Mother Every Way - Cover

Mother Every Way

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She is very prudish, but with a plan they get her to loosen up, maybe a little too much...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Dan came back with her panties and bra, he took her in his arms before giving them to her. He kissed her tenderly, then turned her so her side was against him and ran his hand lovingly over her front. She thrust out her belly and squirmed at the feel of his fingers. He caressed her tits and rubbed her belly. And when his hand slid over her pubic hair and between her thighs she thrust her knees apart and ground her hips in circles.

"Good," she whispered. "Oh, but I like that, Son!"

He released her at last after he had her quivering and mumbling to herself. She took the wispy garments from him and laughed.

"How did you know I had these? Why, I've never had them on!"

He grinned as she held up the panties. "I was looking for the ones with the least material," he admitted. "Those were at the back of the drawer, that's all."

"They're hardly pants at all, Danny!"

"But they are, and I brought them. So that's what you wear. You promised."

"Your father ordered them out of a catalog," she said. "And he was furious when I wouldn't wear them!" She laid the bra aside and stepped into the panties. They did fit, although they were snug. But as she pulled them up her thighs she discovered a feature she hadn't noticed before; there was a long slit in the crotch. "Oh, Christ!" she exploded.

"Now what?" Danny asked.

"Never mind!" She snugged the panties on her hips, shuddering at the effect. Even Danny appeared to be shaken, she noticed.

The panties crossed her belly so low that a handful of pubic hair lay exposed above them. The rest of her dark red thatch protruded through the loose net. And the crotch hugged the lips of her pussy without a thread to spare. Four inches at either hip was simply a narrow strip of elastic. She instinctively placed her hand over her twat.

"What was it you said 'oh, Christ!' about?" asked Danny. "Come on, Mom, tell me!"

"Oh, all right. There's a big long slit in the crotch."

"Hey! You mean they're made for screwing? You can get screwed without even taking them off?"

She nodded. "Honestly!"

"Hey, let me see, Mom! Huh?"

"For heaven's sake! No!"

"Aw, please! Please?"

"After supper, I guess."

"Well, okay I guess. But I can feel." He grabbed her before she realized his intention and pinned her arms behind her. Dragging her arms back and down, he forced her to bend her knees and spread them, and he thrust a finger through the slit and into her cunt.

Helen writhed on his finger, supper forgotten. 'God, I'm hot!' she thought. 'I'm ready to explode the instant he touches me!' But her son released her, caressing one of her tits for a moment before stepping back.

She panted, standing motionless, then reached for the bra. "This is just as bad," she muttered. She put it on, the half-cups lifting her boobs and making the upper slopes bulge while her nipples stood in the open.

"Man, that looks great! I thought that's what that thing was!" Dan leered at her.

"You're impossible!" she exclaimed. "I raised a sex fiend!"

"Mom, let's eat quick. You were going to teach me some more, and then we took time out for Smokey. I'm awful anxious."

She glanced respectfully at his erect young cock. "You look like it. All right, we'll hurry."

She found it impossible to know what they were eating when they finally sat down. She was too keenly aware of her near nakedness and Danny's frank concentration on her puckered nipples. Her pussy twitched incessantly and she could feel the wetness that had soaked the crotch of her panties. Her son wolfed his food, clearly paying as little attention to it as she. He spoke only once during the meal.

"You know, Mom? That sister of Vanessa's. I hate her. She's a snob. But I bet she fucks great! If I had my druthers, though, I'd like to spend a day with Vanessa like this one with you."

"Watch it, Dan. What we're doing today is fun. I like it. But it's still teaching, not a way to get you started making out with every woman you meet."

"But we're not going to stop just as soon as we're through learning, are we? Are we, Mom?"

She laughed. "I don't know. The way I feel right now, we could keep going forever. But I think I've gone a little crazy. It's going to depend."

"On what?"

"On things that wouldn't even occur to us now."

Dan finished his food and carried the dishes to the kitchen... He came back and surveyed her plate. "You going to eat the rest of that?"

She hesitated. "No. I've had enough."

"Okay." He snatched her dishes from the table and disappeared with them. He returned while Helen was still pushing her chair back.

She rose, aware of the fact that her son was hovering over her. He seized her and swung her from the floor.

"Danny! What... ?"

