her naked daily and love the sight of her. Her breasts are small - pert and pear sized - with sensitive pink nipples that perk up quickly as soon as they are touched. Her left breast is smaller than the right and kind of conical. Ann's pubic hair curls out generously above and around her vulva and is light brown. She loves to feel my mouth there, and I have become addicted to the musky smell of her vagina over the years. My cock is stirring again with these images. Ann is very open about her sexuality, and we make time frequently for sex despite our two kids being ever-present.

Ann and I married during my last year at Berkeley. She had a degree in music education, but she took a clerical job in the Toxicology Department of the U. C. Medical Center to help us pay our bills. She liked Jerry right away and saw him as kind of a friendly and amusing big brother. When we married, Brother Jerry became a kind of "brother-in-law" for her. Our son was born 7 months after we were married, and we moved to the Valley for my first job as a reporter with a large metropolitan daily newspaper. Ann stayed home with our son for 6 months and then got a job as a dance therapist at a private school for kids with disabilities. Two and a half years later, a lovely daughter was born. Now, school and P.T.A. and soccer and swim meets define our lives. It sure feels good to be walking on the beach and to get away from all of that for a few days!

'Damn!' I am thinking. 'Sue is sexy as hell!' She is very blond, 5' 9," about 120 pounds, pretty slim. Her hair is very straight and hangs down past her shoulders to just above her breasts. I wonder if the hair between her legs is just as blond. Sue's tits are not really large (maybe half- cantaloupe size) and stand up well. She probably goes without a bra because of the size and firmness of her breasts. Her nipples, which have practically mesmerized me already today, are a dull pink. Sue's navel is an "inny," and her tummy is flat and hard. Her ass cheeks are pretty tight and not very big, and her legs are fairly long. She has the legs and ass of a distance runner. Overall, Sue appears attractive, slim and fairly strong, especially in her arms. Strong arms and hands are good for a masseuse, I imagine.

The sun shines through Sue's sheer blouse, and if I drift slightly to one side, I can see the barest curving edge of her full breasts from behind. As I walk beside Jerry, I angle a few steps to one side and then the other to take full advantage of the view that Sue is providing. Jerry catches me in the act and chuckles, saying that I don't have to be so obvious about it.

When we get back to the beach house, two middle aged women are putting a turkey in the oven "to brown a little more - it is already roasted". They own their own catering business, called "Food For Thought". They set out all the trimmings, wish us a "Happy Thanksgiving" and depart. Everything smells delicious. As Jerry and Sue find their bedroom to unpack and clean up, Ann sets the table, and I open a chilled bottle of Chardonnay.

The dinner is a big success. Jerry and I each have three helpings of everything and end up chewing on the two turkey drumsticks while we watch the sunset and sip a tasty cabernet. The stark beauty of an ocean sunset when there is no fog bank captures all four us, and there is silence as we watch the fiery orb descend past the horizon.

It is a romantic moment, and I take Ann into my arms. Jerry does the same with Sue. Jerry breaks the silence by asking, "Tom, is 'official sunset' the time when the sun first touches the horizon, or the time when it is completely gone, or some time in between?" We debate this weighty topic for a few minutes until Ann and Sue start laughing at us and begin clearing the dinner dishes. Jerry and I volunteer to wash.

After dinner, I pop in a Showtime movie called "Full Body Massage" starring Mimi Rogers and the Australian actor, Bryan Brown. Bryan plays a professional masseuse, and Mimi is his wealthy customer. I've always liked Mimi Rogers as an actress. Mimi has enormous breasts, and I have never seen her bare them in a film before. She does so generously in this film.

Ann says, "Mimi Rogers must be desperate for a movie role to show so much skin." Ann's tone of voice is mildly sarcastic, but her attention is totally fixed on the screen.

God what a sexy film! When Bryan begins to rub Mimi's large breasts, I get chills. I hadn't known Sue's job when I rented the video it, but she is very interested in Bryan Brown's massage technique. During the sensual part of the massage, I feel Ann's hand wandering along my leg and up along my crotch. She feels how hard I am and winks at me, then smiles sexily. I let my hand explore her legs as well, then up between them, where she is hot from all the action on the screen. Ann lets out a soft moan, and I notice Jerry and Sue watching her.

Sue says, "Eroticism is a natural part of a complete massage. It's unfortunate that some so-called "massage parlors" have given massage a bad name.

