Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Here it is, Jack. Two hundred dollars." Fawn looked at the money as she turned it over to her man with some wistfulness. That was a lot of money. More than she'd ever seen.

"Only two hundred!" he exclaimed. "Those cheap bastards! They said they'd come through with two-fifty."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this isn't enough. We need another fifty dollars. I can put this down on the fifth race if I hurry."

"No! I don't think you should be gambling like you do. Remember how it was when you were always in debt to Ears? If you start again, you'll end up in the same fix."

"But I want to get the car, darling. What'll I do?"

She ignored the sly look. Squaring shoulders, she announced, "If I can put out for money once, I can do it twice."

It sounded as if she were making a big concession to the man. Deep down inside, she knew that wasn't the entire truth. Red and Fred had excited her. She wanted more of that action. Whether they'd really cheated Jack out of the money he claimed or not was a moot point. The girl simply wanted a chance at some other studs' cocks.

She shivered thinking of the way they'd both fucked her at the same time. If she could only repeat that performance.

"I can arrange it, I guess," Jack said, looking carefully at her. When she didn't cringe, he went on. "How about this afternoon? I know a guy who'd go ape over that shaved pussy of yours."

Her hand drifted to the front of her jeans. For some reason, she'd been bothered after she'd sobered up and realized what Jack had done to her. Since then, she realized that men got off in a big way on chicks with shaved pussies. Anything to please Jack, sure, but when she could please both him and a lot of other guys, the shave was worth it.

"This afternoon, then. And try to make sure the guy's on time. I hate hanging around with nothing to do."

"You could always do your history homework," he said.

She didn't bother answering. She was miles beyond such things now. The fifteen-year-old had achieved the sophistication she'd so desperately desired before Jack had taken her cherry.


"Now I don't want you saying a word about who this guy is, Fawn," Jack cautioned her. "It'll be both our heads if you do."

"Who is it?"

"You'll see," he chuckled. Then Jack left.

Fawn readied herself in front of the bureau mirror. While she'd be doing her best stuff bare-ass naked, she wanted to look nice for her next customer.

She shuddered at the idea of having a customer like that. She was no penny-ante hooker. The only reason she'd consented to do this was for Jack--Jack and herself.

Visions of the bright green sports car raced through her mind. She could picture herself behind the wheel, tooling along the highway at a hundred miles per hour, cops unable to catch her. Taking the turns with loud squealing of the tires, going into...

"Fawn?" came a quiet voice from the door.

"Yes," she said, turning. Then she couldn't say another word. Standing there was Mr. Grimes, her high school principal. No wonder Jack had warned her about saying anything about his intimate little session.

Mr. Grimes could be a world of trouble for both of them if she did let it leak out he got his jollies with his students.

"You're very attractive. Jack didn't lie. Let's get on with it," he said, putting a small briefcase down beside the solitary chair in the room. He pulled the chair around so he could sit facing her.

She began pulling off her blouse to get naked when he cried out, "Wait! Stop! Don't take your clothes off like that. Strip. Do it slowly. Tempt me."

So this was where he was at, she thought to herself.

"Okay. Anything you want." And then she started on the sexiest strip tease she could manage.

She stood with her legs spread wide taking advantage of the window behind her. The light coming in would outline her body nicely.

From the way the old man groaned and began rubbing his crotch, it must have highlighted her youthful figure to perfection. Content with this, she started a deliberate peeling of her clothes.

He watched in rapt fascination, all the time moving his hand slowly over his growing erection. The girl had her blouse unbuttoned down to her boobs when he'd sat down. Now she carefully undid one, then another button until her blouse hung limply open.

He was treated to the white flesh of her perfect skin. The man ran the zipper down its track with a metallic hiss, freeing his cock. It leaped out into his hand for proper attention. Tiny needles of desire pricked him as he watched the teenager spin around, then slowly peel back her blouse to reveal a bare shoulder.

She shrugged her shoulder and the fabric slipped free. Holding it at her waist, the girl dropped her blouse after making sure it dipped over the flare of her ass.

The man was really getting hot watching her. He'd seen some fine strippers in his day but they lacked the beauty and simplicity of this girl. She had an innocent air about her that was both appealing and arousing.

"Keep going, my dear," he urged. "I want to see it all!"

"You will," she promised. "You'll see it all before I'm finished!"

With her back still towards him, she looked over her shoulder, tossed her mane of auburn hair from her eyes and let her tongue make a slow circuit of her lips. The tiny pink tip just poked from between her ruby lips. It promised a world of sexual wonder to come.

The man's hand was twisting hard on his cock now. He could feel his balls tightening up and collapsing into a hard little sphere. He gently touched the hairy sac containing his balls. A cold shiver ran through his entire body.

This was life!

Pleasure surged up from his crotch and he was getting a view of the greatest scenery in the world. What more could he ask out of life?

The teenager unfastened her bra and let the ends slither around her trim body.

She spun around again, legs spread wide apart. She pulled the ends of her bra outward as an offering to him. He was panting hard when the cups of the bra began sliding off her jugs.

His head raced when she tilted forward slightly and the bra was completely free of her body. Now he could see those mountains of titflesh!

But she'd turned at just the proper moment. All he saw was the unbroken expanse of skin across her back. She'd robbed him! She had prevented him from seeing her tits!

He quickly dismissed this minor point. The girl was unhooking her skirt. With a lithe, agile movement, she was stepping out of it. Clad only in pantyhose and panties, she looked back over her shoulder at the man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.