Sister in Law - Cover

Sister in Law

by The Ravenger

Copyright© 1999 by The Ravenger

Erotica Sex Story: Jealousy leeds to all kind of perverted acts

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Pregnancy   .

I have to admit, I have been envious of my younger brother for quite some time. My brother Jake is 8 years younger than I am and has had more luck in one week than I've had all my life. When we were younger, I used to be jealous enough that at times I almost hated him, but that was just my youth and lack of maturity. I love my brother and now, at the respective ages of 27 and 35, I have mostly come to terms with my feelings.

The reasons for these feelings? You name it. All during school I had to struggle to maintain a B average. Jake rarely ever cracked the cover of a textbook and was always on the honor roll. Even though I was tall, I was skinny and not very athletic. Jake was on his school's varsity football team. I had to work my way through college at various odd-jobs that barely managed to pay for tuition. Jake won an academic scholarship that was paying for most of his education. And that's not to mention the girls. Jake was a chick magnet, there was no other way to describe it. Girls that would not even give me the time of day were throwing themselves at him. He had a different date every weekend all during High School. All of this would have been enough to make me really hate him if it was not for the fact that he genuinely loved and respected me. He was constantly boasting about any accomplishment that I made, no matter how much his may have outshone mine, and his opinions were genuine, not feigned. It's hard to dislike someone like that and I found it impossible. Only once did I ever manage a chance to even the score, or get revenge, as it were.

As we grew older, we moved out on our own and persued our own lives. I met an married my ex-wife while attending college. That lasted only a couple of years before she left me to 'find herself'. Jake was there for me the entire time. We kept in touch and I was even the best man at his wedding, and that was when all the old feelings came surging up again. Sandy, Jake's wife, is the hottest woman I've ever seen. Sandy married Jake right out of High School. She was 18 at the time and he was 23. They had met at a college party that she had been invited to by a friend. They fell immediately in love with each other and were married 6 months later.

I still remember the first time I saw her. She had long, blonde hair that fell almost to her ass and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. The only thing that kept me from staring at her face was the rest of her body. Her tits were not that large, but on her 5'3" narrow frame, they were absolutely pefect. Her waist was very slim and her ass was to die for. I was instantly smitten. Leave it to Jake to find and snare the hottest piece of flesh in the world.

Jake was understandably proud of his fiance. She was one of the nicest people I ever met. Her disposition was sweet and she was a very caring person, making sure that my stay with them prior to the wedding was as comfortable as possible. She was not living with Jake at the time, but was over often enough so as not to notice. Jake, being the respectful person that her was, never took her to bed while I was there. As a matter of fact, I would not be surprised if he waited until after the marriage before he had sex with her.

I went to visit them once, 2 years after they were married, and that is when my tale occurred. Jake and Sandy were very pleased to have me as a guest, and I was just as happy to be there. After all, how often is it that you get a chance to sleep in the same house with the object of your most passionate fantasies and masturbation sessions? Jake and Sandy were very solicitious of my attention and I soaked it all up. So, when they invited me along with them to a birthday party of one of their friends, I was more than willing to go along. Truth be told, I think they were trying to fix me up with one of their single friends.

I have to admit that the single women there were almost good enough to make me think about moving out to California where they lived. Still, none of them could hold a candle to Sandy. A few of the women did ask me to go out with them, and I almost took them up on it. It was a good thing I didn't (I didn't want to strand Jake and Sandy there because I was their only ride) or I would have missed out on the chance of a lifetime. I explained my predicament to one rather hot redhead and she understood, giving me her number and directing me to call her real soon. I wandered around and kept my eye on Jake and especially Sandy. They were drinking and having a real good time. It was a good thing I was not a heavy drinker as it was becoming clear that they would need a designated driver to take them home. As the party began to wind down, they were fairly sloshing, as were a good portion of the other guests. I know that they really were not heavy drinkers, but I guess they were having so much fun that they really didn't notice how much they had been drinking. By the time we were redy to go, I had to help them out to the car. I didn't mind, really, it gave me ample opportunity to engage in some inapproprate, but harmless groping of my sister-in-law's fabulous body.

When we got back to the house, they were both pretty much out of it. I assisted them both out of the car and into the house, not without some more opportunities to feel Sandy up though. By the time I finally had them both laid out on their bed, they had both passed out. With all the groping I had done of my sister-in-law, I was now sporting a raging hardon. I turned out the bedroom light and left them there, heading back to the guest room and a serious fantasy session. As I lay in bed, I began to thinking. I had had a few drinks, not enough to impair me, but enough to start lowering my inhibitions. The more I thought about Sandy's body, the more excited I became. I could not resist it any more and headed back to their room.

I peeked in on them, readying an excuse about checking up on them if they happend to have woken up. It was not needed as they were not still dead to the world. I turned on the light and moved over to the edge of the bed where Sandy lay, breathing deeply in a drunken sleep. Her breasts rose and fell in a steady rythym. I looked over at my brother to make sure he was as out of it as she was. I reached out and gently began to fondle Sandy's tits. There was as soft as I had imagined them to be. Sandy just lay there, oblivious to my direct fondling. I was now past the point of no return, I couldn't help myself.

Sand was wearing a flower print dress that nicely showed off her modest cleavage. I gently reached under her and unbottoned her dress, pulling it down off her shoulders and removing her arms from the sleeves. Next I undid her bra and removed that also. Now her tits were fully exposed to my gaze and touch. Her nipples were large and stood out on her chest as the open air hardened them. I was getting more excited by the minute. I bent down and softly began kissing and sucking on her tits. They were warm, and soft, and succulent! I kneaded and stroked one breast while kissing and sucking on the other. I switched back and forth and really gave those babies a thorough tongue-lashing. Her nipples hardened and her breathing started getting heavy, but she remained unconscious.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.