Surprise - Cover

Surprise

by Tipmra

Copyright© 1999 by Tipmra

Incest Sex Story: Looking forward to a threesome he gets the surprise of his life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   .

Carol and I have been living together for over a year when she told me of her fantasy. She wanted a menage a trois. Being liberal minded and kind of turned on by the idea of having two girls in the sack at the same time, I agreed.

I said "Carol, if it's a menage a trois that you want, then by all means lets fulfill your fantasy." In my mind I was wondering which of her girl friends she was going to bring for me.

My dick was proceeding to the hard-on phase just thinking about the possibilities. I was imagining Carol's friend sucking my dick while with Carol licking my balls. I was imagining both girls sharing my load and French kissing with their mouths full of my jiz.

Carol looked to where my hard-on was making itself obvious and remarked the idea must be turning me on. It sure the hell was turning me on.

I always was envious of the guys in the porn flicks getting serviced by two girls. I loved watching girls eat each other out and often imagined the possibilities.

Without much hesitation I asked carol, "who, where and when?"

She just smiled at me and said "tonight, here, but the who will be a surprise."

I spent the day at work thinking about the fucking I was going to have tonight. My entire day was spent with a raging hard-on, that got harder every time I thought about it.

On my way home I was imagining Carol's girl friends naked, all of them. Carol was brunet, around 5 ft. 5 with small pointy tits with a almost hairless pussy. Her nipples were the puffy kind and I loved sucking on them making them protrude more from her tit than usual. Her pussy was tasty with prominent lips holding a good sized clit. Her cunt was sized as extra tight and her blow jobs were of the excellent swallow variety.

When I came up the drive way I noticed Phil's bicycle. Phil was Carol's fourteen year old nephew who liked to hang around our place and use my computer. I was not going to spend much time in kicking his ass out of there. I was going to have a three way fuck with two girls and Phil could use my computer some other time.

Phil and I got along like pals. He confided in me that he jacked off and hadn't been laid yet. He often asked me what it was like to fuck and have a blow job. Like a good uncle I promised him to take him to a whore house some day. But today his presence was interfering with my fucking, my first threesome with Carol.

Entering the house I almost fell over, being tripped by a pair of discarded jeans lying on the floor. I caught myself and when I gained my composure I almost fell over again. There in the living room was Carol, in her nighty, sitting next to a naked Phil with his fourteen year old stiff dick in her hand.

Talk about a lunch bag letdown, I was expecting a three way with another girl. It was obvious that she meant a three way with another guy, her nephew Phil. Oh well I promised the kid to take him to a whore house. This would be less expensive.

Carol let go of Phil's dick and came over to kiss me. She grabbed a hold of my dick through my pants and planted a first rate french kiss on my mouth. She then whispered into my ear, "Surprise. and you thought it was a girl, now be a good boy and take off your cloths."

She returned to the couch and went on her knees in front of Phil. The old classic blow job position. Phil's eyes lit up as she took his dick into her mouth. I knew she gave great head having had many fantastic blow jobs myself, in exactly the position Phil was in. I stripped naked and came over to watch Carol suck Phil's dick. It didn't take long and Phil was blowing his wad into Carol's mouth. I was looking at her throat to watch her gulp down the spunk. She wasn't swallowing, she was holding it in her mouth and the pressure was too great. Cum was flowing past her lips and coating her mouth area. This looked great.

She didn't milk Phil completely dry and there was still a weak spurt of cum that shot from his dick as she pulled away. I wasn't expecting her to give Phil a taste of his own cum, but that must have been exactly what she was planing. Fast as a lynx she had her cum filled mouth planted on Phil's. Phil took to eating his own cum like a duck takes to water. The way he was going at it, French kissing Carol, he was obviously enjoying the taste. He probably has eaten his own cum after jacking off.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.