With Ann's hand on my upper thigh, just barely brushing my crotch, I wanted to grab her and kiss her. But I resisted the urge - not right in front of Jerry and Sue. Supercharged with sexual energy, I need to move around or do something. I get up and go to our bedroom to change into looser, more comfortable clothes. Sweatpants and a T-shirt are appealing. I slip on the sweatpants without underwear. I still have a semi-erection.

I have another sexual thought: 'Sue is on her knees in front of me, taking my semi-erection in her hands gently and worshipfully. She strokes its length starting on the base, moving to the tip and back again. She kisses the tip and takes the glans into her wet, warm mouth, and at the same time she reaches between my thighs and cups my testicles gently. She squeezes them ever so slightly and is getting hot herself... '

I shudder involuntarily at the thought of this happening with Sue and return to reality. I pull up the sweatpants and tuck my erection down along the left pant leg and return to the living room to join the others.

I intend to return to Ann and cuddle with her, but I am startled to see the furniture moved away from the middle of the living room and my lovely Ann lying on the floor on her stomach. Jerry is kneeling by Ann's head and is giving her a pretty vigorous massage on her neck and shoulders. Sue is supervising Jerry's movements and offering instructive comments to him as he works on Ann.

Ann is not a lover of massage. I get them regularly, but she has never wanted even a gift certificate. The movie must have turned her on. She is sighing and moaning softly under Jerry's hands. Sue moves to Ann's feet and uses her strong arms and hands making skilful, practiced movements on Ann's shapely legs, working up gradually toward her buttocks. Sue glances at me and smiles knowingly at the rather obvious bulge along my left pant leg. The only light in the room comes from the two dinner table candles that Jerry and Sue have placed on the floor. Sue motions me to join their massage of my wife.

I get onto my knees and move beside Ann, resting the palm of my hand on the middle of her back. She feels very warm through her thin cotton top, and the touch reminds me that she wears no bra.

"You sound like you're feeling pretty good, Annie." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me that a massage is so relaxing?" she murmurs. "I'm jealous that you've been getting these without me." She moaned again with pleasure at the circular movements of Sue's strong hands on the backs and insides of her thighs. Ann opens her eyes and smiles at me with a kind of dazed, sensual look.

"You told me that you only wanted my hands touching you. Sue is pretty talented, isn't she." I state the obvious.

"Jerry is no slouch, himself." Ann responds. "He's a good pupil, and he has wonderful hands. His hands are wasted on the law."

Jerry's hands move past my hand, down to Ann's lower back and onto her buttocks. This startles Ann, and she lifts her head and shoulders and looks up at me with a questioning look. Without a word, I smile and brush her lips with mine and press gently on her back, and she settles back down under Jerry's intimate caresses. He begins to knead her ass cheeks with both hands, first one and then the other.

Ann moans loudly, "Oh, Jerry, you're a master! That feels great. Don't stop."

I want to help, and I massage one of Ann's ass cheeks while Jerry does the other. Our four hands are touching her ass and her ass crack intimately through the thin fabric of her shorts. The silk panties under her shorts allow our hands to slip smoothly and sensuous over her buttocks and down between her thighs. Ann opens her legs to give us better access to her open and vulnerable crotch. I am surprised and aroused at her sensuous response to Jerry.

Sue reaches toward me and motions me to lay beside Ann. She straddles my thighs pressing her pubic mound into my buttocks and begins to massage my shoulders and back. Sue's hands slip under my T-shirt and move onto my bare skin. Ann turns her head sideways to watch me, and I watch her and Jerry above her. Jerry is now cupping her genitals from the rear. Ann gasps and moans and opens legs even wider.

Sue pushes my T-shirt up around my shoulders, and I lift up on my elbows so that she can push it off over my head. Jerry copies Sue's move, and Ann allows him to shed her top. She is now nude to the waist under Jerry's hands. His fingertips trail back down brushing along the sides of Ann's small breasts which are pressed into the soft carpet and bulge out erotically along the side of her ribcage. Jerry presses his face into the cloth of Ann's shorts - his nose and mouth between her ass cheeks. He moves his head up and down caressing her asshole and the sensitive skin between her rectum and vagina.

Sue watches Jerry approvingly, like a teacher with an adept student. "Turn over now," Sue whispers to me. I comply, exposing my huge erection just under the loose sweatpants. Sue acts as if she doesn't notice it, but Ann does, and she smiles at me. Sue places her hands on my pecs and rotates them smoothly around my nipples, grazing my nipples occasionally - as if by accident - with her thumbs. My nipples become erect.

