Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

They were alone in the house. Rob was still at work, of course. Sandy had no idea where her son had run off to.

Sandy kept up her pretense of weakness, letting Lori help her into the master bedroom. She undressed while the teenage girl entered the bathroom. By the time Lori had returned, Sandy was under the sheets naked. When Lori came into the bedroom, she was carrying moist towels.

"I've got to help clean you up better," Lori said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Sandy did not protest or try to stop the girl as Lori pulled the sheet from her body. She lay still, watching the girl.

Sandy was not hurt at all. She shivered somewhat as she recalled the boys gang-banging her. Lori apparently took it as revulsion, but inside Sandy felt good, very alive. She had loved those four cocks fucking into her hard and fast. She had come so much she thought she would never stop coming. She felt slightly weak, but only from the pleasure she had felt, nothing else. If Lori wanted to think she had been disgusted by the experience and wanted to try and help her, so much the better.

Lori began to run a towel, warm and damp, about her thighs. "I don't see any injuries, Mrs. Henderson. There are no bruises or scratches that I can see."

"I think I'm all right, Lori," Sandy said. "But that towel feels good, very soothing."

"Open your legs," Lori said, her voice strange and a little husky.

Sandy spread her legs wider than necessary. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to bring tears. But she could not do it. She watched Lori from slitted eyes. She did not miss the gleam of interest in Lori's eyes, nor did she miss Lori's pink tongue lick over the full bottom lip. It made Sandy wonder about Lori.

Lori twisted on the bed so that she was sitting cross-legged at Sandy's hip. She gazed down at Sandy's slender thighs, her gaze moving up between them. When the teenage girl's gaze stopped between her thighs, Sandy thought she could feel the actual heat of her stare. Lori seemed to be very interested in her cunt.

Lori was indeed interested in Sandy's cunt. She had one hand on Sandy's thigh, halfway up, and she looked between them, almost mesmerized. She took in the long, curling hairs, the thickness of Sandy's bush. Lori saw the dark hair framing the pink, puffy lips of Sandy's pussy, the way her cunt seemed to disappear into the crack of Sandy's ass.

Lori continued to run the towel up and down Sandy's thigh, going over and over the same place, her gaze never moving from Sandy's cunt. Sandy began to understand what Lori was feeling. She saw Lori's emotions in her blue eyes. She almost laughed out loud when she realized it. So, she thought, the little sexpot that had all the boys and men drooling with hard ons is a little cunt licker! Sandy's naked body trembled in her effort to choke back her laughter, and, again, Lori mistook her feelings.

"You're still frightened, Mrs. Henderson," she said. "You don't have anything to fear. Please don't worry about it. You aren't hurt, and they won't bother you again."

"Why, Lori?" Sandy asked.

"What do you mean, Mrs. Henderson?"

"Those boys," Sandy said. "Why were you letting them take turns fucking you?"

"I had to," Lori said, working her hand up toward Sandy's pussy. "I didn't have much choice."

"Why? Surely you could have stopped them." Lori looked into Sandy's eyes. "Could I, Mrs. Henderson? Could you have stopped what they did to you?"

"But I saw you, Lori," Sandy said. "I watched you with them. You didn't act as if you were being raped. In fact, I had the distinct impression you were loving every minute of it."

Lori lowered her eyes shyly. "Are you going to say anything about it, Mrs. Henderson? Are you going to report it?"

"I don't know. I've got to think about it."

"Please don't say anything!" Lori begged, her eyes again gazing into Sandy's dark eyes. "I could get into a lot of trouble. Please, don't tell on us!"

"But what trouble could you possibly get into, Lori? It was those boys who were in the wrong, not you."

"I... can't tell you," Lori said, again dropping her eyes. There was a faint flush on her pretty cheeks.

Sandy thought for a moment, then said. "Lori, I'll make a bargain with you. Tell me what kind of trouble you would get into, and I'll not say anything about it. Okay?"

For a long moment, Lori didn't reply. Her eyes were again gazing between Sandy's thighs. Finally, she sucked in a deep breath, sighing, "I guess I don't have any choice, do I? If you tell about those boys and me, I get into trouble. If I tell you, then that's just one more person that knows about it."

"That isn't the way to look at it," Sandy said. "Besides, I don't see how you could get into trouble because ofÜÜ"

"You don't understand, Mrs. Henderson," Lori said quickly, breaking in. "You just don't understand."

"Then suppose you tell me and see," Sandy urged.

