Mom Gets it On - Cover

Mom Gets it On

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next morning, Saturday, Sandy woke up feeling smothered. She found herself lying naked between her husband and son. They each had an arm and leg over her body. She extracted herself gently so as not to awaken them.

She stood for a moment looking down at them, a smile of love on her face. They looked so peaceful and relaxed. She went into the bathroom and showered, then, wearing a housedress with nothing underneath, she prepared breakfast for them. She tingled all over, and she sang softly, happier than she had been in a long time.

When breakfast was almost ready, she woke them. "You two have just enough time for a fast shower before breakfast," she told them. "So move your asses, fellas!"

Rob swatted her ass playfully as he got out of bed. Joey raced off to the hall bath while his father used the one in the master bedroom. When they finally went to the table, everything was laid for them. There were platters of eggs, sausages and toast.

"Eat it all," she ordered. "You two are going to need all the strength you have."

"It sure seems that way," Rob agreed.

"More than you think, darling," Sandy said mysteriously. There were a few things that Rob had to do in the yard, and Joey helped him. Sandy cleaned up the kitchen, then made a phone call to Lori.

Rob and Joey were a little surprised when Lori showed up at noon. Rob was not as surprised as his son. Joey could hardly conceal his pleasure. He followed Lori all around the house, his eyes looking at her lovely, slender, but sweetly curved young body. Sandy was amused at her son's excitement. He had not fucked the teenage girl yet, and she knew how anxious he was.

"I think I understand what you mean by needing strength," Rob said to Sandy. "Why didn't you tell me about this idea of yours?" "What idea, darling?" Sandy asked, innocently.

"Lori."

"But, Rob... I don't know what you mean," she teased. "There isn't any idea that I know of."

"Bullshit!" he snorted, grabbing his wife and pulling her into his arms. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her swelling ass cheeks. "You don't have anything on under this dress, Sandy."

"That makes it easier to get to my ass, doesn't it?" "I think I like it," he said, sliding her dress up in back and feeling her creamy-smooth ass. "Yes, I definitely like you naked under your dress."

"What if Lori should see you feeling my ass like this?" she teased.

"She'd just have to wait her turn, that's all."

"Take my turn?" Lori asked, coming into the room with Joey. "Take my turn at what?"

Sandy's back was toward them, and they looked at how her dress was at her waist, her naked ass revealed with Rob feeling her ass cheeks.

"I think I see what you mean," Lori murmured. Joey turned to the teenage girl. Lori faced him, their eyes almost level, but Lori was slightly taller. "Wouldn't you like to do that to me, Joey?" she asked.

Joey gurgled with pleasure, finding his dreams coming true. He wrapped his hands about Lori's waist, and cupped her ass.

"Under my dress, silly," Lori murmured, twisting her sweet little ass against his hands. "You're supposed to feel my ass under my dress!"

Joey immediately lifted her dress and clasped his hands on her pantied ass. "You have panties on," he pouted.

"Then put your hands inside my panties," Lori suggested. Joey's cock was hard, very hard, as he slipped his hands into Lori's panties, feeling the sweet smoothness of her tight ass. He pressed his hand against her crotch, and Lori mewled softly as she ground her cunt against him.

"You're hard, Joey," she said in a husky voice. "I bet you'd love to put that inside me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!" Joey shouted.

"Then let me take my panties off," Lori whispered hotly. She stepped back from Joey. She lifted her dress and shoved her panties down, winking at Joey wickedly. She held her dress up as Joey leaned over, staring at her blonde-fuzzed cunt. "Well, Joey... are you gonna just look at my cunt all day? I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

Joey ripped his clothing from his overheated body so fast he tore his shirt. Sandy and Rob laughed at their son's eagerness, and Rob understood his feelings very much. His own cock was straining against his pants, and Sandy released his prick with eager hands.

Lori stroked Joey's cock a moment, then sprawled onto the floor, her slim thighs wide. She lifted her blonde-haired cunt and ground her pussy into the air, her blue eyes shining with eagerness. Sandy and Rob stood next to each other, with Sandy stroking her husband's cock as they watched their son settle between those enticing young thighs. Sandy, especially, enjoyed her son's pleasure. He had been wanting this sweet, hot-assed teenage girl for a long time.

"Gosh," Joey grunted as he gazed at Lori's uplifted cunt. "That is so pretty!"

"Come on, Joey," Sandy said to her son. "You can admire Lori's cunt later. Right now it seems you better get your cock in there before you come all over her pussy!"

"Yes, Joey," Lori agreed. "Put your cock in my cunt! Stop looking at my pussy! Fuck me, Joey! You can look at my cunt all you want later... but I want you to fuck me now! Stick that cock up my cunt and fuck me, Joey!"

