The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lucy's hunch was right. The second she woke up the next morning, she felt horny. But, no problem--her handsome new husband was right there in bed beside her, and all she had to do was wake him up.

Cuddling up to him from behind, she reached around him and found his cock. Howard stirred and muttered as she curled her fingers around his dick and began pumping it. Lucy was grinning like a fiend. She felt her inhibitions were gone forever.

"Good morning, Howard, darling," she purred.

Howard twisted his head around and looked at her, then smiled. He didn't say what he was thinking, and Lucy didn't have to ask. He was probably checking to see who the girl was in bed with him. He was a very attractive guy, and he'd had dozens of women. It would take him awhile to adjust to being married.

He relaxed when he saw Lucy, and soon she felt his prick swelling in her fist. It pushed her fingers wide apart and grew into a long rock-hard slab of cock. That really got her excited. Her hungry pussy began to leak hot sticky cream. She pumped Howard's cock harder.

He chuckled and said, "It's hard to believe you're the same frightened little girl I brought into this room last night."

"You did something to change me," Lucy said. "I want you to do it again."

Suddenly he rolled over, half on top of her, and his stiff cock slipped from her grasp. He kissed her, shoving his big hot tongue into her mouth, and she sizzled with desire for him. As he leaned against her, she could feel his big prick throbbing and drooling against her thigh.

"Mmmmmm, honey, I'm so horny for you!" she whimpered.

"Perfect," Howard said with a grin.

He slid fully on top of her, and Lucy eagerly opened her legs wide. Howard sank down between them, and she felt the fat round head of his cock socking into the slick little pit of her cunt mouth. She wasn't scared this time. She was just greedy.

"Yes, yesssss, get into me!" she hissed.

Howard gave a lusty grunt and started easing his massive cock into her near-virgin pussy. She was totally relaxed this time, and her hungry cunt expanded like elastic to take his meat. She creamed hard as his throbbing prick filled her cunt and slid to her womb. She loved the sensation of being fully impaled on a thick hard cock.

Howard cupped her hot little ass and started sawing his cock slowly over her engorged clit. He was in no hurry, and Lucy loved that. She wanted them to just take their time, fuck all day. It was their honeymoon, after all, and Howard had promised to keep his work at a minimum.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, that feels so good!" she gurgled. "I love you to fuck me, honey!"

Howard couldn't express what was going through his mind. He just couldn't believe this girl. She'd been so prim and modest, almost a prude, until he fucked her. Now she was a wanton little slut, a real sex glutton, and he loved that. She was going to be exactly the kind of wife he'd always dreamed of.

Very gradually he increased the speed and force of his fucking, and Lucy came along with him, matching his rhythm with her lustily jerking hips. The faster he did it to her, the harder she creamed, soaking his cock with her scorching thick cunt juices.

"Yessssss!" she hissed. "Ohhh, yesss, honey, fuck me good and hard."

Lucy knew she was being shameless, but she just couldn't help it. She was too horny to censor her response. Besides, she could tell her naughty behavior turned Howard on. With each moan and each wriggle of her hips, he fucked her faster. He was snorting with pleasure, his handsome face flushed and twisted with lust.

"Jesus, your cunt's so tight!" he groaned.

No wonder. It was only her second fuck. But already she loved it, and she couldn't get it hard enough or fast enough. Whimpering and writhing, she jerked her hips faster, signaling her endless hot need. Howard did his best to give her what she craved.

Firming his grip on her churning little ass, he began pounding his cock into her so hard that she was left breathless. Their bodies smacked together loudly, and the king-size bed started bouncing and creaking. Lucy loved it. She wailed with bliss as her new husband fucked her steadily towards the orgasm she needed so badly.

"God, yessss, fuck meeeee!" she wailed.

Just then the bedside phone rang. "Shit!" Howard groaned.

"Don't answer it, honey!" Lucy panted.

"Got to," he grumbled. "That's my special line. It's the studio."

Lucy knew he had to answer that phone. His talk show was his whole life. So she lay there quivering with need, writhing around the thick hard impalement of his deeply buried cock, while he exchanged a quick muttered conversation with whoever had called. Then he hung up with a big sigh.

"We've got trouble with a guest," he said. "I have to get down to the studio right away, and I may be gone a long time. I'm sorry, but it's part of my job."

"I know that, darling," Lucy moaned, "but do you have to leave right this second?"

Howard snorted with amusement.

"Hey, I didn't say I wasn't gonna finish this fuck." He laughed.

Lucy breathed a big sigh of relief and relaxed. Howard cupped her ass again and started fucking her hard. Now he did seem in a hurry, but by this time Lucy was in a hurry, too. She ached to come. She closed her eyes tight and shut out everything else.

Howard was hammering his steely prick over her clit, giving her steady hot pleasure. Each time he pushed to her womb, she felt another blast of delicious sensation. It was easy to come with that kind of encouragement. She just arched her petite body and rubbed her engorged clit even harder against his pistoning shaft.

The hot friction took her right to the brink of orgasm. Greedily she hovered there, wanting the delicious sensations to go on and on. Howard went into high gear, fucking her so hard that her body shuddered with the impact. Suddenly he gave a yelp and she felt her cunt being flooded with sizzling jism. She let herself spin into a body-wracking orgasm.

"Take my load, baby--aaaaggggghhhh!" Howard yelled.

"Ooooooh, shit, whaaahhhhhh!" Lucy wailed.

They writhed and bucked their way through a long hard mutual climax. Lucy wished they could cuddle afterwards, but Howard rolled right out of bed and headed for the shower. Soon he was back to put on his expensive three-piece suit, the kind he always wore for his show.

"I'm really sorry to have to run off like this, baby," he said, "especially when I can't even tell you when I'll be home. But I guess you knew it would be like this."

Lucy nodded sadly, then jumped out of bed to kiss him goodbye. Yes, she'd been told that her new life would be this way, with a busy workaholic husband, but she still found the reality pretty hard to take. She hadn't had nearly enough loving that morning.

Howard left, and his horny little wife sank back on the bed. There was no rush to get up. She didn't have a thing to do all day. It seemed strange not to have to rush to work. She hadn't really thought about what she was going to do when Howard was away taping his show. All she really wanted to do right now was go on fucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.