Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I can't stay long, Sandy," Lori said as she walked in. Lori's skirt was high on her slim thighs, and Sandy could see Rob's cock throbbing against his pants. He had a little boy look of guilt on his face, and refused to look at his wife.

"Oh, why?" Sandy asked, disappointed.

"I'm supposed to be home by now," Lori replied. "I just stopped by for a minute."

"I'm glad you did."

"Mr. Henderson was entertaining me," Lori said, flashing her eyes in a flirty way at him. "Weren't you, Mr. Henderson?" "Well, yes uh... I suppose I... well, you know how... " he stammered, still not looking at his wife.

"Your husband is very nice," Lori said, deliberately running her hand along his upper arm. Rob shivered, looking as he wanted to run away and hide someplace. "I like him."

After a few minutes, Lori got to her feet and said she had to go. "Will you see me to the door, Mr. Henderson?" she asked in a low voice.

"Well, sure," he mumbled, getting to his feet and moving awkwardly, trying his best to conceal the bulge in his pants.

Lori hooked her hand into his elbow, sliding close to him as they went to the door. Sandy followed without Rob knowing. With the door open, she watched Lori stand on her tiptoes and wrap her arms about his neck, pressing her mouth hotly against his. Sandy smiled as she saw the teenage girl press her pussy tight, writhing against that hard on. Rob, she saw, thinking Sandy was in the family room, quickly cupped the firm ass cheeks of the girl and squeezed, making Lori moan softly.

Sandy quickly went back to the family room before he saw her. When Rob returned, Sandy was on the couch, her skirt up about her waist, her panties revealed.

"Sandy!" Rob said, shocked. "You can't sit around the house like that!"

"Why can't I?" Sandy replied. "Lori's skirt was up and you didn't seem to mind."

"Well, I... uh... "

"You seemed to like it, Lori's skirt up," Sandy teased. "Darling, I would say you liked it so much, your cock is hard." Rob was fearful as he sat down next to his wife. He couldn't look her in her eyes, and he didn't seem to know what to do with his hands and feet. He crossed his legs a couple of times and pulled at his chin. Sandy opened her blouse, letting her tits free.

"Sandy! Damn it!"

"Oh, Rob!" she said. "Stop acting like some stuffy old school teacher! You're an engineer, supposedly a man of the world! Damn you, Rob, act like a man!"

"But JoeyÜÜ"

"Joey is in bed, probably asleep by now," she said, taking his arm and pulling it over her shoulders, curling his fingers about one tit. When she decided he would leave his hand there, she placed her hand on his cock, pressing and squeezing. "And you can't deny Lori made you nice and hot for a fuck, can you?" "Sandy, she's a kid!"

"Sure she is, but some kid, huh?" Sandy giggled, getting his cock out of his pants. "A nice little toy for you to play with, darling."

"Oh, hell!" he snorted, but her tit was firmly squeezed by his hand. She laughed, low and soft, jacking on his exposed cock. "Darling," she murmured, resting her head on his shoulders, watching her fist move up and down his prick, "it's been ages since we fucked anyplace but in bed. I'd love to be fucked right here... in the family room."

He didn't say anything, and Sandy knew he was thinking about Lori. She turned loose of his cock and, lifting her ass, peeled her tight panties down and off. She was pleased that he didn't stuff his prick back into his pants, but sat there with his cock hanging out, throbbing beautifully, watching her strip her panties away.

Sandy turned on the couch, bringing her skirt up past her waist. She knelt on her knees with her upper body across the cushions, her naked ass waggling invitingly.

"Come on, darling," she murmured throatily. "Let's fuck! Come on and fuck me right there, right now!"

Rob stared at his wife's naked ass waving in the air. He glanced toward the door, then, without a word, he dropped his pants. He slipped to his knees behind his wife's ass, and Sandy eagerly reached between her thighs and grasped his swinging cock, bringing his prick to her hairy pussy.

"Ooooo, nice!" she whimpered as his long, thick prick slipped into her cunt. "You're so hard, darling! Oohhh, we're going to have to make Lori visit more often!" Sandy writhed her ass when Rob began thrusting his cock back and forth.

