Copurnia - Cover

Copurnia

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Story 4

Erotica Sex Story: Story 4 - Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Masturbation  

There is very little fear in Copurnia. There are no murders or burglaries- everyone has plenty of money. There is no mass media to convince people that they need something they don't. Women aren't scared of walking down the streets at night, and rape is unheard-of. There are very few angry people in Copurnia. Hence this next story's possibility...

I used to walk the streets at night, looking for sexual adventure. One night I was out when I looked into a window off the street with the curtains half-drawn, and saw a young woman sitting on the toilet fingering herself. She was rubbing her clit with her left hand while she pulled her right hand pointer finger in and out of herself. I watched for a while, getting increasingly turned on, and then knocked on the window.

She reached over and opened the window with her left hand, keeping her finger inside her cunt. A strong scent of pussy reached my nostrils as she opened the window.

"What?" she asked.

"Would you like a partner?" I said, hopefully.

"No thanks," she said. "I'm almost to orgasm. Would you like to watch me finish?"

"If I may."

"Feel free."

She went back to rubbing her clit, and came shortly, screaming, her brown eyes wide open, brown hair flying as she bucked around.

When it was over, she said, "Come back tomorrow night half an hour earlier. I'll just be starting and would greatly appreciate a partner."

"I just may do that," I returned, and moved on as she shut the window.

I continued looking in people's windows, and found many people sleeping, many people awake reading or typing, two men masturbating, many couples fucking, but no more lone women until...

I saw a dark-haired sixteen(?)-year old girl in a small apartment. The curtains to her bedroom were closed almost all the way, so it was a little difficult for me to see in. She was lying naked on the bed, reading an issue of EroCopule and grinding her hips into the bed, but otherwise not touching herself. Two other girls were standing on the far side of the bed, reading over her shoulder. One was tall and blonde, and the other was of medium height and build, with red hair. They all looked very attractive, but I was not one to really say that any girl was unattractive. The redhead had her hands in her pants, and the blonde one was grinning broadly. A fourth girl stood on my side of the bed, partially blocking my view of the scene. She was naked, with a blue 2" mohawk and broadish shoulders. She was maybe 5'8". Her legs were wide open and it seemed that her actions were the cause of the expression on the blonde's face.

I knocked on the window and the blonde came over and opened the curtain and cracked the window.

"Yes?"

"Hi. My name is Will Erikson. Could I join you?"

She turned back to the others, who nodded vehemently. "Come inside," she said, and opened the window all the way. I climbed inside and was introduced to the girls.

The blonde was Amy, the redhead was Jessica, the brunette was Diana, and the girl with the mohawk was self-named Star.

When Amy introduced me to Jess, she smiled, no longer masturbating. When she introduced me to Star, the blue-haired girl turned around and faced me, showing off her gorgeous tits and pulling a large carrot in and out of her pussy while stroking her clit with her free hand.

The other girls cheered. "All right Star! Woo-hooh!" etc.

Star pulled the carrot out of herself and handed the 'handle' end to me. "You wanna do it?" she asked erotically.

I took the carrot and nodded. Diana moved off the bed and Star lay down on it and put her knees up in the air. "Stick it in," she whispered, and spread her legs wide apart.

I plunged the vegetable deep into her juicy cunt, and she exhaled strongly. "Yah! That's it!" she said, and reached down to masturbate while I pulled the carrot in and out of her.

As her cries got louder, I pumped the makeshift dildo in and out of her faster and faster, and she stroked her clit harder and faster. "Oh!" Star exclaimed, and I looked up to see Jessica with her hands in her pants, Diana rubbing her crotch through her jeans, and Amy staring at us raptly.

"I'm going to cum!" screamed Star. "Here it comes- here it comes- Ah, oh, yeah ooh! Mmm!" She rocked back and forth and then stopped and grinned at me. "Thanks for the assistance," she said, and got up, presumably to go to the bathroom.

I still had the wet dildo in my hand, awkwardly. Not for long. Jessica suddenly dropped her pants, left them on the floor along with her panties and lay down in front of me.

"Stick that carrot in me!" she said, spreading her legs, revealing shining pink lips which she held open with two fingers of her left hand. "Make me cum like you did Star!"

I stuck it in slowly, and pulled it in and out while she, too masturbated. I undid my shorts and pulled out my penis. "I love to watch guys masturbate," said Amy. "Will you masturbate for me?"

I obliged, jacking off as I plunged the carrot in and out of Jess.

Diana sat down next to me on the bed and said, "Let me jack you off," to me. I removed my hand, and she slowly slid her hand up and down the shaft of my dick, making me shiver.

Jessica cried out in pleasure as I stuck the carrot deep into her. In and out, in and out, in and out... "Ah! Ah! Oh! Yeah!"

Amy came up to the bed and licked the end of my penis as Diana continued to jack me off. I let the two girls go to town on my rigid cock, licking, sucking, stroking and generally putting me in seventh heaven as I pulled the carrot in and out of Jessica.

Amy slid her lips up and down my penis as Diana held the base. I could feel Jessica getting more and more excited, fingering herself faster and faster. At the same time, I could feel the pleasure building up inside me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.