Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fawn raced to the bed and jumped on it like a small kid. She let the springs bounce her around, then flopped onto her back. She lifted her legs, feet planted firmly on the softly yielding surface to see what it would be like.

She decided she liked it. The bed was ever so much softer than the floor, even with the carpet.

Rocking back and forth, she found to her delight that she could probably get one hell of a good fucking just from the bed's spring action. She let out a low moan of anticipation and snuggled down into the bedspread.

She was delighted to find it was made of fake fur. The softness of it caressed her back and ass. She wiggled a few times more to make a nice little depression in the bed. Fawn decided this was a damn sight better for making love than any old floor!

Jack came staggering in, bottle clutched in his hand. His face was a grim mask.

"What's the matter, Jack? Is anything wrong? I haven't disappointed you, have I?"

"No, nothing like that, kid. You're dynamite in the sack. For a fifteen-year-old, you can't be beat."

The words cut her. She didn't want to be as good as any fifteen-year-old. She wanted to be the best ever. Nothing less would do.

"I'll try harder, Jack. Honest! I want to be better than any woman you ever had!"

"You will be if you keep up the practice sessions like you have been. No, it's not anything like that. You know I told you I made a thousand bucks off the basketball game?"

She nodded, not trusting her voice. She sensed what was coming and didn't like it one bit.

"I put it back into bets. And, well, I bet more than the grand. I lost close to two thousand."

"You told me you had the money." She was suddenly suspicious of him. This was a different tune he was singing than when she'd come in. But why should he lie to her? Didn't he love her as much as she loved him?

Sure he did!

"It's gone. And I owe a lot of bread to other bookies. Look, just this one time, will you help me out of a jam?"

"Tell me about it." She was thinking of the prior times she'd helped him. There didn't seem to be any end to the favors he asked. Yet, she couldn't really complain. Balling the basketball player had been great and even letting Ears fuck her hadn't been that bad.

In a way, Ears had touched something hidden in her. He'd stirred an elemental passion even Jack missed. But she put that out of her head. She had to concentrate on what her lover was saying.

"... there's this other bookie, see? And I owe him a bundle. He'll lay it off, maybe even forget it, in return for a very, very special favor. And that's where you come in."

She said nothing. Fawn wasn't sure she trusted herself to answer anything he said. She wanted to say no, but knew if she opened her mouth, her emotions would instantly answer yes for her.

"Okay. Ben's coming over and he wants to ball you. That's one reason I shaved your snatch. He gets off on young girls--very young girls."

"What do you want me to do?"

He leaned forward and kissed her, his breath almost overpowering with the bourbon. "I knew I could count on you, darling. Ben wants to playact that you're his daughter. You act like you're his kid, then, well, then you just let him fuck you."

"That's it?" It sounded so easy.

"That's all there is to it. And it'll help me out of a big jam. A jam to the tune of a couple thousand bucks."

She couldn't believe Jack. It seemed incredible that any man would pay two thousand dollars just to screw his own daughter, or to screw someone pretending to be his daughter. But if Jack said it was true, it must be.

He had no reason to lie to her. None at all.

"I'll do it, Jack. This one time only. You've got to promise me you'll stop betting, though. It's ruining your life."

"All right. For you, darling, I'll stop betting." She missed the cunning gleam in his eyes. He kissed her again and continued, "Want another drink before the old geezer gets here?"

"No. I'm okay. Just you..." Her words were cut off by a timid knocking at the door.

Jack hastily rose from the bed and blew her a kiss as he left the room. "Just go along with anything Ben wants and it'll be over quick."

Fawn wondered. She lay back letting the softness of the bedspread comfort her. The fur soothed her jangled nerves. It was ridiculous getting so uptight over having still another man fuck her. The idea of acting out a little scene when she didn't know the script was the thing bothering her the most.

She needn't have worried. Ben supplied her with all the clues from the very instant he walked in the room.

She looked up and saw a small, middle-aged man standing in the doorway. His hair was peppered with grey, a grey that Fawn thought was very dignified. In a way, it made him incredibly sexy. She moaned and rubbed over her snatch, deciding this might not be too bad a gig after all.

"What are you doing up so late?" the man demanded.

"Oh, nothing. I was just..."

"You were reading, weren't you? You were reading those dirty books I told you were forbidden. Don't lie to me!"

"Okay. I was." Fawn wondered if she should call him daddy, then decided against it.

"Show me the books. I don't want any daughter of mine reading such filth. And you only twelve years old!"

"Oh, Daddy!" the words leaked from between her lips. She quickly raced on, suddenly conscious of her nakedness. "I got rid of them. All of them."

"I think you're lying. My God, look at the shameless way you're exposing your lush, young body to me. Me, your very own father! It's a disgrace."

"Not really. I think I have a very nice body. Don't you like it?"

She sat up on the bed and took one tit in each hand. She pressed up from under the huge globes so that the nipples pointed at the man. He seemed to be reacting. She caught a faint movement in the area of his crotch. Smiling, she squeezed down on her nipples.

They sprang rigid. The blood-red made startling contrast with the milky white of boobs. She swayed gently from side to side to make her tits bounce around.

"Stop that! It's indecent!"

"But Daddy, I'm only twelve," she said. "How would I know what's indecent and what's not. Unless you show me?" she added for good measure.

He glided across the room and sat on the bed, only an arm's reach away from her. Quietly, he said, "I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to shout at you. I only have your best interests at heart."

She looked down at the huge mound at his crotch. That wasn't all he had in the way of interest, she decided. Moving closer, she rubbed her naked flesh against his arm. He didn't move but his breathing became ragged, uneven.

"Show me, Daddy."

His hands were trembling as he reached out. He took one of her tits in his hand. She shivered. The hand was icy cold. Still, she shoved her chest out so that he got a handful of succulent young titflesh.

"There? Is that better? You mustn't stay so far away from me."

"I love you so!" he muttered. "I... I shouldn't do this, but..." And then he kissed her full on the lips.

She immediately let her lips part just enough for him to thrust his tongue into her mouth. Once there, she held it captive between her pearly teeth. He moaned but she continued to gently chew on his tongue.

Her own pink tongue worked against the tip of his. She fondled that tongue as if it were the tip of his cock. The only thing that mattered to her was getting the man excited.

Her hand moved up his leg until it rested on his crotch. From the activity she felt under her hand, she didn't have to worry too much more about getting him hot and bothered.

He was ready to fuck.

Pulling away, he said, "I love you more than life itself. But... but you're my very own daughter!"

Playing her role, the girl instantly responded, "But Daddy, love comes in so many forms. Must you just look? Can't you hold me close? In your arms?"

"Yes, yes!" he hissed. "I can do that!"

"I want you so!" And her hand begin unzipping his pants. For a moment, she thought he was going to protest. Then he seemed to relax a little and began to explore her lush young body.

"Your body! I can't believe you're my daughter. But the... the snatch. It's the snatch of a little girl."

She felt his hand gliding over the naked pussy mound. The tingling his hand generated echoed through her entire body. She wanted him more than she'd have believed possible when Jack had approached her with this idea. The whole incest scene turned her on. She found herself imagining that he was her father.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.