Jerry again copies Sue and asks Ann to roll over. Ann blushes in the candlelight as her beautiful chest is exposed to "strangers". Sue murmurs approvingly at Ann's breasts. Ann is pleased at the compliment, and her nipples swell in response to the attention they are receiving. Jerry bends over Ann and kisses each nipple - delicately, almost chastely. Ann shudders. His kisses continue down the midline of her soft belly, and his hands replace his lips on her breasts. He reaches her navel. He dips his tongue into it. Ann moans loudly. Jerry is encouraged by the sound and pushes down on the waistband of Ann's shorts with his chin. Ann helps by lifting her hips and pushing her shorts to her knees with her hands. Immediately, Jerry accepts her unspoken invitation by putting his mouth on her steaming sex while pulling her shorts off with one hand.

I am incredibly aroused at the permission my wife has given my best friend. I stare, fascinated, at his brown tussled hair, his face, and Ann's light brown pubic curls pressed up against his cheeks. His nose and mouth are obviously deep in Ann's hairy cunt! We all can smell the musky odor of Ann's arousal.

Almost without my realizing it, Sue's hand is releasing the drawstring of my sweatpants and slipping into them to find my rampant cock. Lifting my hips, I allow Sue to reveal my excitement and push my pants down around my thighs. My erection tingles in Sue's sure-handed grip. She has done this before. She knows men's bodies. Her thumb gently rubs the nerve bundle just under the head of my cock. I am so excited, my hips buck up under her. It feels so good to have Sue holding me.

Jerry has found Ann's clitoris with his mouth and is sucking on it. I know that Ann will last only a few seconds under this attention. Sure enough, her cheeks glow even brighter, her breathing becomes loud and heavy, and then her whole body freezes for one second as her orgasm takes her over the top of the pleasure hill. And then she bucks and bucks and moans and twists as she gives herself up to the intense sensations in her groin. I grasp Ann's hand as she experiences her climax, and she looks over to me as her spasms subside and smiles at me with heavy lidded eyes. She is sodden with lust.

Sue's hand is barely moving on my rigid penis, but the sight of Ann tugs me toward a sympathetic orgasm, and my sperm shoots out. The sudden sight of my semen startles Sue because I had given her no warning, but she chuckles in pleasure with me and dips a finger into one of the thick, pearly globs on my stomach and touches her finger to her lips.

"Looks like we did good, partner." Sue says to Jerry. "You have real talent."

"The pleasure was really all mine, Ann." Jerry responds. "I love getting to know you like this. And thanks to both of you for inviting us to be with you this weekend."

Ann is very shy at her nudity now, and at the intense emotion she has just displayed so wantonly in front of Jerry and Sue. She sits up and kisses Jerry's cheek and says, "I think I would like to go to bed now. It's been a long day but a wonderful one. Come on, honey." Ann looks at me for agreement.

I nod agreeably. "Sue and Jerry probably want to be alone now anyway. This whole evening has kind of taken me by surprise. Now I know what Thanksgiving is really all about. And Ann, I don't know if I'm going to let you sleep right away."

Ann smiles and laughs sexily, "OK, tiger, show me the way!"

Once we are in our bedroom, we make love, hotter and more passionate then Wednesday night's loving. I came inside Ann twice before we curl up to sleep. As I drift off, Ann is still shuddering from her own orgasms. Next door, I can hear Sue's cries of passion. She and Jerry must be doing just as well as we are. The rhythmic sounds of the pounding surf calm our pounding bodies, and we sleep until the sun awakes us.


Friday morning, I awake before Ann and listen dreamily to the seductive surf sounds just outside our bedroom. Silently, I get up and shut the bedroom door and slip back to the king size bed. I look at Ann's nude form laying there. Her short blonde hair, full, beautiful breasts, smooth silky bottom and the thick, dark forest between her legs. I begin kissing her cheek and move down to her neck. She stirs and turns her chest into mine, brushing her tits and nipples against me. She opens her mouth and draws mine to it in a deep, passionate kiss. She urges me on top of her, and my growing erection slips into her mound. I pump slowly in and out of her as she opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"G'morning, lover!" Ann murmurs sleepily. "I love your alarm clock."

"We can't be too loud," I whisper as I nuzzle the downy hair on her neck. Jerry and Sue will hear us. The walls in this place are kind of thin."

