Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sandy shivered with delight as she watched her husband and son enter the bedroom. Joey was still naked, his cock straining hard. His father was beside him, his cock equally hard. Sandy, looking at the differences in the sizes, trembled with anticipated pleasure, her dark eyes gleaming hotly, actually sparkling.

Joey looks so small next to his father, she thought, but just as handsome. It was certain that his smaller cock thrilled her just as much as Rob's large prick. And seeing them standing next to each other sent a quivering thrill through her cunt and swollen tits. Her feet were toward the door where they now stood. Sandy slowly parted her legs, drawing her knees up. Her hairy cunt was revealed, her pink pussy lips glistening in the light. It pleased her to notice those two cocks lurch when her husband and son gazed at her exposed pussy. It indicated how eager they were for her body.

"How about that, Joey," Rob said. "Isn't that about the prettiest thing you ever saw?"

"It sure is, Dad!"

"Seeing your mother's cunt kind of makes that cock of your's perk up, don't it?"

"Yeah," Joey grunted, his eyes blazing between his mother's thighs. "It sure as hell does, Dad!"

Sandy shivered again with growing pleasure as they spoke about her as if she weren't there. Her gaze moved from one cock to the other, and she cupped her tits in her hands and began to squeeze and thumb her rigid nipples, her naked ass writhing with readiness. Her cunt tingled hotly, her clit almost painfully distended. The tip of her clit poked enticingly from the moist cunt lips.

"Are you two going to stand there and look at me all night?" she asked in a low, throaty, sensuous voice, a wicked smile on her beautiful face.

Her hands moved down her flat stomach. Through the curly hairs surrounding her cunt. She ran her hands up and down the inside of her smooth thighs, then used her fingers to frame her pussy in a teasing manner. She lifted her ass from the bed, rolling her hips in a tight circle. She was pleased to see her husband and son's cocks jerk with excitement. Those two pricks were dripping from the piss holes. Sandy ran her tongue over her lips, a gesture that created even more excitement in her two men. Joey was gripping his cock hard now, gazing at his naked, writhing mother. He was not pumping on his prick, just squeezing quite hard. Rob simply stood there, watching his wife. But his eyes glowed with excitement as much as his son's eyes did.

"Well," Sandy murmured softly, running a finger over her swollen clit, then down, slipping her finger into her cunt. "What are you two waiting for? Can't you see I'm ready for your cocks!" They moved to the bed, their eyes never leaving her naked body. Climbing onto the bed, one on each side of Sandy, she reached for their cocks with her hands, wrapping her fingers about her son's cock, then her husband's. Joey began to fondle one of his mother's arching tits, making her nipples stand high between his fingers. Rob, on her other tit, was doing the same. Then they leaned down and each sucked a nipple into their mouths. Sandy gurgled with pleasure and began to jack on their cocks.

"Ooo, nice," she murmured, squeezing their cocks hard. "You guys are nice to me. Suck my tits, both of you! Ohhh, two guys sucking my tits! I love it!"

Joey slipped one of his hands down and began to feel his mother's thigh, working his fingers to her pussy. Rob, at her other thigh, met his son's fingers at her bushy cunt. Sandy whimpered and shot her hips into the air as they began to feel her quivering, slippery cunt. One of them was rubbing lightly at her swollen clitÜÜshe did not know who and did not careÜÜwhile the other was darting a finger in and out of her steamy cunt.

"Oooo, damn you two!" Sandy wailed with ecstasy. "Damn you, damn you! Do something to me... now! Fuck me, one of you fuck me! Come on, I'm so fucking hot for cock... I want to get fucked!"

Their mouths left her tits. "You heard your mother, Joey," Rob said. "She wants to be fucked."

Joey quickly scrambled about until he was between his mother's widely spread thighs. He shoved his cock forward. Sandy took hold of his prick and guided his swollen cockhead to her cunt. "Stick it in me, Joey!" she urged hotly. "Stick that sweet, hard, cock up my cunt! Fuck me, darling! Fuck mother's hot, wet, hairy cunt! Fuck it... fuck it... fuck me!"

