Spreading for Teacher - Cover

Spreading for Teacher

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Well, Fawn, how did it go? With the two?" Jack asked from the doorway.

She propped herself up on one elbow and glared at him. "I didn't like it one bit."

"Why not? We got the money! I have it here!"

"That's nice," she pouted.

"Hey, that's not the girl I remember. What happened? They didn't hurt you, did they? I know they're a pair of strange ones, but they're into a mutual trip that seldom involves anyone else in the whips and chains."

"Chains? Oh my God!"

"Shouldn't have mentioned that, I guess. Vic and Kari just don't have the same sexual preferences most of us do. What they want to do is entirely their business, not mine."

"Look, Jack, you could have warned me. That was dreadful. I was just sort of going along for the ride and I didn't like where it was taking me. You should have warned me!"

"No, no, darling. That wouldn't have worked. They wanted a young girl, naive and all that. If I'd told you, it would have ruined your responses to them. As it was, they were very happy."

"Glad someone was. I think they're both sick!" Fawn cried, then buried her face in her arms on the bed and began crying.

Jack sat down beside her and said, "Look, honey, you're passing judgment on them. You shouldn't do that. No one has the right to say something's sick."

"He was letting her beat him! You don't call that sick?"

"No, I don't. Look at it this way. They were acting out their own little fantasy. This one happened to involve little girls, but you weren't hurt. Not intentionally, I'm sure. Vic needs this to have a normal sex life. As long as the two of them enjoy it, what's wrong with that?"

"I was involved, too!"

He ran his hand over her bare arm. Soothingly, he said, "Sure you were. But you weren't hurt. She didn't whip you like she did him."

"No? Then look, Mr. Wise-guy!" She rolled over and hiked up her skirt. A long red welt cut across her lily white ass.

Jack laughed. "That's all? I've put bigger welts on kid's bottoms by spanking them with my open hand. I think what you need is a little spanking to get this nonsense out of your head."

"Hey, now wait a goddamn minute!"

"Cursing... bad. I'll have to punish you for that!" He made a grab for her just as she was slipping off the bed. She landed on the floor with a loud thump, but eluded him.

"You're not going to do any such thing to me, damn you!"

In spite of herself, she was beginning to enjoy this chasing around. It speeded up her heart and give her cheeks a rosy glow. She was breathing heavily when he finally caught her--when she finally let him catch her.

With all the oil on her hands, she could have slipped away from his grasp all night long. Fawn decided she wouldn't like that at all.

"Gotcha! And now I'm gonna turn you over my knee and show you what it means to be paddled!"

He upended her and dumped her across his knee. Her snowy white rear jutted up into the air, a tempting target for his hand. He raised it, then brought it slamming down into her tender flesh. A loud smack and she let out a cry of pain.

"You're pretending," he said. "It didn't hurt you that bad. I'm really gonna give it to you now!"

And he did.

His hand rose and fell repeatedly. He watched her all-white buttocks grow red from his paddling.

Then her entire ass turned a rosy pink. The girl was wiggling and cursing him all the while but he couldn't help noticing her cunt was beginning to turn juicy.

In spite of what she was saying, she was getting hot from his paddling of her bottom.

The fifteen-year-old would have been the last to admit she was getting off on this, but she was. The first blow had stung badly. The second wasn't quite as bad.

Then she started noticing little things which didn't hurt at all.

Her tits were pressed firmly into his leg. She could drag them back and forth with each stinging slap and send little tremors of joy into her chest. Soon, she was panting as much from this self-stimulation as anything else.

Working around a little, she found herself actually waiting for each blow to descend on her naked butt. The warmth pooled in her soft skin, then started spreading throughout her groin.

Before she knew it, her entire cunt was warm and waiting to be fucked. The pain was a convenient reference point for the pleasure she knew she was about to receive.

What greater pleasure could a chick want than a man's prick?

"Stop, stop it, damn you! Put me down!" She began writhing around enough so that the man couldn't easily hang onto her any longer. This got the message through to him.

He unceremoniously dumped her onto the bed. "Are you ready for me now or are you going to run again?"

"Ready for what?" she challenged, but her eyes told him the story.

She loved him, wanted him, desired him above all others.

"My prick, damnit!"

He pulled his zipper open and his cock shot out. It was stiff and ready to be buried up her cunt. Unlike the other guys he didn't have to be beaten to get it up. If anything, he had problems keeping it under control.

He rolled over and pinned the girl's body down to the bed. Snaking up her body, he forced his way between her tightly closed legs.

"Come on and open up, darling! My cock needs some hot twat."

"Fuck you!"

But she was smiling. His hands forced her legs apart. He didn't need to exert much force. Just enough to show her he meant business. That got them both hot and bothered. He wanted to fuck her more than ever before. She was a meal ticket for him--he could use her as his whore whenever he wanted.

But she was more than that right at that instant. She was a highly desirable fifteen-year-old girl whose cherry he'd popped.

Her legs curled around his waist and his cock was aimed directly into her cunt. He jerked forward and his cock shot up her well-oiled cunt. She had been wet and ready for him all the time!

He'd read her right!

"Go on, raise your legs. I want to feel your twat collapse all around me," he told her.

"What do you think I am, an acrobat?" But she obeyed. In the twinkling of an eye, the girl's legs were draped over the man's shoulders.

Bent double, the girl wasn't able to move around like she was used to doing. But it didn't matter. Her cunt was more fully exposed in this position than in any other.

And she found an added benefit. The man's cock dipped deeper into her cunt than in any other position she'd ever found.

"God, you're getting in so deep!" she exclaimed.

"And the angle's completely different," he gasped. He was beginning to break out in a sweat from exertion.

The lovely girl was sapping his strength faster than he would have thought possible. This was the best position to fuck the girl in.

As his cock drove down into her gaping twat, the girl sighed and tried to concentrate on how good it felt. The discomfort was really a minor thing. She was agile and able to twist in odd ways.

Her knees were pushed down hard on her tits. She wiggled a little and found she could stimulate her boobs with only a little movement. In fact, the motion of fucking was enough to cause the bed springs to bounce and do the job for her.

"I love this, darling, love ittttt!" she groaned.

He didn't answer. He was busy guiding his cock into her pussy again. The only way he could really fuck her the way he wanted was to assume a push-up position, his arms on either side of her body. By relaxing his arms and dipping down, his cock drilled straight up her cunt. When he stiffened his arms, he pulled back from the sexy sheath surrounding his prick.

The man actively fucked her for a few minutes, then had to rest. His cock was burning from the friction. No matter how much cunt juice dripped from her twat, he wasn't able to keep his cock from feeling as if he'd shoved it into a blast furnace. And tight! The girl's cunt was tighter than he remembered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.