Ann's eyes open wide in surprise, but I coax her mind back onto what we are doing with a deep thrust inside her loins. She bites her lip to keep from crying out as her passion builds towards another orgasm. I feel her hips shudder, and her vaginal muscles tighten around my penis, and I began to concentrate on my pleasure. Ann's is obviously intense enough, and she starts to buck. I think about how deep I am inside her and how it might look when I come inside her. Then, as she lets out a passionate gasp, I explode. I begin to spurt inside her, and her vagina clasps me even more tightly. We both shudder involuntarily as our climaxes overtake us. After we collapse against each other, I begin to wonder if Jerry and Sue can hear us. 'Nah, probably not.' I think to myself. 'We are so close to the ocean that the surf is pretty loud.'

Little do I know! Later that morning on an early beach walk, Jerry laughs and tells me that he and Sue were listening at our door! Such friends!

The four of us have golf reservations Friday morning at 10 am at Pacific Grove Municipal. It is a beautiful course right on the Pacific, and I am looking forward to it. The weather is spectacular - no morning fog and no coastal overcast. The sun is brilliant, and the sky is clear. We are all quiet and reserved around the breakfast table after last night's amazing events. Sue seems the most relaxed of the four of us. Ann and Jerry can't bear to meet each other's eyes, and both engage Sue and I in neutral chatter so they don't have to talk together. Sue smiles warmly at me, and her look goes straight to my groin. I am really attracted to her.

Golf is a great success. Jerry doesn't play too well, and Ann is just learning, but Sue displays remarkable athletic ability. She hits the ball well, and we all enjoy the course and the sounds of the ocean and the barking seals sunbathing on the rocks. Both Ann's and Sue's rear ends look very tempting in golf slacks, and Jerry and I forget all concern about our golf scores. After a late lunch on Fisherman's Wharf, we get back to our rented beach house in plenty of time for another spectacular sunset. High clouds are backlit by the setting sun, and the colors blaze in pinks and oranges and purples from one end of the sky to the other. Up and down the beach, the Pajaro Dunes property owners are out on the sands enjoying the spectacle.

We grab a bottle of cabernet and four glasses and walk down on the beach. The day of shared fun, the beauty of this setting and last night's intimacies are all working together on the four of us to produce an almost hypnotic atmosphere of closeness. Jerry sets his glass down and stands behind Sue, embracing her as they both gaze at the sunset. Her buttocks press back into his groin, and his hands move to her breasts. I stand beside Jerry, and Ann leans back into me along side of Sue. I can sense and feel, rather than see, Sue's hand drop down and reach back for Jerry's crotch.

As the last rays of sun disappear, the four of us turn to each other and all embrace under that spectacular multi- colored sky. We feel particularly blest to be in that place and time together. Sue whispers to the three of us, "There's lots more to learn about sensuality if you're all game."

"I am!" I respond quickly. "Me too!" says Ann. "You can't leave me out," cries Jerry and gives the three of us a hearty squeeze. Unfortunately, it is so hearty that my wine spills on Ann's shirt. "Let's go in now. I've got to get this out before it stains." Ann says.

Once inside, Sue lights candles and turns off all of the electric lights. Sue dares Ann to leave her top off after soaking it to get the stain out. Sue promises that she will do the same. I light a DuraFlame log, and its shifting tongues of fire cast moving shadows on the darkened walls of the living room. The post-sunset twilight is almost gone, and the surf is beginning to take on a white phosphorescent hue.

Sue stuns me by appearing nude and standing over me as I close the fireplace screen. Her breasts are amazing, and she openly displays herself to me - turning slightly first to one side and then the other so that I get a three dimensional effect. Her nipples become erect under my eager gaze, and they become really long and hard with a sort of squared-off end. Sue must be aroused, because just behind each of her nipples is a sort of secondary breast - an areola, a small pink, puffy mound upon which her nipple projects. My gaze continues down, and I see that Sue's pubic hair is very blond and sparse, but the hairs are quite long. The hair goes down around her cunt lips. Her labia are visible in the firelight and appear thin and long. They seem to be getting swollen and thick as I gaze upon them. Maybe it's my imagination again, but Sue's outer lips are thickening and turning from a dull pink to almost crimson- purple.

