A Fey Lie - Cover

A Fey Lie

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Louis, the "hero" of "Cockwise," tests the efficacy of his tie and gets tested. This is a one sentence Bananagram story. Information about contributing your own one sentence Bananagram to the Bananagram collection can be found at the end of this story. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Violence   Illustrated   .

33652-7-fey-lie-1.jpg

His manliness kneed and raw, Louis eventually discovers the proposition women’s lib deals with safe sex to be a fey lie.

33652-7-fey-lie.gif


FEMINIST AND FEM-DOM ARE ANTITHETICAL

It is true that safe-sex must not
Involve the treatment Louis got.
Women are enthralled
When they get balled.
Sex-needing? Yes! Ball-kneading, not!

Poem by Ashley
Story and Illustrations by Mat


Want to try your hand at a Bananagram story?

Write a story of a single sentence using the words in this bananagram:

33652-7-mid-may.jpg

Each word must be used in its entirety, but you may extend a word at either end; for example, MAY could become MAYBE, MID could become AMID, and KEY could become KEYNOTE.

The working title for this bananagram is Mid May, but you can title your single sentence story whatever you want with whatever words you want up to the SoL limit.

I would like to publish some of the Mid May stories in the Bananagrams collection. For those stories, I would likely add an illustration or two. If you send me a story, indicate how you wish to be credited. “Story by Anonymous” is acceptable. To be considered for publication, your single sentence story must follow the SoL rules.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.