Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fawn quickly left the school. The deserted hallways gave her the creeps. She was sure that the teachers were lurking behind the doors, just waiting to pounce on her. And she had this gut- level feeling that all of them had been watching her seduce Big Jim.

She smiled to herself at the thought. It didn't really matter, she decided. So what if they had been watching? She'd enjoyed the bout with the basketball player. Never in her fifteen years had she seen a prick so huge, so powerful. It had been quite an experience having it jammed all the way up her twat.

Fawn knew she'd willingly let Big Jim fuck her any time he wanted. She also that, after tonight, he might not even be on the team. That didn't matter. They could take away his honor but no one could take away that huge cock.

That was what she was most interested in.

Ever since Jack had deflowered her, her body's demands for sex had been growing. No longer was she content to simply masturbate. She had to have sex with men having huge cocks.

Jack had turned her into a nymphomaniac.

The very thought of Jack waiting for her speeded her steps. She reached his apartment and boldly knocked. The gnawing hunger deep in her crotch was threatening to devour her. She had to have his cock plugged up her again. Only in this way could she drive out the demon of lust for a while.

He came to the door, a smile on his face.

"Fawn! Come in, come in!" He kissed her full on the lips. She wanted to pursue this farther but he pushed her away. She saw why.

Ears Logan was seated on the sofa leering at them.

Again, she felt the odd attraction-repulsion toward the bookie. There was something that appealed to her about him. He exuded an aura of raw power. He could do things, important things. Yet, he was a weasel of a man who was threatening Jack.

She couldn't forgive him for that.

"Good job, doll. A damn good job. Big played for less than two minutes. Damn, but I never saw a coach so pissed off before! Good work!"

"I did it because Jack said you were going to do bad things to him if I didn't. Don't get the idea I'll do this for you again," Fawn said.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. This scam wouldn't work more'n once. Not with you, at any rate. I was just leaving. So you two can be alone." He grinned and said to Jack, "Don't forget what I told you. There can be good money in it for all of us."

"I won't do it. But..." his voice trailed off as he looked at Fawn.

"Yeah, man, you just think on it." And Ears left, laughing.

"What was that about, Jack? Me?"

"Sort of, Fawn. It's nothing, really. Let's celebrate. I made a killing tonight! I not only got back all my markers from Ears, I collected a cool grand more!"

"That's nice. Now that you're out of debt, are you going to stop? The betting, I mean?"

"Hell, baby, when I'm this hot, that's when I have to bet! My luck's improved since I met you! You're my good luck charm. Let me rub you a bit for some more luck!"

She liked the way he came to her, bent over her, firmly kissed her full on the lips. The teenager let her ruby lips drift open just a little. This was all the invitation the teacher needed. His tongue came into her mouth.

For long minutes, their tongues entwined. She pushed his tongue out of the way and invaded his mouth. His saliva tasted sweeter than any wine. She thought she was getting drunk on it. When his tongue came and wrapped itself around hers, she began a slow, deliberate stroking motion.

Rough pink tongue fondling tongue, she pushed both their passions to the breaking point. Finally, Jack broke off the deep kiss and panted. "Even your mouth's hot! Come on. Let's get a drink and cool off a bit before we get hot again."

Fawn said nothing. She'd never been much of a drinker. On her first date, the boy had tried to get her drunk all that happened was she'd gotten deathly sick. The boy had never asked her out again. All he could talk about was her puking on the side of his car.

"Vodka okay for you? And bourbon for me." Jack quickly knocked back his drink and fixed another before handing the vodka to Fawn.

"I'm not much of a drinker, Jack." But she sampled the liquor and found it almost tasteless. It wouldn't be hard to get drunk fast on this.

"That's a vodka Collins. Tastes just like lemonade, doesn't it? Want another?"

Before she knew it, she was roaring drunk. She and Jack were soon naked and rolling on the floor, locked in each other's embrace. The slightest joke became hilarious. She couldn't stop herself from giggling when he began sucking on her tits.