Rob watched his son's cock penetrate his mother's wet pussy. "That's it, Joey!" he encouraged. "Fuck her hot cunt! Give her that hard cock, son!"

Sandy began to bounce her naked ass, riding her son's cock before he could begin fucking. She twisted her ass about, banging her pussy up and down. Her thick cunt hairs covered his cock and balls, and she cooed softly but with intense ecstasy.

"Give me your cock, Rob!" Sandy shouted, her hips revolving swiftly. "Oh, please, let me suck your cock while Joey fucks me! Come on, Rob... I want a cock in my mouth, too! A cock up my cunt, and one in my mouth! Ahhh, hurry, darling! I want both your cocks fucking me... one up my cunt and one fucking my cock- sucking mouth!"

Rob scooted closer to her face, his cock dripping and throbbing. Both he and his son stared with pleasure as she opened her mouth wide, and Rob's huge cock slipped between her eager lips.

"Mmmmm!" Sandy murmured when Rob began to fuck into her mouth. Her head was on a pillow, turned sideways, and her husband fucked back and forth, her lips very hot and tight on his cock, his balls brushing at her cheek. She used her tongue on his prick as best she could, her hands once again grabbing tightly at her swollen tits. Her naked body trembled and shook with bubbling ecstasy, her hips pumping faster as Joey began fucking her, matching her movements.

"She can get it all in her mouth, Dad!" Joey shouted, amazed. "She can get all your cock in her mouth!"

"And she can suck good, Son!" Rob grunted. "Your mother can really suck a cock! Suck it, Sandy! Suck my cock! Fuck Joey's cock! Fuck him... suck me!"

Sandy's mind was reeling with boiling ecstasy. She had never felt so much excitement before. She loved having those two cocks inside her body at the same time, one fucking her cunt and one fucking her mouth.

Sandy's pussy was twitching hotly around her son's stabbing prick, and she could feel an explosive orgasm building deep in the pit of her stomach. Her hips moved swifter, harder as her son thrust his cock in and out harshly. She was moving her naked ass in a blur of speed now, whimpering around her husband's cock, her tongue licking in a frenzy as her lips gripped his prick tightly. Her eyes were open, but they seemed to be rolling around in her head loosely, unseeing. The ecstasy that swelled inside her seemed almost unbearable, and she was shaking so much that it was a wonder these two hard cocks stayed inside her body at all.

When she came, her orgasm was like a detonation of high explosive. She wailed around her husband's cock, her tongue flying eagerly about his piss hole. She trembled suddenly, and her cunt began to flex tightly about her son's cock.

"She's coming, Joey!" Rob shouted. "Fuck her cunt, boy! Bang her hot, hairy, fucking cunt! Fuck the piss out of your mother while she comes! Make it good for her, son!"

"Oh, shit!" Joey shouted, ramming hard against the hairy, puffy lips of his mother's gripping pussy. "Oh, shit, oh, shit... shit!"

"Let it go, Joey!" his father yelped. "Squirt her! Flood her hot fucking cunt, son! Come in her fucking pussy, fill her hairy cunt!"

"I am!" Joey wailed, pressing tight against his mother's writhing pussy, his cock deep, gushing copiously. "I am coming, Dad! I'm coming in mother's cunt! Ohhhh, I'm coming up her fucking pussy!"

Rob thrust his cock faster into his wife's mouth, her tongue lapping furiously. Sandy was not consciously aware of licking on Rob's throbbing cock because she was still clutched by hot, thrilling ecstasy. She was still coming powerfully, and her mind refused to work. All she felt was that intense pleasure that seemed to grow and grow. Her naked body twitched and trembled as she came, feeling as if her cunt was going to blow apart any second. She was yelping and whimpering around her husband's cock, mindlessly.

"I hope you can swallow it all, Sandy!" Rob shouted as he fucked her mouth faster, "I'm going to flood your cocksucking mouth! I'm going to fill your fucking mouth with come juice until you choke!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.