The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lucy had a lonely dinner, then put on a sexy lounging dress and went to watch TV. She wanted to look her most attractive when Howard got home. But the hours dragged by and her husband didn't appear.

Lucy wanted to phone the studio and find out what was going on, but she was forbidden to do that. She mustn't ever interrupt Howard at work, unless it was an emergency. Well, this felt like an emergency to her, but she knew a major talk show host couldn't rush home just because his wife was horny.

"Darn it all!" she gasped.

The doorbell rang. The housekeeper had gone to bed, so Lucy got the door herself. On the front porch she recognized Howard's top assistant, Greg Anderson, a dark-haired six-footer in his early thirties. Greg sure was an attractive guy, she thought.

"Why, hello, Greg," she purred. "What's up?"

"Message from Howard," he said, his eyes sweeping quickly over her body.

Lucy could tell he liked what he saw, and there was plenty to see. Her gown was almost transparent, showing off every curve of her slim but sexy young body. She decided to ask Greg in. She sure could use the company of a handsome man.

"Let me get you a drink," she said. "That's a long drive from the studio."

"Thanks, a martini would be great," Greg said. He sat down on the couch and added, "Don't you want to hear my message?"

"I bet I know what it is already!" Lucy groaned. "He's gonna be late!"

"Real late," Greg said. "He's working on tomorrow night's show. They've got script problems. He's not gonna be home for hours."

"Oh, hell," Lucy said angrily. "I really think I made a big mistake marrying him, Greg. I mean, what's the point in having a husband if he's never home?"

She brought the drinks over and joined him on the couch. Angrily she took a big swallow of her drink and almost choked. Greg patted her on the back to help her through her coughing fit. Even that brief and innocent male touch excited her. She was horny all over again.

"You didn't make a mistake, honey," Greg said. "Remember, Howard gets fantastic long vacations, and he'll be taking you to some terrific places. You just have to be patient and learn to live with his schedule. Besides, the guy really loves you."

"You think so?" Lucy pouted. "I wonder."

"Hey, how could he not love a girl as cute as you?" Greg said with a grin.

He was looking right down the front of her dress. The low- cut gown revealed most of her high-riding firm tits. Lucy just let him look. Maybe Greg was right and she ought to be more patient, but she was still feeling furious at Howard for not being home on time.

"Listen," Greg said, "it's time for Howard's show. If you want, I'll stay and watch it with you."

"Oh, would you, please?" Lucy said.

She'd been so busy lusting for Greg that she'd actually forgotten her husband's show was coming on. She switched on the TV, and she and Greg finished their drinks while they watched Howard's monologue. Howard was very funny, as usual, and he looked so attractive. Lucy knew she loved him even though she was furious with him.

Just looking at him made her sizzle with desire. She ached to make love right then and there. She had an attractive man to do it with, too, and she suspected she could have Greg if she just made the right moves. Impulsively she slipped her hand onto his leg, squeezing it just above the knee. Greg gawked at her, his eyebrows raised almost to his hairline.

"Am I interpreting this message right?" he asked.

"I've been so lonely and horny all day," Lucy purred, "I'm just going crazy. Howard got me so hot, and then he had to leave for work. It's just torture."

"That wasn't a direct answer to my question," Greg said, "but I think I get the idea."

He leaned over and kissed her. As he slid his tongue into her mouth, Lucy felt molten juice squirting from her cunt and soaking through her bikini panties. She was horny, all right. Her tits swelled up taut, and her stiffening nipples dug into Greg's chest.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned.

She sank back limp and submissive, letting Greg work his tongue in her hot mouth. She slid her hands inside his jacket and felt his powerful chest. She wanted him badly, but it seemed such a betrayal to seduce him during Howard's show. At least she could wait till the monologue was over.

Greg seemed to be thinking he same thing, because he finally broke the kiss and settled back to watch the tube. They saw the monologue and a bunch of commercials, and then Howard's first guest came on, a middle-aged actress who never shut up and who talked only about herself. Even Howard couldn't get a word in edgewise.

"Fuck this," Greg said.

"I agree," Lucy said.

She pressed the remote control and turned off the set. Then she and Greg grabbed for each other like a couple of rutting animals, snarling and pawing. They kissed, shoving their tongues into each other's mouth. They slumped down on the couch, Greg half on top of Lucy.

"We seem to be thinking the same thing," he laughed.

Lucy just made little growling noises in her throat as she impatiently worked open the buttons on his shirt. She was beginning to hate suits. It took so long to get them off. She finally got his shirt open and was delighted to find that he wasn't wearing an undershirt.

She ran her fingers through the thick coarse hair mat of his chest. Meanwhile he was unbuttoning the front of her dress and working the garment down off her shoulders and arms. He quickly unhooked her bra, leaving her naked to the waist. His big hot hands cupped and squeezed her swollen tits.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!" she gasped.

It felt so good to be touched by a man again. It seemed ages now since her thrilling wedding night with Howard, and she hadn't been totally satisfied even with Mike's rough loving. She needed one more man, and she was delighted that it was Greg. She gurgled happily as he bent down to flick her stiff pink nipples with the wet tip of his tongue.

Greg was handsome and very popular with women. He'd been around, and he knew just how to turn a girl on and keep her turned on. Now he wickedly tongued Lucy's engorged nipples till she was squirming and squealing with excitement. She grabbed for his belt buckle.

"Easy," he said, his voice rough with desire. "We better think this over. We've got a lot to lose if we're caught."

He was so right. She could blow a fantastic marriage, and he could lose a terrific career if somebody caught them fucking. Lucy shivered with frustration. She wanted to fuck the guy so badly, but she still had some sense left, and she knew the awful risk they were taking.

"Greg, I'm afraid you're right," she sighed. "It would be crazy to go all the way."

"Agreed," he said, "but that doesn't mean we can't go halfway--and have a lot of fun doing it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.