"That's too much, Jack, just tooooo much!" she laughed. The man's mouth was tormenting her in new and wondrously different ways. She thought it might be partly the effect of the alcohol, but she was too drunk to really decide that for sure.

She laced her fingers through his long, black hair and pulled his face down between her ample jugs. He went "Brrrr!" and started licking up and down between her tits.

The sensation he created was almost painful in its intensity. If his tongue had been dipped in acid, it couldn't have given her greater stimulation. He worked up one snowy slope of titflesh and began sucking hard at her nipple.

His lightest tongue-touch made her catch her breath. He was expert at bringing her passions to a fever pitch. He slowly lapped along a curving path down a cone and up the other, then pounced. He totally engulfed the entire tip of her other boob.

He began working on the captured nipple with his teeth. Not hard enough to hurt, only enough to stimulate, he ran his teeth back and forth over the ultra-sensitive nubbin.

She thought she'd pass out from the erotic sensations smashing through her youthful, trim torso.

"My... my chest is on fire! It feels like it's filled with liquid fire and it's all pooling in my lungs!"

"Umph!" was all the answer she received. The man was too busy attending to those succulent mounds of titflesh. He wanted them crammed into his mouth where he could taste them. The flesh was slightly tangy with salt, the salt from her sweat. He licked it all up eagerly.

But he wanted those marshmallowy mounds of her knockers in his mouth. He tried to swallow one mountain of jug whole. He failed.

For a fifteen year old, she had more than ample tits. Her boobs were huge.

"This isn't getting me anywhere," he complained, looking up at the girl. Her eyes had glazed from arousal. He decided it was time to go the route with her.

"Fuck me, Jack. I want to feel your lovely cock driving in and out of me. I want to feel it all!"

"Soon, doll, soon. Have another drink. And I'll be back in a second. I just want to get some things from the medicine chest."

She downed her drink, feeling it tingle all the way down her throat. She sighed and lay back on the carpet. Fucking on it seemed to be the best Jack could do. Of all the times she'd made it, she'd never done it in bed. She wondered if he would screw her in his bed.

Trying to stand proved more of a problem than she'd thought. Too much liquor betrayed her. Knees were too weak to support her and her sense of balance gone, the teenager had to be content with simply sitting on the floor. It struck her as incredibly funny.

"What are you laughing at, dear?" Jack asked, coming into the room with his safety razor and shaving cream.

"Oh, everything, everything," she said. "What the hell are you going to do? Shave?"

"Yeah. You."

"Me? I don't have a beard!" she laughed, stroking her chin, then reaching out to stroke his. "Neither do you right now."

"No, but you've got some hair that's got to go. Makes you seem too old for me." His fingers stroked across her auburn pussy mound, then gripped hard. He pulled and toppled her onto her back. Her bush was exposed to his eager gaze. Hands trembling, he stroked over the smooth, fleecy pubic hair until the girl asked, "Are you going to just look? Or are you going to do something... exciting!"

"Hush, child. I'm going to make you a helluva lot more attractive to a lot of men. Lean back and just let me work on your bush."

His hands drifted forward and he began diddling her clit. The sudden flash of delight that leaped through her made the teenager gasp for breath. She closed her eyes and just drifted with the feelings running wild in her belly.

It was so good of him to do this for her. She loved him so! Anything he wanted, she'd give him.

"Ummm, wh-what're you doing?" she asked, feeling sudden warmth across her snatch.

Looking down, she saw her teacher applying a liberal coating of shaving cream. Her entire crotch was drenched with the frothy stuff.

"Just be quiet. I'm shaving your snatch."

The man's words didn't immediately penetrate the alcohol-fog blanketing her brain. She merely sighed and reveled in the warmth seeping into her most sensitive flesh. When the man began shaving her pubic hair off, she began to laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.