The Gardener Got Her - Cover

The Gardener Got Her

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

After the young men left, Lucy and Howard headed for the shower. Lucy found it a very sensual experience taking a shower with an attractive man. In the small enclosure they couldn't help rubbing together, and she found herself getting horny all over again.

Pretty soon she grabbed the soap out of Howard's hand and started scrubbing him down. Grinning, he leaned back against the stall and let her run her eager hands all over his hard muscular body. He was in such good shape, it was hard to believe he was old enough to be her father.

She'd never felt like he was an old man, and she didn't now. Trying not to look too eager, she worked her way down his broad hair matted chest and over his flat belly, toward his cock. Finally she was soaping his prick, pumping it in her lathered fingers. She shivered with excitement.

"Lucy, you wouldn't be trying to get me hot, would you?" Howard chuckled. "You better take it easy. I'm an old guy, and I need my rest."

Lucy felt very disappointed, but she immediately let go of his cock and let him take back the soap. She realized she was being kind of a sex fiend today. She'd had three men and countless orgasms, and she was still thirsty for fun. No human male could keep up with a woman like that. She'd just better cool it.

Howard had done something very few husbands would do, after all--he'd allowed her to make it with other men. He'd made sure she'd be sexually satisfied even when he couldn't be with her. She ought to be grateful to him for that and quit pestering him for more sex.

Howard started soaping her. It felt nice, and she slumped back against the stall and let him lather her arms and tits and belly. Then he slid a hand between her thighs and carefully soaped her hot pussy. She could hardly keep from squealing with pleasure.

She reminded herself that he wasn't trying to turn her on. He was just returning the favor she'd done him. He'd made it very clear that he wasn't interested in any more lovemaking tonight. But it was hard to ignore the delicious sensations she was getting from his massaging fingers.

He rubbed the soap between the hot swollen folds of her slit. He lathered her ever-greedy clit and almost made her gurgle with pleasure. She felt herself creaming onto his fingers, and she hoped he didn't notice that. It was embarrassing to be so horny.

Finally he stopped, and they rinsed off. Wearing just their big bath towels, they went back to the master bedroom, stopping to mix drinks on the way. Howard dropped his towel, and Lucy ogled his hard hairy body, so lean and trim. She dropped her towel, too.

Howard hardly looked at her. He flopped belly-down on the huge bed and sighed, "Give me a rubdown, will you, honey? I'm bushed."

"Of course, darling," Lucy said.

She didn't mind doing things like that for him. After all, she'd been a nobody, and he'd made her a rich woman. He cared about her and made sure she was happy. So she eagerly knelt beside him and started massaging his strong arms and shoulders. Howard sighed with contentment.

"This is great," he said. "I couldn't ask for a better wife."

"Are you sure about that?" Lucy asked sheepishly. "I mean, I didn't put up much of a struggle when Mike and Greg came on to me. Aren't you the least bit angry or jealous about that?"

"No, I set it up," Howard said. "I guess I ought to explain to you about my ideas on marriage. I just want to be number one with you, Lucy. I don't demand fidelity, and I may not be faithful myself. We're both gonna be tempted, and I don't see anything wrong with a little fun. But we always have to be there for each other."

"I understand," Lucy said. "Yesterday I couldn't have accepted that, but now I can."

As they talked, she'd been massaging her way down his back and ogling his nice body. Suddenly and impulsively she slid her hands under him and touched his cock and balls. She was astonished to find them swollen. She gasped as his cock bucked lustily in her hand.

"Surprise." Howard chuckled.

"But you said you were tired!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I lied," he said, suddenly rolling over.

The next thing Lucy knew, she was on her back and Howard was sinking down between her thighs. Eagerly she threw her legs wide open, and when he jabbed his steel-hard prick into her hot little cunt, she wailed with lust. He pushed deep into her, cramming her full of thick hard meat.

"Unnnhhh, God, yessssss!" she howled. "Stick it in me, honey, fuck me!"

Her cunt juice boiled around his prick, and he snorted with excitement and began fucking her very hard. Their bodies met in loud slaps, and Lucy was knocked breathless with each rough lunge. But that was exactly what she wanted, a merciless hard fucking that would finally cool her sizzling lusts. She was sure this final fuck would do it.

"Ummmmm, shit, so fuckin' good!" she gurgled.

"You little whore," Howard leered. "You said you'd had enough after Greg and Mike and I finished with you."

"I lied," she laughed.

"Well, baby, you're gonna get enough this time, I promise you that!" he growled.

He hammered his rock-hard cock into her like a pile driver, and Lucy lay back and gurgled in ecstasy, her legs wide open, her cunt creaming uncontrollably. She wished the fierce hard fucking could go on for hours, but her husband was only human, after all.

After a few minutes of furious fucking, he was breathing harshly and his handsome face was red with effort. His hoarse groans told Lucy that he was aching to shoot his load. He wouldn't do it, though, till he'd brought her off. She decided to give him a break and come soon. She knew just how to do it.

Steadily she tightened her cunt around his hammering prick, increasing the searing friction that would lead to orgasm. At the same time she arched her body and rubbed her engorged clit hard against his pistoning shaft. With that kind of stimulus on her clit, she couldn't fail to come.

"Unnnnhhh, yeah, honey, let's get off together!" she moaned. "Just a couple more seconds and I'll come!"

Howard responded by cupping her churning little ass and fucking into her with all the speed and force he could command. Lucy came a lot faster than she'd expected. Just a few seconds of that hard swift fucking and she was exploding with pleasure.

"Oooooh, shit, whaaahhhhh!" she screeched.

"Awwww, Jesus, awwwwww!" Howard roared.

Lucy gurgled with bliss as he pumped her cunt full of boiling jism. Taking his load seemed to make her own climax longer and harder. Her eyes closed, she rode out blast after blast of intense pleasure, her sucking womb draining Howard's balls. She finally felt total satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, honey, that was so nice!" she murmured as he rolled off her. "I know I can sleep now!"

"Sleep?" Howard exclaimed. "Hey, you're not gonna poop out on me, are you? I'm not finished with you yet."

Lucy opened one drowsy eye and saw that he was grinning at her. She grinned back. He was just kidding her. He had to be. He'd just shot his load, and he had to be finished for the night. She gave him a quick kiss, closed her eyes again, and started drifting off to sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.