Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Oddly, Sandy felt no guilt over what she had done with her son. On the contrary, she had enjoyed the experience tremendously. It had been so good, she was looking forward to fucking him again.

Since it was a weekend, and Rob would be home in just a few more hours, she would be unable to fuck her son or give him the blowjob he seemed to want quite badly. Her lack of jealousy did not disturb her. In a way, she was pleased that Joey was much more interested in whether Lori Layne would suck him off than he was in fucking her. At least that was what he seemed to indicate to her.

She began to consider the possibility of trying to get Lori for her son and, of course, for Rob. Last night, she had managed to suck him off in the car with people all around them, then, at home, she had managed to climb on top of him for the first time. She knew all this had been accomplished with Rob because of his desire for the beautiful, bouncy, teenage girl. Joey had been different, though. He wanted Lori, apparently, as much as his father did. The only difference there was the fact that Joey was young and was interested in cunt no matter who the pussy belonged to. Joey would not continue to dwell upon Lori once she, his mother, taught him all those nice, delicious things they could do with each other. But Rob was different. He was older, with many inhibitions that had to be overcome.

Sandy felt that if he could get his hands on the girl, manage to fuck her at least once, part of those inhibitions would come tumbling down. And she wanted her husband to relax, to enjoy sex in every way possible. Fucking would be much better for her if he would enjoy sex. Perhaps, if her husband could fuck that teenage sexpot, he would be more willing to do other things too, things that Sandy wanted and hungered for.

But she knew that Rob would never approach the girl. He would never approach any girl, nor would he make a pass at them. He would look at them from a distance, desire them with a hard cock, but he would not approach them. She also felt that Joey would not approach Lori. Oh, he would talk to her as boys would, but he would not make a pass at her. For one thing, at those ages, girls seldom wanted anything to do with a boy Joey's age. When a girl was Lori's age, she thought she was a woman of the world, and her attentions went toward grown men, or at least the senior boys at school, those who had cars, or access to one. They would never go out with a boy too young to own his own car. It was beneath them, would lower them in the eyes of their peers. It was silly, Sandy knew, but that was the way teenage girls felt.

So, how to get the hot looking bundle of sex for her two men? Joey wanted Lori to give him a blowjob, and her husband... what did he want from the girl? A piece of ass because she was young and fresh? Would he want a blowjob from the teenager, too? Sandy didn't care what Rob wanted from the girl... she had to come up with some way to provide Lori for them first.

All weekend, Sandy gave a lot of thought to the problem. She had never approached a girl before. Not that she would approach one for sex in the first place. Sandy had never had sex with a girl in her life, and she had no desire to. Wouldn't it look odd to the girl if she approached her? Would Lori think she was a lesbian? A female pimp for her husband and son? There were a lot of questions needing answers, and she wondered if she were up to trying this.

If Lori were a man or a teenage boy, it would be so much easier, she felt. But a woman, a wife and mother, simply walking up to a teenage girl and saying: "Would you mind terribly if my husband and son fucked you," would place her in a dangerous situation.

There had to be some way.

All weekend Sandy thought about how to get Lori for her men. By the time Monday arrived, she still had no plan of action.

She spent the day thinking hard, and still she saw no safe way to talk to Lori. At three, Joey called to ask if he could visit with a friend of his for an hour or so, and she agreed. School was out for the day, but Sandy recalled Joey mentioning that there was usually cheerleader practice after school. She could go to the school grounds and see Lori. Maybe something would come to her.

Sandy was dressed in a pair of shorts since it was an unusually hot day for spring. Her thighs flashed in the afternoon sunlight, and her swelling ass was boldly outlined by the tightness of her shorts. Her tits thrust and strained against a thin, white blouse. The blouse was so thin she had to wear a bra so her tits would not show through.

She parked in the parking lot of the school and got out. The place looked deserted. She wondered where practice would be held, and decided it would be in the gym. She walked toward the gym, hoping a school official or teacher would not stop her, ask what she wanted. She was nervous enough as it was.

When she arrived at the gym, she found the doors closed, but not locked. She opened the door and peered inside. There was no one on the floor, and the huge room was totally empty. She entered and listened, thinking there might be another room where practice was held.

She walked onto the court, trying to keep her heels from clattering. There were doors at the far end, and she knew they must be equipment rooms. One was obviously a rest room since there was a sign that said "boys" on the door. Turning she saw the girls' rest room at the other end of the big room.

She walked to one of the doors, and as she came close to it, she heard voices.

Thinking it was the practice room, Sandy opened the door and stepped in... and stopped in her tracks, her eyes going huge in surprise. Lori was there, all right. So were four boys.

Lori was totally naked, lying on a long bench between rows of lockers. Her slender legs hung over the bench, and a boy was between them, fucking her vigorously. The other three boys stood watching, their cocks in their fists.

Sandy was rooted to the spot, her eyes staring at the boy's bouncing, naked ass as he fucked his cock in and out of Lori's cunt. The other boys were so interested in watching, no one noticed Sandy.

"Ohhh, wow!" she heard Lori yelping in pleasure. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Lori's hands gripped the cheeks of the boy's bouncing ass tightly, her fingers digging into his crack as she pounded her teenage cunt up and down, grinding ecstatically against his fucking cock. Sandy could see the boy's balls slapping up and down, and there was a sudden burning in her own pussy. With surprise, Sandy realized she was excited, very, very excited. Lori was getting fucked by this boy, and Sandy wanted to get fucked, too. She had walked in on a gang-bang.

She heard the boy grunt, saw his balls draw up tight against his cock, and she knew he was shooting come into Lori's cunt. Lori, too, must be coming, Sandy thought. Lori was squealing loudly and jerking her hips about in a frenzy.

Sandy's thighs trembled as the boy pulled his prick from Lori's cunt and moved to the side. Immediately one of the other boys got between Lori's legs, his cock going straight into her pussy. Lori kicked her heels about, gurgling with pleasure.

"Give it to me!" Lori shouted gleefully. "Give me your cock! Fuck me, damn you! Fuck the piss out of me, damn you! Come on, you cocksuckers... fuck me!"

Sandy heard the girl shouting, and knew now that it would not be difficult at all to get her for Rob and Joey. It was quite evident that Lori not only looked like a fluffy bundle of sex, but she actually was one. One thing Sandy knew without any doubts now... Lori loved to fuck! The teenage girl loved to fuck so much, she wanted, to be gang-banged by these senior students.

Then Sandy realized she had been discovered.

The boy that had just finished fucking Lori was looking directly at her. "Hey, who are you?"

Immediately, the boy on top of Lori jerked his cock free and turned in fear. The others looked at Sandy, too, all with fright showing in their eyes. Cocks were quickly put away, out of sight. Lori sat up, covering her naked tits with one arm and crossing her legs to conceal her cunt.

"Oh, shit!" Lori said, her voice cracking.

One of the boys, bigger than the others, asked, "Are you a teacher?"

Sandy looked at him. He didn't show the fear the others did. In fact, she felt slightly afraid of him. When she didn't answer, he asked, anger in his voice now: "What are you snooping around here for, lady? What do you want?"

"I... I'mÜÜ" Sandy stopped. She had almost told them her name.

"I don't give a shit who you are, lady," the big boy said, coming toward her. "You have no business snooping around here. What are you, some kind of pervert, looking for a little girl to play with?"

"No, I... "

The other boys had recovered now, and they weren't showing fear now that the big boy was taking the lead. They all started toward her. Lori remained on the bench, still trying to cover her naked tits and pussy. Her eyes were wide with fear, though.

Sandy started to turn, but before she could, the big boy grabbed her by the arm, his fingers hurting her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.