"If you don't," Rob said in a tight voice, "I will!" Joey moved his cock toward Lori's uplifted cunt. She grabbed for his prick, and he watched in awe as his cock slipped into her tight, wet, hot cunt. "I'm doing it!" he shouted. "I'm finally fucking Lori!"

"Then fuck me good, Joey!" Lori cried, pulling him down on top of her, wrapping her long, creamy thighs about his hips and pumping her ass. "Fuck my cunt good and hard! Oooo, what a nice cock, Joey! Give it to me... give my pussy a good fucking!" "Beautiful," Sandy murmured, watching her son's naked ass bouncing between Lori's teenage thighs. "Isn't that beautiful, Rob... our son getting the ass of his dreams?"

"You're right, Sandy," he agreed. "And she's a good fuck for him. Lori has a nice, hot, tight cunt!"

She yanked on his cock. "And I don't?"

"Your pussy is just as tight," he agreed quickly. "And I'd love to have your cunt around my cock right now."

He sat on the couch, his cock straining in the air, dripping from the piss hole. Sandy tugged at his pants until she had them off. Rob removed his shirt, and then just as naked as his wife, he reached for her. Sandy straddled his hips, then sat down on his cock. She cooed as his prick entered her cunt. She began to fuck up and down as he clutched the cheeks of her ass. They were in such a position that they could still watch Joey and Lori.

Lori looked up from the floor, past Joey's shoulder, watching Sandy's naked ass move up and down, seeing Rob's cock fuck the dark-haired cunt of his wife. She writhed and twisted her hips, grinding her cunt against Joey's thrusting cock.

"Fuck his cock, Sandy!" Lori urged in a thick voice. "I can see your cunt sucking up his big prick! Fuck it good for him. Joey, oh, Joey... ram it to me! Ram your sweet cock up my cunt! Oooo, look, Joey! Look at your mother's naked ass bounce on your father's cock! Look at them!"

But Joey was more interested, at the moment, with the steaming sensations Lori's cunt was giving his cock and balls. He was thrilled at the way Lori banged up against him, the way she ground her cunt into him as he fucked. Her pussy seemed identical to his mother's, yet there was a subtle difference, he knew, but couldn't really tell. It was just as hot and tight, as wet and slippery, and Lori moved almost the same way, yet different.

"Oh, Lori!" Joey groaned, driving his cock faster and faster. "I love it, Lori! Ohhh, you're gonna have my cock coming in a second! Gosh, your cunt is tight and hot!"

"Fuck it, Joey!" Lori gurgled, holding him tightly with her arms and legs now. "Fuck my pussy, Joey! Ahhh, I love a hard cock fucking my cunt! Fuck me faster, Joey! Oooo, fuck me faster and faster and faster! I like getting fucked fast and hard!" Sandy listened and became more excited as she bounced her naked ass up and down on her husband's prick. Her eyes glowed hotly as she watched her son fuck brutally into Lori's teenage pussy. Seeing him sent her into shivers of delight, and her cunt clamped tightly on Rob's cock. She was making gurgling sounds in her throat, and she was coming with a series of swelling orgasms. Each orgasm was more explosive than the last. She could feel her husband's cock throbbing deep inside her cunt, and she knew by the way he squeezed harder at her naked ass that he would be coming soon. She banged her ass up and down faster, her pussy riding his hard cock even as she came, her hair lined cuntlips closing and opening like the petals of a flower.

"Come, darling!" Sandy grunted as she banged furiously on his prick. "Come with me, Rob! Oooo, feel my pussy squeezing your cock? Come in me, darling! I want to feel your cock coming inside my hot cunt!"

Lori squealed, her half-naked body writhing with ecstasy. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Joey, Joey... you're making me come! Fuck it, Joey! Oooo, fuck that hot pussy of mine! Fuck me, Joey... fuck me good and hard! Ahhh, drive that sweet, hard cock all the way up my cunt... shove your prick all the way to my mouth! Give it to me, Joey! Squirt... squirt that come juice into my hot pussy!"

Joey was pumping furiously into her flexing, convulsing cunt. He was panting and gasping, his balls banging at her upturned, grinding ass cheeks. He held her tight in his arms as Lori scissored her thighs up and down his hips, her ankles locked about his lower legs. Then, with a loud grunt, he stabbed his cock deep into her gripping cunt and came.

"Ooooo!" Lori mewled hotly. "You're coming in my cunt now, Joey! Fill me up, Joey! Fill my cunt up with all your thick come juice! Fill me... fill me... fill me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.