French Kiss - Cover

French Kiss

by Mark Aster

Copyright© 1999 by Mark Aster

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Note: this story takes place in a fantasy world where vaccines against AIDS and pregnancy are safe and common, and casual sex with strangers is not suicidally stupid. The real world, sadly, is not like this: so don't try this at home.


Early morning. A large, comfortable room in a ski lodge somewhere north of Calgary. I was lying on my back on the king-sized bed in my undershorts, still stretching the sleep out of my joints. Pat and Julie Allen were clattering around in the bathroom. Then Pat came out, stark naked, and stretched out casually on the bed next to me. I admired her lazily. Her younger sister Julie was still in the bathroom, doing something with a candle. "So," came her voice, "from the sounds that came through the wall last night, it sounds as though you and Daphne had quite a date!" I grinned.

"From the sights that we saw through the peephole in the wall just before that, it looks like you two did, also!" I rolled halfway over toward Pat, and took her left breast in my hand. I kissed the nipple, and ran my tongue over the hot sweet skin around it. She sighed and smiled. "OK," said Julie, "give us the details." I told the girls how Daphne Bouchard and I had watched them making love through the peephole, Pat stretched naked on the bed, eighteen-year-old Julie crouched between her legs, eating her.

"She had already taken off her panties, just to break the ice," I said, "and we were about to get very serious on the couch when we were distracted by all your moaning. She seemed to enjoy the view through the wall very much." I had entered Daphne from behind as we watched Pat's orgasm together, and then she had mounted me on the rug, and ridden me to a breathtaking climax. As I told the sisters about it, I ran my hands over Pat's lush body. I stroked her thighs, and she raised one knee, allowing my fingers to explore her pussy. Gently and slowly, I rubbed her mons and the hood of her clit. She closed her eyes and, drawing my face to hers with one hand, kissed me long and luxuriously on the mouth. Our tongues played together as I slipped one finger into her slit.

Julie came out of the bathroom, wearing a short blue terry robe that barely covered her ass. "Hey, Sister, you're interrupting the story!" she complained, flopping down on the foot of the bed, and stroking my balls and erect cock through my shorts. I pulled myself away from Pat's bewitching mouth. "That's about all there is to it," I said, "if you happened to be staring through the peephole after Pat came, you saw all the rest." As Pat rolled me onto my back, Julie slid my undershorts off, and took my penis in her hands. "She wasn't outraged about us screwing?" Pat asked, as she swung her body over me. She slid her knees over my shoulders, straddling my neck, and burying my face in her wet crotch. Julie slid her mouth around my cock, and began to suck. "No, it seemed to turn her on, really," I said, lapping at Pat's wide open pussy, "although she did say that you were 'not propair'". I licked and kissed her clit, and she leaned back on her arms, closing her eyes. Her breasts pointed magnificently at the ceiling.

"So, Sister, she deserves a chance to broaden her outlook," said Pat. The girls were both enamored of Daphne, but so far the lovely Frenchwoman clearly thought of other women as potential friends, but not potential lovers. "Absolutely," agreed Julie, sliding my cock out of her mouth. I gasped in pleasure, and thrust my tongue deep into Pat's cunt, massaging her swollen clit with two fingers. Julie hiked her robe up above her hips and mounted me, guiding my shaft into her with one small soft hand. Then she leaned forward, putting her arms around her sister from behind, gently cupping Pat's breasts in her hands, and whispering in her ear. I began to thrust slowly in and out of Julie, and she gasped amid her whispers. Both girls' hips rocked maddeningly back and forth, as I fucked Pat with my tongue, and Julie with my throbbing cock. We all groaned in unison. Pat licked her lips as Julie squeezed her tits, rolling the nipples between her fingers. After that, no one talked for some time, although there was quite a bit of moaning, and Julie screamed three or four times.

By the time we got out of bed again and cleaned each other up, it was after nine. Fortunately, Daphne had slept late, and she was still in her room when we came calling. She welcomed us in, kissing me warmly, and smiling at Pat and Julie. Although I now knew her intimately, I found myself freshly amazed by her. Her rich mahogany-brown skin shone in the early sunlight, her long black hair flowed around her like a cloak. Her big round breasts filled her sweater marvelously. The Allens are fine-looking women, but Daphne is a living wet-dream.

We all had a cup of coffee in Daphne's room, and then agreed that with the snow the night before, this would be a good day to do some skiing. The slopes were fast and fresh, the air sunny and cold. The four of us spent the day on the mountain, eating lunch on the peak, laughing and singing on the lifts, and trying to avoid frostbite when the wind picked up. We had dinner together in the lodge dining room. After dinner, Daphne hugged the girls fondly good-night, and she and I went back to my room. We rested, listened to music, and fucked enthusiastially for two or three hours.

In the middle of the night, I woke up, sensing that she was also awake. "Did you have a good time today?" I asked. "Oh, oui," she answered. "Your Pat and Zhulie are so sweet. Most women are the bitch sometime, you know, but them I think are real friends." I nodded, gently running my hand over her bare flank there in the darkness. I could well imagine that many women would find it hard not to resent Daphne's incredible looks. Daphne moved in my arms, stroking my chest, my stomach, and gently squeezing my cock. I kissed her long and deep under the heavy covers, and soon I was on top of her, my penis thrusting, our hips moving together, our mouths whispering urgent nothings, our breaths coming in gasps. She came for a long time.

The next day, the four of us hit the slopes again. Pat and I kept together, being the stronger skiers, and Julie and Daphne dawdled behind, laughing and gossiping down the runs, cuddled together under the blankets on the lifts. Tired and happy, we had dinner at a place halfway up to the peak, relaxing and watching a beautiful violent sunset out the big windows. Pat suggested that we all go back to their room to wash and change, and Daphne agreed at once.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.