Planet Gykada - Cover

Planet Gykada

Copyright© 1999 by JS3729

Chapter 4: A Big Problem

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Big Problem - This long story involves female sex slaves, mind control, and staving off an imminent invasion.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Science Fiction   MaleDom   sci-fi sex story, space science fiction sex story, adult science fiction, adult sic-fi sex story

"What's wrong, Jenny?"

"Larry, I can't go back with you. I promised Ryll I'd be his slave if he would feed me and give me a home. I don't love him, and I don't fuck him or want to, but I did promise. How can I give you up again?"

I just smiled. "Don't worry, honey I have a plan, and Ryll will like it. He wants me to train you in the finer points of slavery. I think I'll take him up on that. It would be nice to have a slave for a wife. She could cook, clean, make beds, entertain friends, and at night fuck my brains out. Yep, it would sure be nice to have a slave wife.

Jenny laughed for the first time and it was music to my ears. "Slave, huh? Well, I'm gonna need lots of training, especially in the fuck-my-brains-out area. But seriously, how are we gonna do this? If you take me away, he can have you killed."

"I know something you don't. Leave it to me. Now, how are you alive? Please tell me what happened and how you ended up here?"

"Before I do, you are in love with Desiree too, aren't you?"

"How did you know?"

"Her look mirrored mine when you fainted the second time, and I saw what she did when we were fucking. She thinks she's lost you, doesn't she?"

"Jenny, it may have been five years since we saw each other, but I still love you and I hope you feel the same way."

"I do and I don't." My eyebrows shot up.

"Larry, I've changed. I can't go back to being a good little housewife anymore. I couldn't stand the boredom. And I hate to tell you this, but I have been unfaithful, just like I know you have. The difference with me is it was with another woman, women, actually. I am not the Jenny that left you five years ago, and I can never be again." Her eyes were tearing up.

"Why are you telling me this, my love. You know it makes no difference. Sure I don't like the idea of you fucking other people, escpecially lesbian sex, but with what has happened to me in the last few months, I could accept just about anything except you leaving me again. That would kill me."

She looked at me with a an expression of pain. "I love somebody else, Larry, and she would not allow me to live with you again. She hates men, and she has influenced me, too. I loved our session just now, but I still desire cunts. I probably always will."

I was crushed. I had my wife back, and I was to lose her again. Or so I thought. Coming in through the inner door to the room was a short, chubby redhead. She was not bad looking for her size. She came over to Jenny and kissed her hotly. To my pain, Jenny responded even more than she had with me, and I turned to leave. Maybe I could still catch Desiree.

I had just made the door, when the redhead yelled 'Stop' I turned around and the redhead was looking at me with tears in her eyes. She came to me and pulled me over to Jenny who was now sitting there with a blank look on her face. The redhead spoke.

"You must be Larry, her husband, am I right?"

"Yes, and you must be the women she loves more than me, right?"

"No, I'm the lonely and miserable lesbian who forced her to love me so I could have somebody to care for me. I wanted her since my master brought her home, but he would not allow me near her until he had fucked her. Since she refused, I made my move. I knew of the lesbian chemical that was being used on the planet, and I obtained some from one of my infrequent lovers. I applied it to Jenny, and made her believe you were dead, too, and I was all she had left. Her love for you and her revulsion for lesbianism was so strong it took two months before she would even kiss me. Its been four months now, and I still haven't got her to lick my pussy, or to let me lick hers. Now, you have returned, and she won't go back to you. I have her, and you can find somebody else. She's mine!" She grabbed Jenny whose eyes were still glazed over. But as soon as the redhead touched her breast, Jenny's eyes snapped open. She grabbed the redhead and kissed her passionately and then brought her leg up to her cunt hard as she could, making the dyke double over in pain. Jenny looked at her with eyes blazing.

"Lyndra, how dare you? This is Larry, the man I told you about. The man I love with all my heart and soul. The man I just hurt and nearly lost again, because of your selfishness and your hatred. I can't bear to look at you. Come here, sweetheart and hold me." Both the lesbian and I responded. Jenny took me in her arms and turned a withering stare on the lesbian. "Not you, dyke, find somebody else to steal. I'm not available, and I never will be."

Lyndra turned to me with a mixture of pain and rage. "You can't have her, she's mine!" and she started to kick me in the balls which would have hurt like hell with the erection I was now sporting.

She almost made it, but she was yanked backwards by Jenny by her hair and Jenny ripped her clothes off her. "Since you won't accept what must be, you will accept something else."

As her clothes dropped to the floor I discovered that what I thought was fat on Lyndra turned out to be her breasts. She had the largest set I had ever seen, and both of them were currently being squeezed hard by my furious wife. She motioned me over with her foot. I was at a loss as to what she wanted. She told me to strip. I did. My erection was pointing straight out at Jenny who gave me an evil smile. She brought the screaming Lyndra to the bed by her squeezed boobs.

"Quiet, Jenny, Ryll will be in." I was worried.