He sat her on the edge of the table and pushed her onto her back.

"Danny! Stop it! What's going on?"

He forced her knees apart and elevated them. "I'm going to look at those pants. You said I could after supper.

"Good God!" she exclaimed.

He placed her feet against his shoulders and leaned over her, pressing her knees back to her chest. He felt the crotch of her panties, pulling the slit open with his thumbs and inserting both thumbs immediately into her pussy. She gasped and her feet slid over his shoulders. He grasped her hips and held them still, thrusting his cock against her. She twisted, but with a single smooth surge, he drove his cock fully into her, its base slamming solidly on her pussy.

"Ahhh!" she whispered. "Danny... oh, Danny... why does it make me want you so much when you do this?"

He shook his head. "Am I supposed to know?"

"Of course not! Just fuck me, baby!"

"I already know about that. Is there something I don't know about?"

"A lot, I suppose. All right. Pull it out while I can still think."

As Danny pulled out and backed away, lowering her legs, he drew her panties off. She sat up and removed the bra.

"Ready," she said.

"Can we do it in my room, Mom?" he smiled uncertainly.

"Yes. I guess so."

She followed him into his room, where she paused to reminisce for a moment. The shelves Art had put up for her son's model airplanes were still loaded with the dusty little relics. Dan's baseball bats stood in one corner, neglected for the past four years, and his splintered hockey sticks leaned in another. Those were idle only because they were too worn to use, she thought. It was probably a typical boy's room, littered with the accouterments of growing up, including yesterday's laundry scattered across the floor. Danny flung himself on his bed and stared at his mother, his gaze fixed on her pubic hair.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay," She approached the bed, eyeing his cock.

It lay at an angle on his belly, it's underside exposed. His pubic hair was still thin, but it curled tightly and was so black it looked like a solid mat. His balls lay in the though formed by his thighs, and the skin of his scrotum held them firmly. His cock was a dark cylinder against his coppery belly, and the head gleamed wetly, mute evidence of his readiness.

Helen felt a fierce pride in her son. She felt another emotion as she stood over him, and it drew her onto the narrow bed with him. She stretched out with her knees beside his head and rested her breasts on his belly.With one manicured fingertip, she stroked the shiny cockhead. The shaft twitched and his balls moved, pulled by a sudden tensing of the sac. She moved her finger in small circles on the bulge, feeling a tingle of excitement over the wet slipperiness. Her jaw ached and her mouth puckered.

'Damn it!' she thought. 'I watched Vanessa do it! I can do anything she can!' She lowered her head and touched her lips to the wetness. She held them there for a moment, then drew back. Closing her hand around the shaft of Danny's cock, she touched her lips with her tongue. The metallic flavor made her gasp with desire, and she thrust her mouth against the cockhead again. She kissed it avidly, her tongue darting between her lips repeatedly to savor the pungent coating on it.

Danny caught her near knee and drew her thigh across his chest, exposing her pussy to his gaze. She felt fingers force her labia and she undulated her hips with pleasure. But she pressed her lips harder on the firm cock. She slid her lips onto it, making a circle of them to gird it and suck at the seeping slit. Danny's balls jerked and he drew one foot toward his butt.

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Mom, that feels bitchin'! Do you like to do it!"

"I want to right now, Danny." She quickly placed her mouth over the cockhead again. Opening her mouth widely, she forced it over the broad slopes and gulped the knob. Danny's shaft was too bulky to permit any but the slightest relaxation of her jaw, and she was worried that she might bite down. She sucked, swallowing occasionally to clear her throat of the slow trickle of liquid. She remembered the way Vanessa had stroked her lips up and down Art's shaft and tried to do the same for Danny. The nose of his cock bumped the back of her throat almost at once, and she resigned herself to sucking, her tongue probing continuously at the hot flesh.

Danny's hips rose and fell and his hand twisted about in her cunt. His trembling convinced Helen that her son was unlikely to let her prolong her experiment very much. She raised her head, letting the heavy bulb free.

"Danny, honey?"

"Mmph! Yeah?"

"Did that feel good? You want me to suck some more?"

"Wow! Yeah! Would you?"

"Yes. But we're going to change positions."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Move over."

Danny moved and Helen stretched out beside him on her back.

