The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The call was from Howard.

"Hi, babe," he said, sounding a little sheepish. "It looks like I'm not gonna make it home for dinner. I took care of the guest problem, but now it's time to tape the show."

Lucy felt very disappointed, but she knew she'd been warned about Howard's frantic schedule and she managed to control her voice when she answered.

"All right, honey," she said, "but you'll be home by bedtime, won't you?"

"I'll sure try," he said. "It all depends on how fast the taping goes."

He had to hang up then, and Lucy went slowly back to the pool, wondering if she'd made the right decision after all. Howard was a real catch, and millions of women would have killed to marry him, but the reality was a lot different from the fantasy.

Sure, she was a rich woman now, secure for the rest of her life, but what did that count for when her husband was too busy to spend time with her? She wanted to be with the man she loved, but with him his work came first. Lucy tried to resign herself to that.

"Hey, are you all right?" Mike whispered from his hiding place in the bushes.

Lucy jumped, then gave him a sad smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I guess," she sighed. "You can come out now, Mike. The housekeeper's gone back to work."

Mike strolled from the bushes, dressed again in his skin- tight jeans. Lucy helplessly ogled his broad bare chest and trim hips and ass. She sneaked a look at the tempting bulge of his crotch. It was hard to believe, but she was still horny. Just looking at Mike turned her on like crazy.

Howard had liberated her from her repressions, made her feel it was okay to lust and want sex. But now that she'd admitted to herself how hot-blooded she was, her new husband wasn't there to help her out. Lucy thought that wasn't very fair.

"Something's bothering you," Mike said. "Wanta tell me about it?"

"I think I need a drink first," Lucy said.

"I'll get drinks for both of us," he said, "and then we'll talk."

Howard had every modern convenience, including a fully stocked bar by the swimming pool. Mike expertly concocted a couple of martinis, then beckoned Lucy to follow him. They set off over the five acres of grounds and soon came to a little tree- circled pond with grassy banks. Mike sat down, and Lucy joined him, and they sipped their drinks.

"Okay," he said, "let's have it. How come that phone call upset you?"

"It was Howard," Lucy sighed, "telling me he's too busy to come home for dinner. Honestly, Mike, we've only been married one day and already I'm lonely. I'm starting to think I made a big mistake."

"Oh, no, baby, you didn't!" Mike exclaimed, slipping his arm around her shoulders. "Howard loves you, and you're gonna have a great life with him. You just have to understand that he can't be around all the time. He'll make it up to you in other ways."

"I only know one way to take care of horniness," Lucy said frankly.

Mike tightened his grip on her shoulders and said, "Oh, so that's the problem? Well, you know I can take care of that for you."

Lucy wanted him to. Right now she just ached to be fucked. She couldn't wait till tomorrow or whenever Howard might find the time. Mike was just what she needed. The only thing holding her back was guilt about cheating on the second day of her marriage. That seemed pretty outrageous. She didn't think she could do it.

"Oh, Mike, I appreciate the offer," she said, "but I just can't."

"Sure you can." He grinned.

Lucy heard the sound of a zipper and looked down to see him unzipping his jeans. He grasped them and wriggled out of them, and this time he wasn't wearing shorts. He was buck naked, and his cock was swollen and hard. Lucy almost whimpered with lust as she eyed his stiff prick.

She was still in a daze of longing when Mike quickly pulled off her bikini top and bottom. He must have had plenty of practice doing that, because she was naked before she knew what was happening. Mike eased her down on her back and rolled on top of her.

"Mike, I said no!" she squealed.

Mike wasn't paying any attention. He was working her thighs open with his knees. He sank down between her legs, and she felt the massive hard head of his prick spreading her juicy cunt lips. He was right on target, pushing his throbbing cock into her hungry cunt.

"Ooooooh, God, yesssss!" she sobbed, losing control of herself.

She just couldn't help it. She adored the sensation of his thick hard cock cramming her cunt and pushing to her womb. She needed to fuck desperately. And since she was going to get fucked anyway, why spoil it with guilt feelings? She might as well relax and enjoy it.

Anyhow, she felt it was Howard's fault that she was lustily fucking the handsome gardener. Howard had unleashed all her suppressed lusts, but he wasn't here to satisfy them. He'd gotten her hot, then walked out on her. She had to turn to someone else or go out of her mind with frustration.

So she gurgled and writhing and creamed as Mike thrust his big hard prick to her smoking depths. He cupped her churning little ass and fucked into her lustily, doing it hard and fast. That was just the way Lucy wanted it. Her hips jerked to his rhythm as she eagerly fucked back at him.

"Yeah, fuck it to me, fuck it to meeeee!" she cried, crazy with pleasure.

"Holy shit, you're tight!" Mike groaned. "You musta been a virgin!"

"Ummmm-hmmmm!" Lucy gurgled.

"That lucky bastard Howard!" Mike panted. "I didn't know there were any virgins left!"

"Mike," Lucy groaned, "will you please just shut up and fuck me?"

He laughed and quit talking, much to Lucy's relief. The last thing she wanted right now was to talk about her marriage and her husband. She just wanted to lose herself in the animal joy of fucking. She worked her slick cunt greedily around the thick skewer of his cock.

His hammering shaft was rubbing steadily over her swollen clit, giving her sharp blasts of pleasure. She was creaming uncontrollably, the molten juice spurting from her crammed pussy hole and gushing down the crack of her ass to puddle beneath her.

She knew she could never get enough fucking, not in a million years. She went for it greedily, jerking her hips to Mike's lusty tempo, clawing his powerful shoulders, wailing. She knew she sounded like a catfight, but she couldn't help it. She was in the grip of her hot lusts.

"Ohhhhh, shit, honey, fuck me harder!" she sobbed. "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Mike tightened his grip on, her bucking ass, steadying her, then started pounding his huge cock into her so hard that he knocked her breathless with each deep thrust. It seemed almost brutal, but it was exactly what the horny little bride needed. She let her head loll back, and she moaned in ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.