Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sandy wished there were some way she could prepare her husband for what was going to happen, but the guy would probably call her insane. Joey, she knew, would probably come all over himself. There was not a single doubt in her mind that Rob would fuck the cute girl if he was given the slightest opportunity.

She noticed a subtle change had come over Rob since that basketball game. For one thing, he was not as hesitant about different positions when they fucked. And, for another, he had slipped a couple of times by mentioning Lori's name. Sandy pretended not to hear, and continued bringing him along, knowing the poor guy wanted wild, uninhibited sex badly, but just didn't know how to go about it.

At one time, not too far in the past, he would become angry if she so much as sat around the house with her skirt past her knees. Now she did it and he never said a word, but she noticed that he peeked at her like some shy boy who had never had a piece of ass in his life.

Joey, of course, now was always trying to get his mother alone. He would feel her whenever he could, anytime his father was not around. It was two days before she had the opportunity to take care of her son's cock, and even then it was a dangerous situation.

The poor little guy had been walking around with a lovely hard on all that afternoon. He kept looking at his mother, his eyes yearning. Sandy was in the kitchen preparing dinner, and Rob was in the family room buried in his newspaper. Joey kept coming in and going out of the kitchen. Sandy was amused at his anxiety. Finally, knowing what a chance she was taking, she lifted her skirt in back and shoved it into her panties. Now, the next time Joey came into the kitchen, he would see his mother's pantied ass and naked thighs. Sandy shivered at her wickedness waiting for Joey to come through again. She almost laughed at the idea of Rob catching her like this. He would probably shit, she thought.

But it was Joey who came in again.

He saw his mother, and stopped in his tracks. Sandy looked over her shoulder as she peeled a potato, wiggling her ass for him. "Want some of this hot ass, honey?" she asked softly so Rob wouldn't hear. "Want some of your mother's hot ass?"

Joey came to her quickly, his hands cupping her pantied ass and squeezing her ass cheeks. Sandy felt his hands on her, and she trembled with desire. He pressed against her, and she felt his cock throbbing against the back of one thigh.

"I'm hard, Mother," he said in a quiet voice, running his hands around to feel her pussy. "My cock is about to come!" Sandy whispered, "If you can fuck me before your father comes in here, Joey, then do it."

She felt his hands on her panties. She arched her ass backwards, then felt her panties pulled to her thighs. When she felt his hard cock probing against her thighs, she had to bend her knees a little so he could get to her cunt.

Joey pulled his cock up, and then he shoved his prick into his mother's pussy.

"Ooooo, baby, that's good!" Sandy mewled quietly. "Fuck it, darling! Fuck mother's hot cunt fast! Hurry, Joey! Fuck me before your father comes in here!"

"Oh, Mother, Mother!" Joey whimpered as he began fucking in and out, his hands holding her hips. "You're as hot as I am!" "I'm always hot, baby," she replied, wiggling her ass while he thrust his cock in and out. "I stay hot all the time! Fuck it, honey! Fuck that cunt! Ohh, give that sweet cock to my cunt! Fuck mother's hot, wet, hairy pussy, baby! I love it, love it! Ohhh, Joey, your cock is so fucking hard! Fuck my cunt! Ram that sweet, hard cock up my pussy!"

Joey gripped his mother's hips tightly, banging into her from behind, watching her creamy ass writhe. He was panting, struggling to keep the noise down.

Sandy could feel the throbbing hardness of his cock going deep, feel his smooth, swollen prickhead as he pulled his cock almost out before plunging back in, hard. She wished they could be naked because she loved fucking that way. But, right now, their fuck was just a matter of taking care of her son's hard on. They could fuck naked, and slowly, some other time. Perhaps she would keep Joey out of school so they could spend the whole day fucking.

As her son pounded his cock up her tight, wet cunt, Sandy began to fantasize about Rob coming, in, seeing their son fucking her. In her fantasy, he didn't get pissed off at all. Instead he quickly got out of his pants and shoved his big cock down her throat. She thought of her husband fucking her in the mouth while her son fucked her cunt, then of them switching places. The image was very strong, and she found herself coming.

"Ooo, baby, baby!" she cooed softly. "I'm coming! Your sweet cock is making mother's cunt come! Give it to me, Joey! Ohhhh, give me that sweet cock! Mother's hairy cunt is hungry for your cock, darling! Oooooo... Ohhhhh, I'm coming! Really coming!"

Joey was grunting in his efforts, his cock fucking swiftly now, almost in a frenzy. He stared down at his mother's naked ass, seeing her ass cheeks jiggle and writhe. Her cunt closed tightly about his throbbing prick, closing with rippling spasms that sent tremors of ecstasy through his young body.

Sandy knew he was very close to coming. She also knew that he was making more noise than he should. Hoping Rob would not hear them before her son came off inside her cunt, Sandy twisted her ass lewdly, her cunt squeezing his cock in rippling waves.

"Come, Joey!" she urged. "Hurry up and come in me! You made me come, now it's your turn! Squirt it up my cunt, Joey! Ohhhh, fill my hot cunt with all that sweet, sweet come juice! I want it, baby, I want it in me!"

Joey was fucking harshly against her naked ass now, panting. "I'm just about to come, Mother! I feel it... feel it almost there! I feel your pussy... squeezing my cock! I'm gonna come, Mother! Ohhhh, there... there!"

Sandy felt her son's cock erupt, and she became weak in her knees as he gushed his thick come juice into her pussy. She was sure she could feel all that come juice splashing into her pussy, and the feeling almost made her come again.

Then her son pulled his cock free of her gripping cunt, and she quickly pulled her panties up and smoothed her dress downÜÜ just as her husband came into the kitchen.

Sandy saw her son sitting in a chair, a flush on his face. He would not look at his father. Glancing at Rob, she realized that he had not caught them. All he was interested in was what time dinner would be ready.

"It's almost ready, darling," she told him.

When dinner was over, they sat in the family room watching television, then Joey began to get ready for bed. He was in the hall shower-bath. Sandy sat next to her husband thinking of her and Joey in the kitchen, and found that she was becoming excited again. Her cunt began to twitch, and she placed her hand into her husband's lap.

He looked at her quickly. "Sandy, Joey could catch you. Stop it!"

She gave his cock and balls a squeeze. "You're a jerk sometimes, Rob, did you know that?"

"What do you mean, I'm a jerk? Just because I believe sex should be in the bedroom doesn't mean I'm a jerk."

"You don't know how much fun you're missing," she said. She got to her feet. "I better check on Joey. He probably didn't take a towel or clean pajamas in the bathroom, as usual."

He grunted as she left the room.

Sandy went down the hall to her son's room, where she got fresh pajamas and a towel for him. Then she went into the bathroom without so much as knocking, something she had never done before. Joey sat in the tub, the water almost running over the edge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.