"Now get on your knees and straddle my head," she directed. When Danny's balls hung over her face, she spread her thighs widely. "Hands and knees," she said.

He dropped to all fours. His cock touched her throat, and she maneuvered it until she could get the head into her mouth again. She caressed his balls while she sucked on his cock, and he groaned happily.

"You're making me come," he said in a strained tone. "You mind that?"

'I want it!' she thought. 'That's exactly what I want!' She refused to release the previous mouthful; she merely sucked harder and caressed the tip with the back of her tongue.

Danny seized her hips, his hands circling them and settling under her buttocks. He lifted her ass and tilted her twat up, then grabbed her clitoris in his mouth. Her pleasure was intolerable. She lashed her feet and clutched at his ass. His belly quivered and he slid his knees apart, pushing down on his cock. There was a sudden spasm in his shaft and warm, thick jism flooded his mother's mouth. She gulped, frantically aware that the spurting cum was filling her faster than she could pump it to her stomach.

She dug her nails into his ass and stiffened. Her only movement was her sucking and frenzied swallowing and a slow undulation of her hips. She felt liquid escape at the corners of her mouth and groaned inwardly. 'All of it!' she demanded silently of herself. 'Every drop, damn it!'

Her son shuddered and his cock began to soften. She drained it of the last thread of semen and let him lift it from her. Her own orgasm spent itself and she sagged limply.

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

"Sleep in here with me tonight. Okay?"

"The bed's narrow. Why not my room?"

"Because this is my room."

She understood. "All right, Son."

Dan insisted on their sharing a shower before the slept. Helen agreed, feeling a trace of guilt that it would be a first for her: she'd consistently refused to shower with Art. They stood belly to belly while the water soaked them and Helen felt her fatigue draining from her. Danny soaped and washed her, let her rinse under the stinging spray, and soaped her again. With lather thick on both of them, he began to rub himself against her.

Helen gasped. The sensation was utterly strange to her. The frictionless contact of their bellies and of his hands on her buttocks sent tingles racing over her and made her pant. She thrust herself against her son in a new rush of desire, and she caught his thigh between hers and scrubbed her pussy on him. His cock stiffened against her belly. His arms went around her waist and she clung to his neck, her boobs swishing on his chest. He lifted her, letting his cock slide between her thighs while she swung her feet up to wrap her legs around his hips. Without quite knowing how it happened, she found herself sliding onto his shaft, his cockhead already implanted in her. He bounced her on his prick and thrust his finger up her rectum, laughing with delight when she clamped her thighs on his waist and leaned back.

At the height of their jostling, he stepped under the spray with her and let it sluice away the soap. "Hey! This is way out, Mom!"

"Oooh, Danny! I liked it with the soap all over us!"

"Yeah! This is wild!"

"Why did you rinse it off?"

"We're making it too fast. I wanted to play for awhile." He grinned. "You're more fun to play with when you're all excited, Mom."

"Danny!"

He lifted her off his dick and sat her on her feet. Turning the shower off, he reached out for towels and patted the water from their bodies. He stepped out with her, then, and scrubbed her vigorously with the towel.

'He's right, ' she decided, panting. 'I'll let him do anything to me while I'm excited.' She spread her thighs while his fingers probed between her hot labia. "Ohhh, baby! Oh, precious!" she crooned.

Danny picked her up and carried her to his room. He spread-eagled her on his bed, tying her and chuckling happily to himself. He produced an electric vibrator and began to play it over her breasts, rolling its base against their lower bulges until she squirmed with pleasure, then applying its tip alternately to each of her nipples. She writhed and babbled. He pulled the tip of the vibrator across her belly and slid it between her legs while wild surges of excitement slammed through her. When he laid it on her clitoris the universe exploded for her. She arched her back to drive her ass into the mattress, then bowed the opposite way to elevate her pussy. There was no way to evade the insane stimulus. Desire welled in her cunt and flowed outward along her fibers until she was frantic with delight. The convulsive spasms of orgasm rolled over her in a succession that made the room turn black.

She heard someone screaming and only slowly realized by the sensation in her throat that it was she. Her cunt flamed and her body burned with sympathetic fury. When her spasms finally began to subside, her son lay aside the vibrator and brought his hands to her crotch in its place. She slowly regained her vision and started to discern between the individual touches that kept her from sliding out of her passion.

