Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day's history class dragged by. Jack had told Fawn he wanted to see her after class. She could hardly wait. Thoughts of them sneaking off to his apartment and screwing again filled her head. That would drive away the dull ache deep in her gut.

The bell rang and Jack said, "Okay, class. Take off. Have a nice weekend." The last words were spoken to an empty classroom-- empty save for Fawn.

"Come on up here, Fawn," he told her. "I want to know if you were serious about saying you'd help me out in whatever way you could."

Her heart in her throat, she answered, "Sure, Jack. Anything." And she meant it.

He silently unzipped his pants. His cock limply flopped out. He gazed down at it and then told her, "Suck it hard. Even better, suck me off."

"Here, in the classroom? But we might be seen!"

His grin told her he got off on that thrill of possible discovery. "Sure we might. But go ahead and do it! NOW!"

She almost jumped to his crotch to take his cock lovingly in hand. It pulsed weakly, not at all like the vibrant prick she'd had in her cunt the day before. But she'd change that in a hurry. If he wanted her to give him head, she'd give him the best blow- job ever!

Her lips closed firmly on the very tip of his prick. The plum-tipped cock began hardening the instant she kissed it. As she sucked in more and more of the length, she found herself with a growing mouthful of prick. No Linda Lovelace, she had to back away as it hardened into its full length.

"Go on," he urged. "Suck harder!"

She began kissing and licking the entire length of the now- rigid boner. It was almost a holy relic for her. It was something to worship. This was the cock which had freed her from the bonds of childhood and awakened the woman in her loins.

She loved it. She had to show him exactly how much she loved his tasty prick.

Sucking it back into her mouth, she let her teeth drag over the sensitive sides. He groaned loudly but didn't complain. This spurred her on to even more active oral acrobatics.

Her tongue flew around and around the very tip, massaging, stroking, lightly touching. When she tried to stuff her tongue down the pinprick hole at the end of his cock, both of them knew she couldn't succeed.

It didn't matter.

All that counted was the attempt. It gave them both a surge of pure, undiluted joy. Her knowledge of his excitement was transmitted by the added jerking and dancing around of the cock in her mouth.

"Keep going. And suck harder. I love it when you suck on my cock. Oh, yeah, yeah! That's the way, babe, that is itttt!"

She felt the rubbery tip of his cock bounce off the roof of her mouth. Not knowing quite what to do, she cradled his prick with her rough, pink tongue. He seemed to like this. Every time she wiggled her tongue, he groaned just a little louder.

Once, she feared someone was coming into the room. The doorknob rattled just as the man emitted a particularly soulful moan of joy. She started to abandon her post at his cock but powerful fingers laced through her hair and kept her head planted firmly at his crotch.

"Keep sucking. Let me worry about us getting caught," he told her.

The words seared in the girl's ears. She couldn't believe the man would be so blatant about this. The thought of someone coming in just as she was taking the prick into her mouth added a certain thrill to the blow-job, however.

In spite of herself, she was getting hot at the possibility of someone--like the principal--discovering her giving her teacher head.

"You do it real good," he told her, his voice beginning to quaver a bit more than it had. The teenager knew she was really stirring the man's passions when his cock began to expand.

It had been large as soon as she took it fully into her mouth. With her tongue pressed sensuously against it, she could feel the excited blood throbbing hard in the fleshy length. The girth broadened and, though it hardly seemed possible, she thought the cock was actually growing longer.

She sucked harder.

The response was immediate. She had a mouthful of salty cum. As the first gooey white bullet of jism arched over her tongue and splattered into her tonsils, she was repulsed. This wasn't the way it should be. The cock should have been in her cunt, fucking her hard and long.

Then she captured a little of the cum on her tastebuds. The savory taste was enough to convince her. She was addicted to sucking cock, sure. Now she had an added source of enjoyment--a man's cum.

"Ummm, goood!" she managed to mumble around the thick plug of prick in her mouth.

Her teacher could only moan and thrust his still spurting cock hard into her mouth. He was face-fucking her and she loved it.