He gripped her hips with his strong fingers, and she heard him panting behind and above her. Sandy shook her ass lewdly as he fucked her, sighing and mewling as pleasure swelled inside her cunt.

Sandy knew she was gradually getting rid of his inhibitions. She could not remember when he had been so hard, so hot. She reached between her thighs and clutched at his swinging balls as he fucked into her pussy, cooing softly.

"Fuck that pussy, darling!" she urged in a tight, hot voice. "Fuck that hot cunt, Rob! Ohhhh, your cock is so fucking hard! Ram it to me! Ohhhh, darling, darling! Fuck me, Rob! I love it, love it! Ahhhh, such a hard, sweet cock... up my cunt, fucking me! Fuck me hard and fast, darling! Fuck that cunt faster... harder!"

"Uh... uh!" he grunted, his fingers tight on her hips. "Ohhhh, this is... is good!"

Elation swelled inside Sandy. Rob seldom spoke when he fucked her. She twisted her ass wickedly, tugging at his balls. "Yes, yes!" she whimpered. "It's very good, darling! Stick it to me! Oh, I love your big, beautiful cock! I love it in my cunt! I love your prick fucking my pussy! Mmmm, darling! Give it to me! Fuck my hot cunt!"

Rob was banging hard and swift, grunting in his efforts. Sandy jerked and twisted her ass for him, her pussy gripping his pounding cock, flexing on his prick in waves of spasms that she had no control over.

Rob, becoming weak as his discharge began to boil inside his balls, leaned over Sandy. He pressed against her back, scooting his hands underneath and cupping both her tits, squeezing them almost painfully. Sandy whimpered with ecstasy and shoved her ass back against him hard. Her cunt was burning as his prick stabbed deep inside, his balls banging at her tingling, swollen clit.

"Ohhhh, pour it on, darling!" she urged in a thick voice. "Oooo, fuck that pussy, Rob! Fuck my cunt! Oh, God, I love it so fucking much! You go so deep, darling! So fucking deep! More... more! Oh, give me more of that hard, beautiful cock!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she heard him groan against her back. "I'm going to give it to you, Sandy! I'm going to really give it to you!"

"Are you going to really fuck me, darling? Are you really going to give it to me?"

"Sandy! Oh, Sandy!" he grunted. "You're squeezing me! Your cunt is squeezing my cock!"

Sandy's mind reeled. Hearing her husband say that sent her into spasms of sheer ecstasy.

"Fuck you... fuck you!" Rob was snorting, seemingly unable to stop now he had started. "I'll fuck your hot cunt, Sandy! I'm going to fuck your hot pussy until you're sore! My cock is going to split you from asshole to belly button! Hot fucking pussy... tight fucking cunt!"

Sandy squealed as she started coming, her body shaking, not so much from her orgasm but from what her husband was finally saying. Her stomach rippled in waves of delight as she came, her cunt flexing powerfully on his throbbing cock.

"You're making me come, darling!" she yelped loudly. "Ohhhh, you're making me come... with your big cock!"

"Oh, yeah!" he grunted. "I'm about to come, myself! I'm about to come in your hot cunt, Sandy! Ahhh, what a tight, hot, fucking cunt!"

Then his prick lurched deep inside her, and Sandy heard her husband gurgle as his come juice splashed and splattered against the walls of her convulsing cunt. She let a long, drawn-out wall of ecstasy bubble from her mouth, her ass rotating in a frenzy of pleasure. Rob dug his hands into her tits harshly as he came, making her nipples stand up tight and hard.

When Rob pulled his cock free of her clutching cunt, Sandy remained on the cushions of the couch, her ass sticking up and fully exposed, shivering with a warm, almost liquid, glow. After a moment she turned over and looked at him.

"Well," she said, "there's been quite a change in you, darling. I think I like this new Rob Henderson."

He was sitting on his heels, his hands on his thighs, panting hard, his cock glistening, dangling, his balls between his thighs. He grinned at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.