"All right," Lori sighed again. "I don't have any choice, I guess." She paused, taking her hand from Sandy's thigh. She folded her hands in her lap and looked down at her hands shyly. "They caught me doing something. I know how pretty I am, Mrs. Henderson, and I know boys follow me all overÜÜmen too. I don't mind that. I sort of like it. But I never did anything like that... I mean, with a bunch of guys. It only happened once or twice before. Before today, I mean."

"I didn't want to take on all of them at the same time, but I had to do it. They made me fuck them, Mrs. Henderson. Then, after that first time, it got better and I started to like it. Today was awfully nice, until you caught us. Those guys can be rough when they want to. They're all on the football squad, you know. Anyway, they caught me about two weeks ago with... with... Oh, do I have to tell you?"

"Yes, Lori," Sandy said, placing her hand on Lori's jean- covered knee.

"Oh, hell!" Lori said, giving up. "There was this... this girl. She's not in school now. She graduated last year. But we had something going between us. She doesn't like boys, if you know what I mean."

"I know. Please tell me all of it."

"Well, we were together and those guys caught us, that's all."

"Caught you doing what?" Sandy asked, forcing this beautiful, very desirable teenage girl to tell everything bluntly. "Tell me all of it, Lori."

"We were... we were in her car." Lori's voice had dropped almost to a whisper. "In the back seat. It was after a game, and I was... well, hot for sex. I'm always hot for sex after a game. Anyway, we were in this girl's car, sort of touching each other. You know, on the tits and legs and... and between them. We became so hot and involved, we didn't pay much attention to where we were at. Anyway, when the boys caught us, me and this girl were... were... Oh, please! I don't want to say anymore!" "You must," Sandy said, squeezing the knee. "You must tell me, Lori."

Sandy saw Lori was about to cry. She also knew Lori's distress was not because she was ashamed of what she had done, but because she had to tell Sandy about something she might not approve of. The way Lori looked at her cunt told Sandy this teenage sexpot wanted her, wanted her pussy.

"We were... were doing it!" Lori wailed. "Were doing it to each other! Ohhh, Mrs. Henderson, we were using our... our mouths... on each other!"

"I see," Sandy said in a soft voice, elated to discover this. It could work to her advantage quite easily, she felt. It had been much easier than she had realized, getting this sweet, beautiful teenage girl for her son and husband. She ran her fingers along Lori's thigh, saying, "You were licking each other's pussy, Lori?"

Lori sucked in a deep breath, then nodded her head. "Yes," she said in a low whisper. "Yes. That's what we were doing." "And those boys?"

"They told me if I didn't let them fuck me, they would tell the whole school. Oh, Mrs. Henderson! Don't you see? I had no choice!"

"I see," Sandy said. "I understand why you were letting them fuck you. Tell me, Lori, do you like only girls?"

"Oh, no! I love girls, yes," Loft said. "But I love boys just as much. I like both. I don't know why, I just like sex with boys and girls."

"I won't say anything, Lori," Sandy said. "I promise I won't say anything about this afternoon."

Lori looked at Sandy, relief visible in her blue eyes. "Ohhh, thank you! Thank you!"

And she flung herself down next to Sandy, hugging her tightly. Sandy wrapped her arm about the shaking girl and hugged her tightly. Her mind was going over the possibilities swiftly. She caressed Lori's back, and was not at all surprised to find Lori's warm, moist lips kissing at her bare shoulder.

Sandy hugged the girl tighter, and her action seemed to encourage Lori. A hot hand moved on Sandy's naked side, then it was cupping one of her firm, upstanding tits. Sandy made a small sound in her throat as Lori's fingers squeezed gently, then began to caress her tit. Lori twisted slightly, and warm, moist lips started kissing at Sandy's tit. She trembled when her nipples were sucked into Lori's hot mouth, her tongue lapping at the sensitive tip. She hugged Lori tighter against her naked body, and she heard the teenage girl murmur in pleasure.

Bold now, Lori began to suck vigorously at Sandy's nipple, moving to the other tit and sucking on that nipple. She ran her wet tongue about Sandy's creamy tits, burying her face between them. Sandy shivered as pleasure started bubbling inside her, her cunt pulsating hotly, her clit swelling into a deliciously tingling hardness. She squirmed her naked ass against the bed, soft mewls of delight gurgling from her throat. She held Lori tightly against her tits, her hand resting just above the cute swell of the girl's ass.

Sandy had never been sexually involved with a girl before, but she didn't find anything revolting about it. She found, instead, that she was eagerly ready for what Lori wanted, no matter what it would be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.