Her sucking became a thing of honor with her. She had to milk him of every single drop of his pearly cum. Greedy and hungry for cock, she licked and lapped up his jism until his prick melted and flowed from her mouth.

A single drop of cum dribbled down her chin.

Jack looked down at her and said, "Be neater next time," but he smiled as he said it.

Fawn grinned up at him and let her tongue loop out to snare the blob of his cum. She eagerly scooped it up and slurped it into her mouth. A look of contentment came over her face.

"Goddamn, but you really enjoy that, don't you?"

"Sure, Jack. Anything with you is super!" The look on her face told him she wasn't just hyping him. She meant it.

"Well, if you'll do anything for me, I desperately need out of this jam with Ears Logan."

"I thought everything was okay, with him after... after I let him fuck me." The girl had a moment's fear that the bookie had gone back on his word.

"I... I made another bet. I lost." The forlorn look on Jack's face made Fawn want to comfort him. This betting thing was so bad! If only she could help him.

But how?

He told her.

"Look, Fawn. You know Big Jim Franklin? The basketball star?"

"Sure. Everyone does. He's the reason Eight Mile High School is going to win the state championship. The big game tonight will get us into the finals." She sighed thinking about Big Jim.

He earned his nickname--he was big. Almost seven feet tall, in fact. An idle thought passed across her mind as she wondered if he had a cock to match his height.

"I've made a deal with Ears. Some heavy betting has gone down on the other team. I want you to, uh, keep Big Jim occupied so he'll miss the game tonight."

Fawn looked at Jack, barely understanding what he was asking of her. She agreed and was pleased at the relief on his face. Anything that could make him this happy was something she'd have to go through with.

But how could she keep Big Jim away from the game short of kidnapping him?

Then it hit her what Jack was asking of her. He wanted her to seduce the basketball player, to have him fuck her. Nothing else would be incentive enough for the star player to miss such an important game.

A shudder hit her. Then she looked into her history teacher's eyes. The pleading, the sorrow, convinced her. She'd do it. For Jack, she'd do it and to hell with the consequences.


Fawn had dressed up in a way she thought would surely catch Big Jim's attention. The black stockings and the ultra-tight skirt and blouse, unbuttoned almost to her navel, would surely stop him in mid-stride.

The attire had been getting all sorts of wolf whistles from virtually everyone else. It had to attract the basketball player. Otherwise, she'd be lost.

And so would Jack Harris. He'd told her Ears would kill him if Eight Mile High didn't lose the game. Big money had been bet on the underdog and the people doing the betting didn't like to lose.

They got mean when they lost money.

Finally, Jim came striding out. Fawn caught her breath involuntarily. She'd seen the basketball player many times during games, but never up so close. He was a giant.

She was only five-foot-three and he was almost seven feet tall. The twenty-one-inch difference made for a ludicrous combination, but Fawn steeled herself to make the pitch. She had to keep him out of the game tonight. If it took her body to do it, the price was cheap. She kept thinking of what would happen to Jack if she failed.

Hi, Jim," she said, looking up at the player. "Got a minute?"

She threw her shoulders back a little more to press her tits against the already tight blouse. Her nipples appeared in relief on the thin fabric. It was immediately apparent she hadn't bothered to wear a bra.

"Sure, honey. For someone who looks as good as you, I got all the time in the world. What can I do for you?"

She coyly lowered her eyes and found herself staring almost directly into the boy's crotch. He was only eighteen, but her original speculations about the size of his prick came back to haunt her.

If the mound in his jeans was any indication, he had one hell of a big cock.

"Lots, I'll bet. Can we go somewhere more private?"

Jim glanced at his watch, then said, "Sure thing. I got an hour or so before the coach wants the team here for the game. Think of a way to kill the time?"

"All sorts of ways I can see," she said. Her hand went out and wiggled into his pocket. She felt his prick quiver in anticipation. It began to harden into a real fucking tool as she lightly stroked it through the cloth of his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.