Danny climbed between her thighs and nestled his cockhead between her labia. He pressed it home, expanding her rim and sinking his shaft into her belly. His hips surged and the crazy explosion happened again. Helen twisted her head and bit her lip, her knees jerking and her boobs flopping. She moaned happily, a hazy notion growing that she could remain indefinitely in her orgasm.

But the hot welling of semen at her core released her after a final, wild thrashing, and her son's dick began to wilt. Afterward, they clung to each other and slept. More than once during the night, Danny awakened Helen and she yielded herself to his resurgent demands. And in the morning, after they'd both gone into the bathroom and returned eagerly to the bed, she straddled him and lowered herself onto his waiting cock for an exhilarating ride. She felt as if all the desire of the previous fifteen hours was concentrated in that single flurry of lust, and her climax left her so weak she toppled from her son and lay paralyzed until he could rub life back into her.

Danny objected to going to school. "No!" he yelled at her. "It'll be hours before Dad gets home! That's time for all kinds of games!"

"Dan Frederickson, you're going to school! We've both had enough for one session!"

He shook his head, childish stubbornness clear in his features. "Mom! You spoil everything!"

"I didn't notice you complaining about my spoiling things last night!"

"Oh, that was different! I mean making me go to school when you're right here!"

"Well that's too bad. Maybe I need a rest. Now get ready, before I get mad!"

He grumbled and kicked at each chair he passed, but he got ready for school. When she went to the door with him, he paused as if for her customary "goodbye" peck. She stood on tiptoe to kiss him, her hands resting against his chest, and he gathered her to him. He grabbed one of her breasts, massaging it eagerly, then pulled up her skirt and thrust his hand inside her panties and dug his fingers into her cunt. She squirmed wildly but without success, and when Danny withdrew his hand and opened the door, she was a quivering mass of confusion. She blew him a kiss and muttered, angry at herself for losing control of the situation and at her son for his impudence.

She raced through the most urgent of her housekeeping chores, her thoughts far from domestic routine. Danny's hasty feeling-up had thoroughly aroused her, and she was angrily conscious of the fact that it would be hours before Art got home. She argued with herself.

"You've really made it," she said. "All the way. When a woman turns her own son into a cunt-crazy machine, she's hit the bottom!" She gazed through the window. 'Oh, God, Helen! Just what have you done? What's going to happen?' she shuddered.

She drained the sink and dried her hands. Pulsing with raw sexual desire and seething with self-contempt she rushed from the house. 'And what's the big fuss?' she asked herself. 'You were afraid you were going to lose your husband? You did what had to be done, didn't you?' Sinking to her knees before a rich-blooming rose, she inhaled its sweetness. "Oh, God!" 'Did I? How can the things I've done possibly give me the happiness of a secure home? And yet Art wants physical woman! He's got to have someone who goes wild with sex hunger with him! And if i'm going to be that self, that's what I'll have to be. There's only two of me; the one Grandma made and the one I inherited from Mama and Daddy. If I can't be one, I've go tot be the other.'

She choked back a sob. It didn't seem right to cry about it. She'd been free to make her decision and her father had repeatedly sneered at people who spent their lives regretting their decisions. "Christ Almighty!" he'd always said. "When a guy makes up his mind, he shuts a door on the other alternative! He's got to live with what he took, and there's no damn excuse for looking at the bad side of that!"

'There's no damn excuse for looking at the bad side of it, ' she repeated now. 'For fifteen and a half years I've fought with myself. I've stamped out every dirty thought the instant I had it and frozen ever wiggle of excitement. That's the way it had to be if I wanted to be like Grandma. All right! The dirty-minded, cock-hungry slut was the natural me all the time! Now I know that's what Art wants, and it means doing what my impulses say; that's all!'

She raised her eyes to gaze at tiny, puffball clouds as they drifted across the sky. 'All I have to remember is that's good, now, instead of bad? Let yourself go, Helen-baby! Do what you feel like, and the dirtier the better!' She squeezed her breasts and felt a surge of warmth, then grinned ruefully and shook her head. "No, stupid! Not like that!" She unbuttoned her dress from the throat to the waist and shrugged out of it, then struggled out of her bra and squeezed the naked globes. She trembled at the hot flush of pleasure. "Like this!" Teasing her own nipples, she flung back her head and laughed with joy. Her old self would hate the new, but life was going to be another thing when she could give herself without reserve to the sensations that arose around her.

