The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh, Jesus," Greg groaned. "Mike, be a pal. Please, please don't tell on us. We'd both be in real big trouble if Howard found out."

"Hey, no problem, man," Mike said, grinning broadly. "I wouldn't tell on you. I just want in on the action."

"What do you mean?" Greg demanded.

"I think Lucy can tell you that," Mike said.

Lucy hadn't said a word so far. She was just studying the situation. She'd practically had a heart attack when Mike walked into the master bedroom and caught her fucking Greg, but since that moment she'd calmed down a lot. She knew what Mike wanted, and she was eager to give it to him.

"Greg, relax," she said calmly. "Mike and I got it on this afternoon. He can't risk Howard finding out, either."

"So what does he want?" Greg asked, frowning. "I don't get it."

"Honey, you're being kind of dense," Lucy sighed. "Mike heard us having fun, and he wants to have fun, too. He wants to make it with me, right, Mike?"

"Right." The blond man grinned. "You have any quarrel with that, Greg?"

Greg's mouth dropped open. Sure, he had a quarrel with Mike's demand. He didn't want to share Lucy. However, he didn't have a choice. They a had to cooperate, or somebody might rat on them to Howard. If everybody was going to keep the big secret, then everybody had to be in on the fun.

"Oh, hell, go ahead!" Greg growled. "I'll leave!"

"I don't want you to leave, man," Mike said. "I thought it's be really wild if we had a little party. You know, make it a threesome."

"Oh, now, wait a second," Greg growled. "I'm not that kind of guy."

"You still don't get it, sweetie," Lucy said. "Mike just wants you to watch while he makes it with me. Then he'll watch while you and I do it. Is that the idea, Mike?"

"That's the idea." Mike nodded. "How about it, Greg, does that interest you?"

Greg was finally starting to relax.

"Well, yeah, that might be interesting," he said. "I never did anything like that before, but I'll give it a try."

"Good," Mike said. "If this arrangement is gonna work, we have to learn to share Lucy. We can't be jealous of each other. The only person with a right to be jealous is Howard, and we'll make sure he doesn't find out."

He quickly removed his clothes. By now both Greg and Lucy were aware of his massive hard-on, which was practically splitting the fly of his jeans. He breathed a sigh of relief as he tugged down his shorts and released his bloated cock from its tight prison.

Lucy felt a sizzling rush of lust as she ogled his lewdly wagging cock. She just couldn't get enough sex, and once again she was all hot and ready. It was as if she was making up for years of virginity, years of repressing her natural needs and desires.

Now all her bottled-up lust was flooding out, and in just twenty-four hours she was trying her best to satisfy it. She'd been fucking different men all day, and she wasn't finished yet, not by a long shot. She started creaming heavily as Mike slid onto the bed.

Greg scooted to the far side of the bed and lounged there watching as Mike pulled Lucy into his arms and kissed and fondled her. She discovered that she wasn't at all shy about making it with an audience. In fact it turned her on to have Greg watch.

Was she some kind of pervert? She really didn't know. She only knew that she was having fantastic fun with her husband's two handsome employees. She had to admit she wasn't sorry that Howard was kept late at the studio. It gave her the chance to take part in this incredible sexual adventure.

Mike slipped a hand between her hot silky thighs and expertly rubbed her slit, making her cream all over his fingers. He slid his index finger stiffly between the plump swollen lips of her pussy, then rubbed the tip around the shaft of her clit. She shivered with pleasure and grabbed for his cock.

It was so engorged she could hardly get her fingers around it. She fisted the monster shaft and started pumping it, and Mike snorted with lust. Hot sticky cream oozed from his piss hole and moistened her fingers. She rubbed the juice up and down his blue- veined prick.

"Easy!" he growled. "That thing's about to go off!"

"You naughty thing!" Lucy giggled. "How long did you spy on us, anyway?"

"A couple minutes," he said. "How did you know I was spying?"

"It gave you a hard-on." She laughed.

"It sure as hell did," he chuckled. "It's a fantastic turn- on. Don't you think so, Greg?"

They both looked at Greg for his answer, then began to laugh. Greg hadn't even heard them. He was goggle-eyed and breathing hard as he watched them caressing each other, and he was clearly aroused out of his mind. His cock was slowly but steadily swelling.

"I don't think we're gonna have any more trouble with Greg," Mike said, teasing Lucy's clit with his stiff finger.

"Mmmmmmm, good!" she gurgled. "I just wanta concentrate on having fun!"

She pumped his cock slowly and teasingly, not roughly. She didn't want to jack him off. She wanted to save that huge hard-on for her greedy little cunt. She just hoped she didn't have much longer to wait. She was dying to fuck again. She couldn't get enough of it.

To her relief, Mike soon rolled onto his back and pulled her up to straddle him. She shivered with excitement as she rubbed her slick fever-hot cunt over the hard head of his prick. He grasped her small waist and held her in place, then gave a rough upward shove.

"Unnnnhhhhh, yesssss!" Lucy gasped.

Mike was pushing his huge swollen prick into her, stretching her pussy lips wide and forcing out her thick cream. Greg, panting, crawled closer to watch, his lust-glazed eyes focused on Mike's colossal column of hard meat as it pushed deeper and deeper into Lucy's tiny twat.

"Jesus, man, you're too big for her!" he panted.

"No, he's not, honey!" Lucy panted. "Don't worry, this feels great! Oooooooh, shit, yesssss!"

Greg relaxed, taking her word for it. He knew that husky note to her voice when she was having extreme pleasure. It still looked like Mike's monster prick was going to split her in half, but she was gurgling and creaming like crazy, really getting off on it.

"Deeper!" she panted. "Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

"You got it all now!" Mike groaned. "Oh, fuck, are you tight!"

"Tightest cunt I ever fucked," Greg said.

"That's because she was a virgin last night," Mike said. "Can you believe that?" That lucky Howard."

"Lucky bastard!" Greg groaned.

"Hey, fellas," Lucy said. "I hate to end your conversation, but I'd sure like to get laid."

"I know." Mike laughed. "You want me to just shut up and fuck you."

And that was what he did, to Lucy's relief. She was glad he and Greg were getting along and not fighting over her, but what she wanted more than anything just then was to feel his mammoth rock-hard cock plowing deep into her famished cunt. Now he gave her just what she wanted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.