Long Road Home - Cover

Long Road Home

by Mommys little Man

Copyright© 2024 by Mommys little Man

Incest Sex Story: Mommy and I are trying to get home after a canceled flight. But Mommy needs to stop and....

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Hairy   .

Mommy and I had been on the road all day. The day started out with our flight being canceled and no other flights for two days. I really needed to get back home, so we rented a car and decided to drive it straight through. Even if we stopped for the night we would still be a day ahead. After driving all day, I was feeling pretty good, so we solidered on. We were still about 4 hours away and it was very late, 2:35am. Mommy was snoozing in the seat next to me. She had the seat leaned far back so she could lie down. I drove along for another 10 minutes or when she awoke with a start. She sat up and said please find an exit, Mommy needs to pee! It had been more that ten minutes since I saw the last exit with anything open. I said “ ok Mommy but we may just have to pull over and you can go pee in the tall grass. “I don’t think so” was her terse reply. “Well Mom I cant make an exit with super clean ladies room facilities from the thin air” was my answer.

We drove for another few minutes. I was enjoying watching Mommy squirm. I saw a sign ahead. It said rest stop 9 miles away. Mommy said “ thank God! Drive faster!” After a tense few minutes we made it there. As we drove in, I noticed many lights were out and the place was a dump. We were the only vehicle of any kind. “ “Pretty crappy” said Mommy. “ But deserted, it looks closed.” I chimed in. Dis we miss a closed for repairs sign”Mommy wondered outloud. We pulled up right in front of the dimly lit building. I said “ you go do your thing and I’ll stand watch.” “ Ok jeeze i think my panties are damp with pee.” she said. I got out and stretched my legs. I watched Mommy tip toe towards the rest rooms. Mommy knows how much I enjoy her piss so I was wondering why she said that about her panties unless it was to get me hot and bothered. I was pondering her damp panties when I got a text. It was from Mommy. All it said Mommy needs your help 911!! I texted back stop fooling around so we can get home. She texted again 911. I thought I should go and check. I walked in the building, it was a ghostown. I went to the ladies room and entered. “ Mommy” I called out. “ last stall” she replied. I went up and knocked. She said “this whole place is out of tp. Run to the other and see if there is any there. Hurry I am about to burst.” I walked out not thinking about why she had not relieved herself yet. After looking around for a few minutes I thought there was not a shred of paper to be found. So I went back to Mommy. When I peeked through the crack I could see her rubbing her cunt. Her pussy was so red! I had never seen it like that. I said “not even a square Mommy. Are you alright?” She said “ I will not ride all the way home with pee damp panties! Find something to clean me with!!!” she ordered.

Now I understood what was happening. Mommy wants to play piss games. Without hesitation, I busted open the locked door. Mommy shrieked “ get out pervert!!! No!!!!” I walked in two steps, and got on my knees. I parted Mommy’s knees and started sucking Mommy’s pussy. The floor was very dirty and the toilet was piss stained. I think she picked the dirtiest stall on purpose.Mommy’s shrieks turned into “ Yes you fucking bastard eat my pussy!!” Mommy had told me about her fantasy where a strange man fucks her in a public toilet stall. Mommy’s fantasy has an interesting turn of events. It starts with Mommy being forced into toilet sex but Mommy takes advantage of the Man’s piss fantasy and turns the tables on him when she uses him for a few orgasms and her toilet. Mommy pisses all over his face and into his mouth. Where she makes him drink from her like a drinking fountain. I was dutifully sucking Mommy’s hard, red, clit when she started moaning loudly. “ Yes suck that cunt you Son of a whore!!! “ She bellowed at me. Mommy was being a bossy bitch and I was loving it. Through all her abuse I just kept eating.

Mommy grabbed my face and smashed my mouth into her swollen, soaking red cunt. She slapped the back of my head, hard. I started to say something when Mommy filled my mouth with her hot sweet piss. God I was in heaven. As it turns out Mommy has a unrequited piss fantasy. She has a real want to piss on me in a sexual way and I want Mommy’s piss!!!!!

Ever since I was a little boy, Mommy would pee in front of me. I was always looking while trying not too look. Hearing the hiss of her pee when it comes out is to this day a cock hardener for me. I was six or so when she caught me looking at peeing pussy. She said “ here if you want to see so badly.” Her blonde pussy hair was damp with piss. And with saying that she spread it open. I was so excited!!! She went on to tell me about each part and what it’s for. She explained that her vagina hole was where men would put their penis to make babies. She showed me her urethra and explained it was just like my hole at the top of my penis where pee comes from. She showed me her vulva and clit. Mommy told me when I get older and have a wife, I should gently rub her there. Because she would love it! Then she took my finger and asked “ Do you want to touch Mommy’s vagina?” I opened my mouth and a squelch that sounded like yes came from my lips. It was Mommy took my finger and rubbed her clit gently in small circles. Mommy sighed and said “yes Sonny that’s fine just like that “ I think to this day Mommy orgasmed I know I had my first orgasm right there without touching myself. Mommy noticed my hard cock in my shorts and said “ look at Mommy’s big little man!” When we were done she told me to wash my hands but I did not. I went to my room and sucked my finger which smelled like Mommy’s pussy. I wanted to smell and taste more so I got a pair of Mommy’s dirty panties. That probably started my Mommy’s dirty panty fetish. But that is a topic for another day. There we have it a match made in, well not heaven but heaven for us.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.