'And then there's Smokey! I'll bet he doesn't care if I'm tied up or not! And I'll bet it would be a lot better if I weren't!' She swung her bra by its strap and let her dress dangle from where it had settled, riding on her hips. She shivered with a sense of wicked pleasure at the risque picture she made, her boobs swaying, her navel exposed, and most of her lower belly visible as she strode toward the hidden corral and the frustrated little donkey.

She undressed and hung her clothes over the top rail before she went in. "The hell with the gate!" she exclaimed. "More fun to climb over!" She perched astride the rail for a moment, squirming at the harsh intimacy between it and her pussy. The she scrambled down and dug her toes into the organic soil and crossed to the feed table.

"Smokey?" she called. "Smokey!... Come on, baby! Come and get a piece of ass!"

Smokey shuffled toward her, his neck extended and his ears forward. She lay across the narrow plank, gripping its edge tightly and raising her knees. As the donkey came closer she spread her thighs and let him sniff her pussy. He licked, his tongue rough and impatient on her cunt, and he probed deep into her vagina, making her belly writhe.

"Good! Good baby! Oooh, Smokey, that's scrumptious!"

Smokey jerked his tongue free and tossed his head with a snort. Helen twisted to look under his belly and saw his cock swelling and lengthening. The beast quivered and pawed the ground.

"Wonderful! Wonderful, Smokey! You know!" She lowered her feet, touching the earth with her toes, her thighs widespread. "Come on, baby. Up between my legs!"

The donkey snorted again and reared on his short hind legs, taking a series of short, clumsy steps to position himself in the notch her legs made. She caught his forepaws to guide them clear of her belly, then reached under him and guided his prick to her cunt. His rump prodded and the bulky cockhead began to work against the tightness of her rim. She swung her legs around him and pulled fiercely, jerking herself onto the great cock and gagging happily when it crowded her guts.

"Ahhh! Ohhh, Smokey-baby! Fuck me good!" She grabbed his neck and hauled herself against him, his bristles stabbing her belly and gouging her tits. She pumped her ass, bouncing on his enormous shaft, and he banged at her until she was battering against the plank.

"God, yes, Smokey! Hit me! Hit me hard, baby!" Her cunt flamed with hunger and gulped the grotesque feast it held. Helen let go with her hands and flung her arms back, letting herself arch backward over the edge of the table. Her breasts jounced crazily and her fingers touched the ground. She knew she'd see the moving lump on her belly of the buried cockhead, if she only wanted to look. But she was starting to cum, and she didn't need to see. Her thighs clamped convulsively on Smokey's sides, his stiff hair digging at her tender flesh like handfuls of needles. Smokey backed suddenly, as if startled at something, and she felt herself dragged off the table. She hung head down beneath him, supported by the grip of her legs and pulling herself against his belly, his cock fully implanted in her. She continued to pump while she came, and Smokey's hindquarters continued to oscillate savagely.

His cock leaped abruptly within her and he threw his head up and brayed. His widely planted forelegs shook in Helen's grasp and she sobbed with overwrought awareness, pumping her hips slowly, sliding her stuffed pussy sensuously on his spurting cockshaft while his hot flood filled her. When the pulsing sensations at the mouth of her cunt subsided and the donkey's cock started to go soft, she loosened the grip of her legs and let herself slide off him to the ground. She rolled weakly aside, clear of his hooves, and pushed herself erect.

"Thank you, you walking cock. Thank you!" She went to him and hugged his ugly head, rubbing her tits against his face, then went to the corner of the corral and used the watering hose to rinse off the thick cum that trickled from her pussy. She took a cold douche and got dressed, leaving the corral with a bouncy step and a satisfied smile.

"All right!" she called to the clouds. "Okay! You saw that! Am I dirty enough? Am I doing all right or not?"

She returned to the house and made a perfunctory effort to straighten it. But she was too impatient for Art's arrival to care whether there was dust in the corners or not. At ten o-clock she made up her mind to shock him. "Like he'd want to be shocked," she said confidently. She found the bra and panties Danny had brought to her the night before. She stripped quickly and got into the revealing garments, then waited nervously.

