Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fawn nervously brushed back a strand of her auburn hair as she approached Jack Harris' apartment. She'd followed him home so many times it was as if she was coming home.

For all the times she had trailed him here, though, she'd never once been inside his apartment. There had never been any reason for her to go inside. Not until today.

Today she would have her fondest dreams come true.

Boldly, with more courage than she really felt, she knocked on the door. It took a few seconds for her teacher to answer. And when he opened the door, she knew he'd been drinking.

His hair was mussed and he'd discarded his tie. The light green shirt was open a couple buttons to display the thick mat of hair on his broad chest.

Fawn felt her body beginning to react just at the vaguest hints of what was in store for her--if she played her cards right.

"Yeah, what do you want?" he slurred.

"I want to have a couple words with you... Jack."

He didn't seem to realize she'd called him by his first name. Then he did a double take and said, "Huh? What is it you want, Miss Wilson?"

"Call me Fawn. And how about inviting me in? I don't think we should be talking about your gambling out in public like this." She motioned around indicating the long corridor with dozens of other apartments leading off it. At any moment, any of the other residents might happen along and overhear them.

Jack suddenly seemed to understand her words. "My gambling? Wh-what do you know about that?"

"Enough to make trouble for you with the principal, if I wanted to. Aren't you going to invite me in, now?" she asked coyly. Seeing his confusion made her even more sure of herself. In her dreams it hadn't been like this.

"Uh, sure. Come on in."

He seemed even more confused as she brushed close, her hand straying down to give a loving pat to his crotch.

She looked around the room and was impressed. She didn't know that school teachers were able to live so sumptuously. While it wasn't the richest place she'd ever been, it was high on the list. Somehow, she figured her true love would live like this-- good.

"Look, uh, Fawn, how'd you find out?" he began.

She dropped down into a soft chair and deliberately hooked a slender leg over one arm. The man was given a fleeting look all the way up to her crotch. The way his pants began to tent told the teenager her tactics were working.

He wanted her, whether he admitted it or not.

"I overheard you and Ears talking at school. That's a funny name, Ears. How'd he get it?"

"Damn him! I told him he shouldn't go there but no, he can't wait for his friggin' money. Damn him to hell!"

Jack began pacing back and forth, then knocked back the bourbon in his glass. He choked, then managed to continue, "What do you want out of this, Fawn? You blackmailing me?"

Her heart almost stepped. She'd won!

"Oh, no, Jack, nothing like that. I... I just want to help you out of your jam. I thought you might need a little companionship in your time of need."

She smiled as she brushed back her auburn hair. She made an elaborate production out of it, making certain her shoulders were thrown well back to emphasize her tits. The girl knew those were her best feature. All the boys told her how big they were and all the girls were jealous of her.

The way the bulge at Jack's crotch grew, she knew she was really getting to him. It was only a matter of time now before she was locked in his arms, his cock reaming her out, fucking her like she needed to be fucked.

"Look, the gambling is bad enough. If I'm caught with a piece of teenage ass up here, it's my ass in a sling. They'll send me up the river for a million years on statutory rape."

"It's not rape if the girl wants it."

"It is if she's jail bait." His voice was softer now, less certain. He was weakening. To make sure the process was going according to her seduction plan, she made a big production out of crossing her legs again. He saw another satiny white flash of soft skin all the way up to her panties.

He might even have seen the silver-dollar-sized wet spot on her tricot panties.

That was how badly she wanted him.

"Which is it to be, Jack? Me or... me going to the principal with information on a teacher gambling?"

He looked at her then, and poured himself another stiff drink. He swallowed it in a single gulp. Without looking at her, he said, "Not much of a choice, is it?"

"I thought you'd prefer the more pleasant alternative."

He jerked as he felt her hands rubbing along the fronts of his thighs. Nimble fingers began working on his zipper. Before he could move, his cock snapped out in front of his groin, quivering at full attention.

"See, it's just as I thought. You do want me!" she squealed in joy.

"Look, Fawn, you're attractive. Hell, you're the best looking chick in any of my classes and I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I didn't lust after you just a little, but... but... um, oh, sweet Jesus, no!"

"Yes, Jack, YES!"

And then her mouth was on his succulent cock. She'd never sucked cock before. This was the way to begin. The ugly red shaft had momentarily made her hesitate, then she'd summoned up her courage. That long pillar of prick wasn't just any man's cock.

It was her true love's prick. For him, she'd do anything. And all the books she'd illicitly read told of how much a man loved a woman sucking on his prick.

They were all right.

Jack's legs went rubbery in reaction when he felt the girl's eager lips seeking out the tip of his prick. As she slowly engulfed the end of his cock, she turned so that she would have a better target.

If she wanted to throw herself at him like this, who was he to turn her down? After all, he'd been telling her the truth when he said she was the most gorgeous chick in any of his classes.

He'd had any number of wet dreams about her and others in his classes. Any male teacher with a cock would. Fifteen-year-olds just begging him to fuck them, that had been his fantasy.

It wasn't a fantasy any longer.

Fawn was really giving him a hell of a blow-job. He sank slowly to the rug making sure he didn't dislodge her wonderful, sucking mouth from his cock. That wouldn't do at all. He wanted the full benefit of her anxious mouth on his erection.

"God, I never thought you'd come after me like this," he moaned. He didn't get any answer. And for good reason. The teenager was working her way down the length of his boner.

She wasn't sure what she should do. This was all new to her, but she didn't want the man to know it. If she could convince him she was the most sophisticated girl in the school, she was positive he'd fuck her. It all seemed to depend on how good she was at giving head.

Doing what came naturally to her seemed to be the best course. Her tongue worked on the sides of his cock. She could feel his heart beating out a rapid tempo so far away. Every time his heart throbbed, his cock would jump.

And that was transmitted to her tongue. She began licking and kissing down the sides of his cock. When his prick jumped in reaction, she knew she'd found the most sensitive spot. The tiny flap of skin dangling under the cleft head of his prick was given special oral attention after that. The salty, musky tang that came to her tastebuds aroused her more than the girl would have thought possible. Sure it was a turn-on actually sucking off a man for the first time. But she hadn't thought she could get this excited about it!

She'd never listen to her girl friends who told her how repulsive it was giving head. They didn't know! And she did!

"Your tongue, umm, shit, girl, your tongue's driving me wild! I'm not going to be able to hold it in much longer with your tongue all over my prick like that!"

The words boomed loudly in her ears. She silently thrilled to them. Not only was she doing everything just right, she was getting him really hot to fuck!

Her nose nuzzled into the thick mat of his bush. The long, crinkly black hair made her want to sneeze. As the teenager began exhaling long, hot breaths, she realized this was making the man's prick jerk even more in reaction.

Her tongue, her lips, her sucking and even her hot breath were turning him into a sex maniac! She loved the thought of it!

Pulling her mouth away from his cock for a second, she asked, "Will you... will you fuck me?" Her voice wasn't as steady as she'd hoped it would be when she asked him, but it would have to do.

The man didn't seem to notice.

"Hell, babe, I don't think I could keep myself from it. Not with you giving me such a good blow-job!"

The words made her all quivery and weak inside. He wanted to fuck her now! He wanted her as desperately as she wanted him. The teenager ran her finger all over his belt and pants until she had unfastened them. With a little bit of acrobatics, she wormed him out of his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.