My breathing is becoming ragged in the face of Sue's erotic beauty. Ann slips up behind me and whispers, "You like her, don't you. I do too. She's beautiful." Ann moves into the firelight, and I see that she is topless, and she bends to remove her slacks and panties.

As Ann rises, nude, in front of Jerry and Sue, I am reminded again of her beauty. I can see Jerry and Sue's admiration in their faces. Ann turns to me and unbuttons my shirt saying, "You don't want to be last, do you, Tom?" Sue helps Jerry out his clothing, and we are quickly bare-assed together in front of the fire.

Ann pulls me over to the couch, and she leans back on it, offering me her breasts with her hands. Jerry and Sue watch and smile as I pleasure Ann's chest with my hands, tugging her nipples alternately erect with my thumb and forefinger. Ann pulls my head to her and opens her mouth to greet my lips. I continue to massage her breasts, and she thrusts her tongue into my mouth.

I feel a hand on my blood-engorged cock. Ann's hands are holding my face. It must be Sue. I look back and am shocked to see Jerry stroking my erect penis up and down. I am even more shocked at my own feelings. I am not repulsed. I like having my friend Jerry's intimate touch. Tugging gently on my cock, Jerry moves my lower body over Ann and inserts me deeply into her already wet vagina. Jerry caresses my rigid cock shaft with his finger tips back and forth, and then I sink all the way to the balls into Ann.

"Oooohhhh!" Ann and I moan at the same time.

Jerry and Sue exchange looks and smile. "It looks like they're having fun." Sue says. "Let's help some more."

Sue kneels beside the couch near our hips and reaches between my legs to caress my testicles. Jerry puts one of his hands on my ass and slides the other between my body and Ann's so that he can play with her breasts. Ann reaches down to touch her own clit - her favorite way to make herself come when we are having sex. I lift my hips a little to accommodate her, and suddenly both Ann and Sue are touching my genitals. Both women caress my sex, and then Ann opens her labia to find her clit. Sue holds my balls with her fingers while her thumb finds my anus. She inserts her thumb to the first joint, and I moan and this unexpected invasion.

I begin thrusting into Ann with a slow rhythm. We are both very excited by the presence of Sue and Jerry and the touch of their hands all over our bodies. I feel Jerry's hands rubbing my back as I thrust. My buttocks quiver with each stroke into Ann's cunt. Her vaginal muscles are beginning to grip my prick like a velvet fist on each upstroke, as if she doesn't want me to go out.

I feel Sue's mouth on the crack of my ass, kissing and licking. Soon her tongue joins her thumb, and I feel her wet tongue thrusting into me ever so briefly. Quickly, her sensuous lips move down toward my balls, and she sucks each in turn gently into the warm cavern of her mouth.

Ann and I are both breathing deeply and heavily. I match her rhythm and know that I am close to climaxing. Jerry's attention to Ann's breasts and my cock thrusting into her has brought Ann to the brink also.

"I'm almost there, honey. Hang on just a second and wait for me." Ann gasps into my ear. Jerry begins moving his kisses toward Ann's neck, and he puts his tongue in Ann's ear. She groans out loud and through clenched teeth says, "Here it is now. Aaaaahhhh. It's so good!" Ann's hips buck four or five times underneath me, and I can feel my cock throbbing inside her clenching vagina. I release my own climax. The two of us are jerking together with spasms.

Sue's pleasure instincts are so good! Right at the height of my orgasm, she starts rubbing the base of my cock shaft right behind my balls. Spurts of my white semen must be splashing all over her vaginal walls. I think I am going to literally explode. I see red, and gasp, "Oh God, that's good! I love you, Ann!"

Still embedded in Ann, I rest my head on her shoulder. Jerry rubs my back and legs, and Sue comes around to give Ann a gentle kiss on the lips. Then Sue kisses me. Exhausted as I am, the touch of her lips still electrifies me. Jerry sees my reaction and bends down to kiss Ann. All four of us know instantly that something unique is going to happen.

I roll off of Ann and sit on the floor beside the couch. Ann lays back on the couch, her thighs wide open, and she tousles my hair with her fingers. Her labia are thick and swollen, just like my soft semi-hard penis.

Jerry and Sue are really hot. Tears of pre-cum are dripping from the tip of Jerry's large cock. It bobs out in front of him with a slightly upward tilt. It must be 9" long. They lay on the floor in front of us, and Jerry begins to explore Sue's vulva. The tip of her clitoris is just peeking out of the top of her slit. They grab each other and kiss passionately.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.