She heard Art's car, peeked through the window to be sure it was him, and went to the center of the living room. When Art opened the door, he dropped his briefcase.

"Holy Jesus!" he exclaimed. "Is that you, Helen?"

"Of course! Honey, I've missed you something awful!"

"Sonovabitch!" He sprang across the room and crushed her in his arms.

"Honey!" she exclaimed over his shoulder. "Honey! You left the front door wide open!"

"Oh, shit! What's wrong with me!" He swung around, holing her in one arm, and went back to the door. Her toes dragged on the floor and she clung fiercely to him. He teased her, holding her before him in the open doorway and fingering her twat through the slit in her panties.

She was torn between hard-dying inhibitions and her new determination to ignore them. "Art!" she gasped, her glance darting up and down the street. "Art, honey! My God, sombody'll see us!" And then, pressing her head back against him and thrusting her knees apart. "To hell with it! Let them! Oh, rub, honey!"

Art crushed her clitoris with his fingers and she thrashed in his grip. She heard the solid "chunk" of a closing door.

Art carried her to the couch and dropped her on it. She lay as she fell, legs asprawl and arms extended, and watched him through half- closed eyes while he undressed. When he pushed his shorts off his hips, his cock leaped, dark with heat, the head halfway out of the foreskin. She rolled off the couch to her knees and flung her arms around Art's hips, kissing the heavy prick eagerly. She ran the tip of her tongue around the edge of his foreskin and lipped the tip of his cockhead.

Her husband buried his hands in her hair and tilted her head back, gazing into her face with a puzzled expression. "What's with you, baby?" he asked. "I don't know where you hid Helen, but you're sure a hell somebody else!" A grin grew slowly.

Helen trembled. "I'm me," she murmured. "I'm me, with the pretending gone. I'm who you really married." She pressed her boobs against his thighs. "Want to know about me?"

"Sometime," he said softly. "Not right now. I want to get to know you."

He loosened his grip and she put her lips to the nose of his cock. She sucked at it for a time and then forced her mouth over the entire head, biting gently on the foreskin and pushing it gently back onto his shaft. She played her tongue over his slit and listened to his breath hiss. To her delighted surprise, the sense of guilt that had nagged her for the past twenty-four hours evaporated. In its place, she felt a glow of pleasure in the knowledge she was giving him pleasure. 'And that's not just cock hunger!' she thought. 'I'm dying to get this beautiful cock into my pussy, but that's a different feeling.'

The appearance in Art's belly grew more pronounced. His flesh twitched and he twisted his hips slowly. At last he caught her under the armpits and raised her to her feet. "Come on, baby. Time we tried out those fancypants." He glanced at her nipples, outthrust by the upward force of her bra's half-cups, and his eyes gleamed. "And that titty- vendor," he added with a grin.

He took her to the dining room, where he pulled one of the straight chairs away from the wall. Seating himself on the edge, he drew her toward him. She straddled his lap, her twat hovering above his cock, and he straightened the rigid member with its head nuzzling her. She pulled the slit of her panties open and squatted, breathing deeply as she felt the knob of his cockhead settle into her gash.

"Mmm! Mmm!" she exclaimed. "I'm so hot for you, honey! God, this feels good!"

Her cunt stretched to engulf Art's cockhead and she let herself slip down the erect shaft. She lifted her feet, hooking her insteps over her husband's thighs, and rocked on his cock. He balanced her, his hands at her waist, and bent forward to suck at her nipples.

He pulled his mouth away for a moment. "If it's all right, that is," he said.

"If what's all right?" She shook with pleasure and made no sense out of his remark.

"Sucking your tits."

She whispered, "Don't be mean now, honey. Just fuck!"

Amazement flashed in his eyes. "Did you say what I thought you did?"

"Please!" she wailed. "Don't spoil it!"

"Sorry, baby. All the way this time, huh? Nothing barred?"

"Oh God, honey! Do I have to draw a picture?"

"No. Just wiggle that pussy a little harder, okay?" He grabbed her nipple again and began to chew it.

She levered her hips, grinding her pussy on the base of his cock and feeling the head thrust back and forth in her belly. Her hands fluttered. She caught Art's face between them and fingered his temples, rocking her head back and gazing at the ceiling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.