Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rob gazed at his wife's naked ass, at the way his son was tonguefucking Sandy's hairy cunt. From his position, he could see his wife sucking on Joey's cock with her tight, greedy lips. He could see it all, even the pucker of her asshole that his son was rubbing.

When he saw what they were doing, his initial feeling was of disgust, but the feeling was slight and it fled swiftly, and he was amazed to find his cock getting hard inside his pants. He found what he was seeing exciting, very exciting. Seeing Sandy and their son was extremely stimulating to him. His prick began to bulge out inside his pants as he looked at his wife and son. The sounds they made, the grunts and sighs of ecstasy, sent further excitement running through him.

Sandy lifted her mouth off Joey's cock. "Eat my cunt, Joey!" Rob heard her say. "Ohhh, baby, eat your mother's hot cunt! Tongue it, Joey! Tonguefuck my pussy! Ohhh, baby, I'm going to suck your sweet cock off and make you squirt that delicious come juice right down my fucking, cock-sucking throat! Eat my pussy, Joey! Ohhh, you sweet, darling little cunt licker! Suck my pussy... lick my cunt... eat mother's pussy!" And she stuffed her eager mouth with her son's cock again, her naked ass pumping up and down, smearing her hairy pussy against Joey's hungry mouth.

Rob's cock was throbbing painfully inside his pants. He pressed a hand against his hard on, holding back a grunt of pleasure. He saw his son thrusting his hips up and down, driving his cock faster and faster into Sandy's mouth. He watched their naked bodies shiver and shake, and his balls became very tight. He felt an urgent desire to haul his cock free, dart into the room, and plunge his hard prick right up his wife's spasming asshole.

The one thing that held him back was his inhibitions. Although they had been crumbling lately, they were still there.

As he stood there, he heard his wife groan loudly, her mouth still stuffed with Joey's cock. He saw her asshole tighten, then her naked ass trembled. He watched as Sandy slammed her hairy pussy up and down against Joey's face, hard, and he could see his son licking furiously at his mother's hairlined cunt. Rob knew his wife was coming then.

Joey was grunting against his mother's pussy, thrusting his cock up and down into her sucking, greedy mouth, his naked little body shaking violently. Rob saw his wife's lips holding Joey's cock tightly as his prick slid back and forth, then Sandy whimpered.

Rob saw his son arch upwards, his cock deep inside Sandy's mouth, and knew his son was spurting come juice down his mother's throat.

Sandy, with the first splash of her son's come juice, squealed hotly and sucked furiously, her tongue in a frenzy to lick at his piss hole. Tasting her son's thick come juice squirting into her hungry mouth caused Sandy to come again. Her cunt flexed on her son's tongue, then convulsed wildly. She squirmed her hairy pussy into his open mouth, her naked, round ass cheeks shivering.

As the last spurt of his come juice splattered into his mother's mouth, Joey's eyes opened... and he found himself staring at his father.

"Oh, shit!" he yelped, shoving at his mother's hips. "Get off, Mother! Get off!" Sandy clung to his cock, not wanting to let go.

But Joey jerked, and his prick popped from her tight lips. "Ohhh, Joey, don't... "

But it was too late. He shoved his mother aside, toward the wall. She lay there, one long leg straight, the other bent at the knee, her hairy cunt fully revealed. She stared at her husband as he stood there.

Rob turned and went to the master bedroom.

"Oh, shit!" Joey said again. "We're in for it now, Mother!" Sandy crawled from his bed. "Let me handle it, Joey," she said, gathering up her clothing. "I'll take care of everything, don't worry."

But he was worried, watching his mother's naked ass as she left the room, her clothing balled up in one arm.

Sandy went to the bedroom, tossing her clothing to the floor. Rob was not in bed, and she heard the shower going. She slipped into the bathroom, visibility blurred because of the steam. She could make out her husband's body through the glass shower door. She opened the door and stepped into the shower with him.

Rob looked at her and she looked at him, the water cascading over their naked bodies. Then Sandy wrapped her arms about his waist and pulled her husband close. When she lifted her lips to his, he leaned down and kissed her. Sandy knew everything was all right when Rob's hands came down her back and clutched at the cheeks of her round ass.

When their lips pulled apart, she felt his cock pressing at her stomach, throbbing. Sliding a hand between their bodies, Sandy began to stroke his prick. "Are you terribly angry, darling?" she whispered, tightening her fist on his hard prick. "Are you really mad about what I did?"

Rob didn't reply, but his hands dug harder into the cheeks of her ass. Sandy writhed, and when Rob lifted her, she curled her legs about his waist. Holding his shoulder with one hand, she reached behind her ass and brought the head of his cock to her still-burning, bubbling cunt.

"Fuck me, Rob," she whispered against his ear. "Fuck me now!"

He pressed her against the wall of the shower door, holding her up by her ass. His cock slithered into her wet, slippery cunt, and began to fuck her. Sandy clung to him tightly, unable to move with him.

"Oooo, fuck it, darling!" Sandy whimpered hotly, nibbling at his ear. "Fuck that cunt, Rob! Ohhh, I love it so very much! God, what a cock you have, darling! It stretches my cunt so nicely, really fills my pussy up! Fuck me, Rob, fuck the piss out of my cunt!"

Rob didn't say anything, but fucked his cock in and out of his wife's pussy powerfully, grunting. He could feel Sandy's cunt flexing around his throbbing prick, and it was not long before he gushed thick come juice up her receptive pussy. Again Sandy came, squealing in ecstasy, squirming as best she could on his stabbing, gushing cock.

After their fuck was over, he held her for a long time, breathing hard. Finally Sandy lowered her legs, trembling from the glow of pleasure that rumbled through her body.

"We better dry off," he said after a moment. Sandy took a large, soft towel and began to dry his body as he stood before her. She knelt to dry his legs, and his cock and balls dangled near her face. Sandy could not resist the impulse to shove her face into them, caressing her mouth and cheeks and chin on the hairy balls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.