Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fawn dragged through classes the entire day. She simply wasn't used to being up all night and having Jack up all night, too.

As she came into Jack's history class--the last of the day-- he told her, "Fawn, I've got to talk with you after class. Don't run off. This is important."

"Sure, uh, Mr. Harris." She'd almost slipped and called him Jack. With that gossip Phyllis standing beside her, it was a good thing she'd remembered in time.

As it was, Phyllis said, "Boy, are you ever getting chummy with him. A real teacher's pet."

"What do you mean, Phyl?"

"Hell, anyone can see the look in your eye when you gaze on our oh-so-muscular history teacher. Got a thing going with him? Is putting out the only way you could pass the course?"

"Don't be gross," Fawn snapped. She stalked off and sat in her desk. It had come very close to home. The girl wondered how many others in the room guessed what was going on between her and Jack.

For most of them, they wouldn't have cared one iota. But Phyllis--she was a gossip and loved to be the one to start rumors.

In this case it wouldn't be a rumor. It would be the truth.

Fawn settled down into her seat and slumped, waiting for the hour to be over. Whatever it was that Jack wanted to talk to her about sounded important. She just hoped that Ears Logan wasn't coming around hounding him for money again.

She thought about the small bookie. Try as the girl might, she couldn't simply dismiss Ears as an evil man. There was something about him that was more dignified than a mere bookie. He had the carriage of a man of some means, yet insisted on acting like something that had crawled out of the gutter.

Fawn didn't understand him. Not at all.

Finally, the class was over and she almost ran to Jack. He held her at arm's length until the last of the students had left.

Then, he said, "I'm glad you'd see me. It had me worried."

"Worried? Why, darling? Because of the other night? You think that did something to break us up? How can you be so wrong? Wasn't it just great between us when I left?"

"I thought you'd had the chance to realize what you'd done," he said lamely. "I'm glad you don't hold it against me." The cunning look had crept back into his eyes.

"What do you want, Jack? I can tell when you take that tone. You aren't in debt to Ears again, are you?"

"Not exactly, but I do need to get some money ahead. But, this time, darling, it'll be for us. I intend to spend it all on a surprise for you."

"What do you want me to do?" Her tone was chilly. There was something about asking her to go out and earn the money for her very own present that irritated the girl.

"Don't be mad at me, Fawn," he pleaded. "I've got almost all the money I need for, well, I'll tell you. It's a brand new car. Just for you. A sports car."

"Green! Is it green, Jack?" she squealed. She'd been wanting a car but her parents had forbidden it. They said she was too young, that she could wait another couple years.

A couple years seemed like an eternity to the fifteen-year- old. Now here was her lover offering her the very thing she wanted more than anything else in the whole wide world!

"Green, sure it's green," he said.

"Oh, Jack, how can I thank you--and forgive you. I thought you'd been betting again. I should have known. What do you want me to do?"

She was momentarily aghast when he told, her, then she brightened and realized that this was for both of them.


"What do you think, Red?" the black man asked his red-haired friend.

"I think I like the scenery just fine, Fred. And I'll just bet you do, too."

Fawn felt like a side of beef going up for auction. The two men weren't unattractive. In fact, the redhead was sort of cute. But the idea of both of them having her at the same time repulsed her. She wished she had told Jack to forget it. There were any number of ways of getting the rest of the money together for a car besides charging these two for the privilege of balling her.

"Yeah, I like it better 'n most I see. What do you want. The front or the back door?"

Fawn wondered what the two were talking about. They knew she was in the room. They just seemed to ignore her, though. It was as if she were of absolutely no importance to them. She didn't much like it but had to go along with it. Jack wanted it.

And what Jack wanted, she'd try to deliver.

"So what's it going to be, you two?" she asked. "What's happening?"

"The chick's asking what's happening. Hey, I like that," said Red. "I like that real good. I'll take the front, I guess. I'm sorta hard up for a little pussy."

"Sure looks little, too," leered Fred.

Both men began stripping off their clothes. Fawn stood stock still waiting for some indication of what they expected from her. She was as much in the dark as it was possible.

Then Red snapped, "Come on, chick. Get naked. Quick!"

She began undressing. When she slipped out of her panties, Fred let out a low whistle of appreciation.

"Goddamn, look at that! She ain't got no fur on her pussy! Shaved clean, she has. I think we're gonna get our money's worth. I really do, this time around." He cackled like a hen and swiftly finished getting out of his pants. He carelessly tossed them aside.

In spite of herself, the girl had to stare openly at the sight in front of her. Fred had the biggest, blackest hard-on she'd ever seen. His cock looked like a huge pillar of ebony. She found herself almost drooling at the sight. She couldn't help wondering if he could use such a fine-looking tool.

"See, Red. All those chicks go for a big, black prick."

"And that's why they go for you, I guess. You're about the biggest and blackest prick I know!"

Both men laughed, then advanced on the frightened girl. She simply didn't know what to do with both of them. The men sported raging hard-ons. She wanted to flee, but she knew that wasn't possible any longer. She was trapped in the same room with them. The only way out was for them to do to her whatever they wanted.

Then, maybe then, she could escape.

Till then, she'd simply have to relax and ride with their perverted desires.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice breaking from the nervous strain.

"The little girl with the shaved pussy wants to know what the two of us are going to do. You want to tell her?" Fred looked to Red who only shrugged. The black man continued, "Okay, little girl. We're both gonna fuck you... at the same time. My friend here is gonna take you up that invitingly naked little pussy. And me? I'm a back door man. I like to fuck chicks up their ass. You got a real nice lookin' ass, you bet!"

The girl felt gooseflesh breaking out all over her body. She didn't want the black man fucking her--and certainly not up her rear. That was obscene, perverse!

"No, look, this is all a mistake. I can explain."

"You explain nothing, girl. We know why we're here. So do you," said the redhead. "We're all going to have a fun time!"

His hand circled her upper arm and gripped hard. She squealed but couldn't escape. He was simply too strong for her.

"She's a real vixen, Fred. Fighter. I like 'em feisty. Come here, you little cunt!"

He pulled her to his chest. She felt her tits flatten against him. It wasn't possible for her to force herself away from him. No matter which way she turned, he was there.

Then she noticed the hard rod pressed between their bodies. She looked down and saw his erection. The tip of the cock was pointed directly at her face. For an instant, she hesitated. What was so bad about him stuffing that huge prick up her cunt?

It wasn't as if it were something new for her. She'd taken all sorts of men's cocks and enjoyed all of them. None as much as Jack, sure, but it wasn't as if this were punishment.

If it was, it was the nicest punishment in the world!

She relaxed just enough for Red to bend his legs, then straighten up. His cock soared directly up and between her legs. He speared deep up her cunt. The sudden intrusion into her pussy made her weak in the knees. She sagged down a little.

This only shoved the prick even deeper into her twat.

"Hey, I like that. She wants more of my cock. How about that, Fred?"

"She's just like the rest of 'em, Red. She bitches and moans and carries on how she's a nice girl and doesn't fuck around. Then, when she sees a real man's cock, she wilts all over. Just wait till she gets a taste of my cock."

The teenager tried to turn and see what the black man meant but was held too firmly by Red's cock up her cunt. His arms supported most of her weight and he kept her pulled in close to his hairless chest. She started rubbing up and down. The sweat on the man's chest caused her nipples to drag sensuously across his naked skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.