Monsters - Cover

Monsters

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   .

My wife and her sister have always been close and this has affected my relation with her and her husband, Tom, so I too like them very much. We spend a lot of time together and rarely meet other people to socialize.

The two sisters are very alike both body-wise as well as humor-wise. Both are slim, rather narrow hips and a cute protruding bum, small tits, long legs. Both are brunettes with shoulder-long hair. Gray eyes, with a shade of green in them. Straight noses, a little too long but they look just right on them. Large, and as it seems, always smiling mouths emanating an endless stream of words. That is the only drawback. They talk, and when I say talk it is a constant flow. Kate, my wife, even talks in her sleep!

Tom and I both like our beers and sometimes a little whisky as well. The girls almost always drinks white wine. Most of the time we wake up with something you might call a hang-over when we have had our weekly come-together. Nothing too severe but enough to make you feel a little heavy and stomach-upset the day after.

Once in a while Tom and I get really plastered. Once a month or something like that. This time it was such a time.

We met at our place and Tom and I started with a beer but soon enough I got the bottle of whisky and put it on the table. The whisky loosened our tongues and Tom started to brag about his sexual stamina and the size of his cock.

"Well, you don't have more in that department than any other man," Shelly mocked him.

"How would you know? You've only seen mine!"

"Well, I've talked with... Kate."

"I haven't seen more than you!" my wife protested.

I believed her because she had been a virgin when we met and had been so on our wedding day too.

"Aha. You see. For all you know I could have the biggest cock in the world."

"No you couldn't. At least Fred's is as big as yours! Isn't it Kate?"

"How would I know?"

"Well you've told me about his size, haven't you?"

"Yes, well I haven't measured it..."

"Noo. But you have described it very vividly!" Shelly giggled.

Kate pretended to be shocked but I could see that she enjoyed the situation.

"Ah yes, descriptions. It's like a fisher describing his catch!" Tom mocked.

"Why don't you show Kate your 'monster' then?"

"I could. If Fred showed you his," Tom said confident in that it would never happen.

"Yes why don't you show Shelly YOUR monster, Fred," my wife teased me.

"I could. If you showed Tom YOUR monster," I laughed.

"I could do just that. If Shelly showed hers to you!"

She raised her glass and saluted me and I was flabbergasted when I saw that it was a glass of whisky. Neither of the girls ever drank any hard liquor since they couldn't stand it. On the few occasions when they had drunk any whisky Tom and I had to take care of them.

"Well, if you start I will follow," I said confident that my wife would be too shy to go ahead with it but she took me by surprise when she stood, hiked up her skirt to above her waist and showed us her sheer panties where you could see the shadow of her pussy-hair.

Shelly followed suit, stood facing me and also raised her skirt and showed her panties.

"Your turn!" she said when she dropped the hem.

I stood, unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to my knees, showing her the bulge that had started to form in my shorts.

"Oh yes!" Shelly almost cried out. "It IS a monster," and then she fell back in the sofa laughing.

I hiked up my trousers again and looked at Tom. Reluctantly he stood and repeated my actions to my wife's obvious enjoyment.

"That doesn't prove anything!" she protested when Tom again buttoned his trousers. "It could be a... fake!"

"So could yours," he shot back with a big smile.

"Oh no. This is the real thing!"

"I can vouch on that," I agreed and Kate smiled at me again with her glass raised.

"I can't take any words for something I haven't seen," Tom objected.

At this point Kate whispered something in Shelly's ear and with a smile she stood, reached under her skirt and withdrew her panties! Looked at Tom daringly and slowly raised the hem of her skirt higher, and higher till it was on the middle of her thighs. Then she looked over at me with a question in her eyes. Should she continue? My cock did all the thinking for me and I just nodded my head at her and the skirt rose higher, above the thighs and slowly her pussy came into view! My wife was showing her cunt to another man! The second man besides me to see it!

I couldn't take my eyes off my wife as she revealed her most secret spot! Soon she stood for a little while with her pussy exposed for Tom.

"Well," she asked as she let go and the skirt fell down and hid her pussy again. "Convinced?"

"How could he be?" I heard myself ask. "You can't tell a woman's size by the look of it!"

"Oh no, I couldn't let him feel me up..." she said a little uncertain.

"No, you can't," Shelly agreed. "I'll prove it to Fred, shall I?" she looked at her husband as she asked the question. He just swallowed and didn't object as his wife stood and let her panties down, threw them on the sofa beside Kate's and stepped over and stood in front of me. She grabbed her skirt and hiked it up above her waist much faster than what Kate had done and stood in front of me, with her side toward Tom and showed me her womanhood!

Slowly I reached out my hand and placed it on the inside of her smooth thigh. It felt almost the same as my wife's so not only did they look alike they felt the same as well.

I let my hand slide up and as soon as it was about three centimeters from her lips I could feel the damp heat and the closer to her pussy my hand reached the damper it got and when my fingers made contact with her lips she withdrew a fraction but instantly pushed her hips forward and I could feel her wetness, well outside her pussy.

I looked up at her and her eyes were half-closed and her tongue flicked over her lips and she gave me a little smile as she saw me look at her.

With my eyes in hers I let my finger push her pussy-lips apart and sank the tip of it between the slippery folds. Her eyes almost crossed as she felt my finger draw along the hot slit and she sighed when I made contact with the little bump of her clitoris.

I glanced over at my wife when my finger sank deeper into Shelly's love-canal and saw her take a gulp of her whisky and again look over at her sister and me. There were a little blush on her cheeks and her legs spread a little as she saw Shelly's hips start to move against my finger. Suddenly she drew back and let her skirt fall down and went back to her place on the sofa opposite me.

"See," she said to Kate, "I could. Satisfied?" she asked me.

"No," I said almost choking from my hornyness. "Not the least!"

She gave me a big smile and looked over at Tom.

"You then, darling? Are you satisfied?"

"N-no. I know that you have a wonderful pussy! You don't have to prove anything to me in that department."

"Well that leaves you to prove your... point to Tom. Doesn't it, darling?" I said to my wife. My cock leaked so much precum by now that I was surprised that it didn't show on the outside of my trousers. And when Kate slowly stood and on a little shaky legs went over to Tom I thought that I would cum!

Kate let Tom feel her up a little longer than Shelly had allowed me but finally she withdrew and went back and sat beside her sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.