"No he won't, all bedrooms are soundproofed. A couple of his slaves are real screamers during sex." Jenny gave me her evil smile again and she kissed me hotly.

She released one breast and brought me over to it. "Suck her tit, honey. She's gonna find out why I'm leaving her." Her hand went between Lyndra's thighs who opened automatically.

Normally I would have refused especially knowing Lyndra was a lesbian, and evidently hated men. But Jenny was in control, and I had learned early in our marriage, that when Jenny wanted something bad enough, it was wise to give it to her.

Lyndra's eyes got real big as my mouth closed over her large and very erect nipple. She looked at Jenny in horror. "Jenny, no! That's a man you have sucking me. You know I can't stand men. They are scum!" and she tried to rip my mouth off her tit. Jenny just grinned and took my hand and placed it on her sopping wet pussy. Her wetness surprised me. Maybe it was the fact that Jenny was naked too.

Lyndra tried to squirm away from my hand, but Jenny slapped her ass hard which sent her cunt directly into my probing fingers. She let out a pained scream.

"He has his man fingers in my pussy. Get 'em out, get 'em out, please!"

Jenny looked at me and suddenly I realized what she wanted. I shook my head no, but Jenny brought my other hand to Lyndra's other breast and I was soon massaging two boobs that felt damned good to my hands. I saw that Lyndra had a fabulous body, that her boobs hid. She had a flat stomach, and her wet juicy redheaded pussy was calling me. I decided to sample the taste. I put my tongue in and Jenny stroked the back of my head. Lyndra was strangely quiet. I expected her to yell and scream. but she said and did nothing - no reaction at all. It was a little unsettling to eat out a lady and get no reaction at all.

Jenny pulled me up and Lyndra took a deep breath. She pulled back from me and pried my hands off her breasts. She turned to kiss Jenny who moved forward and cuffed Lyndra's right hand to the bedpost. Then she cuffed her left hand to the other bedpost. She went in back of Lyndra and moved her legs apart with her hands. She motioned to me. I knew what she wanted, and so did Lyndra. She began yelling again, and Jenny kissed her to keep her quiet. I got on the bed and moved into Lyndra's steaming hot pussy. I was still amazed that she could be this wet. Then I saw why. Jenny's pussy was within licking distance of Lyndra's tongue and she went for it. Jenny pulled away with a disgusted look and motioned me in again.

I placed my hard cock at the entrance to Lyndra's pussy and shoved in with one thrust. She yelled into Jenny's mouth. I saw something red come out of her snatch. Was she a virgin? Her look of amazement and pain told me she was.

I stroked in and out. Her cunt was very tight considering her size, and it was very nice wrapped around my cock. She may have never been fucked by a man, but her cunt was not listening. She was a natural, and her cunt was perfect fitting.

Soon I could feel the impending explostion. I speeded up and came a gusher into Lyndra's formally virgin pussy. I pulled out still hard dripping cum and cunt cream, Jenny rubbed all the cum into Lyndra's skin, and then noticed I was still hard. She smiled and motioned me back between her legs. This time I knew what she wanted. With no feeling, I shoved my cock back into her pussy, which was now welcoming me in, I stroked about ten or twelve times to get my cock good and wet. I pulled out and moved down. I slammed into her asshole and discovered that this hole had been used more than her other one, in fact it was quite wide. I pumped in and out for quite a while, since I was in no immediate danger of coming. I chanced a look at Lyndras's face. She looked at me with hatred. Good! Serves her right.

Finally, I came for the last time for a while and soon white and brown cum was leaking out of her asshole, and I stuck my cock in her lips. She ignored the offering until Jenny forced her mouth open. I stuck my shit and cum covered cock in there. I fucked her mouth for a few minutes until my dick was clean. I climbed off the bed and Jenny released her mouth from Lyndra.

Lyndra looked down at her deflowered cunt and began to cry. "Why, Jenny? You know I hated this. I wanted to die without ever having a man in me. You made him fuck me."

"Yeah, and you loved it didn't you?"

"No I hated every minute of it."

Jenny turned to me. "When I can get you stiff, fuck her again. She hasn't learned her lesson yet."

It took nearly two hours, but Lyndra finally admitted she liked it. She even begged me to do it one more time. I did, and she kissed me. She left Jenny and I promising to give Ryll his fourth new slave. I smiled and kissed my wife, who kissed me back. My cock, however was done for the immediate future so we cuddled and carressed and gave each other oral sex.

Finally, I turned to Jenny. "Now, tell me what happened, please!!!"


The explanation and a new start

"Honey, just before the ship exploded, three of us women were transported out. I didn't know where, but I soon found myself on Gykada. Two women were waiting for us and they took the other two females - one of which I knew, and they told me to wait, they would return. I took off as soon as they were out of eyesight. I knew of the planet of course, and I knew as long as I was there, I could never contact you. I hid for nearly four years escaping from anyone that might have found me. I saw the lesbianism beginning to take root and it sickened me. I remembered how I used to love eating Desiree's sweet pussy, and then I saw you doing the same thing, and Desiree faded from my mind.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.