The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lucy was only half listening to the two men. She was still coming down from her last orgasm, shivering with the last ripples of pleasure. She didn't really tune in to what was happening until Greg suddenly stopped fucking her and went still.

"I don't get it," he said. "Just exactly what do you mean, Mike?"

"I mean, both of us get it on with her at the same time," Mike said. "Here, I'll show you."

The next thing Lucy knew, he was kneeling in front of her and trailing the drooling head of his cock over her lips. Automatically she stuck out her tongue to lick up his tasty cream. At the touch of her hot tongue tip, Mike shivered with excitement.

"Lucy gets the idea," he said. "How about you, Greg?"

"Yeah," Greg chuckled, "I get it now. Wild."

"Wanta try it?" Mike asked.

"Sure, but I guess it's really up to Lucy," Greg said.

Behind the one-way window, Lucy's husband was watching with great interest and a throbbing hard-on. Howard thought his plan was working out much better than he'd dreamed. He'd never expected such kinky entertainment. He just hoped his horny little wife would go along with Mike's idea. That really would be something to see.

"How about it, Lucy?" Mike asked eagerly.

"Oh, hell, why not?" Lucy laughed.

As long as she'd gone this far, she might as well go for all the crazy thrills she could get. She couldn't change the fact that she'd cheated on her husband on the second day of their marriage. She was already guilty of fucking three men in one day.

So taking on two men at once didn't seem like that big a step. Lucy crouched there on her hands and knees, impaled on Greg's thick hard cock, while Mike feverishly rubbed the dripping head of his cock over her lips. She was ready to go now. She opened her mouth wide and let Mike sink his cock into the hot juicy pit.

"Awwwww, yeah!" he groaned.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" Lucy gurgled.

"Jesus, fantastic!" Greg panted.

Hotly aroused by what he was seeing, Greg began to fuck the petite brunette hard and fast. Mike sank his hard throbbing prick almost into her throat, and she started sucking on it, going for that tasty cream. The three young people were united now in a chain of cock and mouth. They were all wildly excited, snorting and moaning.

But they couldn't have been more excited than their unknown audience. Howard was on the edge of his seat again, his drink forgotten, as he watched his cute little bride taking on two husky and lusty young men at the same time. Lucy was taking two pistoning cocks, one in her cunt and one in her mouth.

"Baby, you are fantastic!" Howard moaned.

He knew she couldn't hear him. He knew she'd be shocked out of her head if she found out he was spying on her. That just added to his kinky arousal. His balls felt ready to burst, and his cock was trying to rip its way out of his pants. He had to have some relief.

Without taking his eyes off the scene next door, he reached into his shorts and hauled out his obscenely engorged prick. He wrapped his fingers around the hot pulsating pole and began pumping it. One of his favorite things was to jack off while spying on his overnight guests.

This was no overnight guest, this was his wife--and yet he was more aroused than ever before. He knew nobody would believe that a nationally famous TV personality got his kicks this way, and luckily nobody would ever know. The secret window would always be a mystery except to him.

Jacking off, he panted loudly as he watched his wife and her two studs. Lucy was on her hands and knees, her petite body rocked by the double fucking. She groaned with pleasure each time Greg hammered his stiff cock to her womb, and she gurgled hungrily as she sucked up Mike's oozing cock juice.

She wasn't faking it, Howard knew. She really was getting off on this bizarre session. Her throat muscles worked busily as she gobbled Mike's hot juices, and pearly cunt cream ran down her legs, forced out by Greg's pounding prick. She was giving muffled moans of lust.

Lucy herself had no idea just how many men were involved in this kinky party. She knew Greg was fucking her and that she was sucking Mike's cock, but of course she didn't know her new husband was watching. She was only aware of the incredible excitement she felt as she took on two guys at once.

Greg was fucking her faster and faster, and she would have toppled forward from the impact if Mike hadn't been bracing her by the shoulders. Still, she loved Greg's lusty roughness. Each hard lunge of his cock gave her a hot blast of pleasure and made her cream helplessly.

That was enough to send her fast towards orgasm, but at the same time she was sucking the delicious juice out of Mike's hard thick prick and making him groan with lust. She loved arousing men like that. She sucked steadily faster, imitating the frantic tempo of Greg's pistoning cock, and all three young people raced towards climax together.

"Fantastic!" Howard gasped. "Just incredible!"

He wished he had his video equipment set up so he could tape this scene, but he'd decided to wait on that till he saw how Lucy performed. Now he knew she was going to be a terrific performer, but the show was almost over. However, he'd never forget it. It would all be taped in his brain forever.

He'd always see his petite wife groaning with ecstasy as one young man fucked into her from behind and she sucked another young man's cock and gobbled his juice. Far from feeling jealous, Howard found Lucy more desirable than ever. He loved seeing her change from prude to slut.

"Mmmmmmmm, unnnnhhhhh!" she moaned.

Lucy was almost coming, and she sensed that her two partners were right at the brink also. She tested Greg by suddenly clamping her strong cuntal walls around his cock. He gave an excited yelp and began fucking into her like crazy. She felt her womb being flooded.

"Unnnnnnhhhh, shit--aaggghhhh, aaggghhhh!" Greg roared.

As he was coming, Lucy sucked very hard on Mike's cock, and that one greedy suck was all it took to get him off, too. He bellowed and filled her mouth with an enormous load of salty hot jism.

"Ahhhhh, eat it, baby--unnnggghhhh, unnnggghhh!" he shouted.

Greg's jackhammering cock was bringing her off as she gulped Mike's come. The three horny young people all came together in a long body-wracking climax. As he watched, Howard let go of his own engorged prick. He wouldn't jack off after all. He wanted to save that hard-on.

He hadn't expected to make his entrance quite so soon, but the show would be over unless a new cast member arrived. He could see that both Mike and Greg were exhausted for the moment. Lucy was another story. It would take a lot more than this to exhaust her.

Howard had a little trouble stuffing his hard-on back into his pants, but he finally managed it. He replaced the picture over the secret window, left the room, and walked into the master bedroom. Just as he'd hoped, he caught the trio in the act, and they froze in position.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.