Copurnia - Cover

Copurnia

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Story 3

Erotica Sex Story: Story 3 - Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Masturbation  

I became known locally as a good fuck, and consequently started having people come up to me on the street and asking me if I'd like to fuck them sometime. Here is one particular story:

I was approached on the street by a group of three girls one evening. It was about 8:00, and drizzling slightly. The last light was fading from the sky as the tallest one, about 5'9", slender, dark-haired, oriental, approached me and said, "Are you Will?"

I replied that I was, and the girls introduced themselves. The tall one was Claudia, and the other two were Jean and Erma. Jean was blonde, built, buxom, blue-eyed, of middling height. Erma was a broad, strong African woman with her hair in corn rows. All were very attractive.

"We wish to experience thy lovemaking skills," said Erma.

"We want to have sex," said Claudia.

"We want to fuck," said Jean.

"One after the other," said Claudia.

"I see," I said. "Gladly."

I led them to my house and into my large bedroom. Jean immediately stripped and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs wide and fingering herself.

"Get over here," she said. "Stick that cock of yours inside my dripping pussy. Make me scream."

I bent over her and sucked on her big tits, licking her nipples, flicking them with my tongue while she fingered herself with increasing urgency.

I looked over to see Claudia holding her small, firm, naked breasts, caressing them, and Erma with two hands in her pants. I could tell by looking that she had two fingers of her left hand in her vagina and was stroking her clit with her right hand.

I could tell that Jean was close to orgasm. At the moment of climax, I stuck the middle and pointer fingers of my right hand into her. She screamed in ecstasy, and came.

Erma came up to us, lay down next to Jean on the bed, and took off her pants.

"Lick me," she said. I obliged. I spread her pussy lips with my two hands and licked her clit, then plunged my tongue into her dripping wet vagina. Claudia came up on the bed on her hands and knees and sucked on Erma's breasts while I tongued her, and Erma aahed in delight. "Yes!" she kept repeating, and, "This is heaven!"

Claudia cried out suddenly, and I looked briefly to see Jean fingering Claudia from behind with one hand while she fingered herself with the other.

I kept lapping at Erma, who was getting rapidly closer to cumming. I heard Claudia's breath pull in sharply, and then she crumpled and yelled in ecstasy, fingering herself wildly even as Jean did. This turned Erma on enough so that she came too.

Jean came over and took off my pants. As she did, my penis popped of my underwear and she giggled. She lay me on my back on the bed, next to Erma, and positioned herself over me. She masturbated herself with the tip of my penis until I came, at which time she inserted my penis into herself and rode me, even as I was shooting semen into her. The look on Jean's face was one of pure sexual pleasure. I could tell she was enjoying herself plenty.

Claudia and Erma came up on either side of Jean and sucked on her tits, which made her cum almost immediately. I loved the feeling of her vagina squeezing my rigid dick, pulsating around it.

Erma got down on the floor on her hands and knees and said, "Do me from behind, Will!"

I got down behind her, and she guided my penis into her. Boy was she tight! It felt glorious, and she aahed as the head of my penis pushed past her pussy lips.

"Pump me hard, full, and deep!" she said. I did, coming almost all the way out, and then slamming deep into her. She came way before I had even begun to think about it, and collapsed on the floor.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned. "That was goood!"

She was the first girl that I had ever fucked that could have an orgasm that easily from purely vaginal stimulation.

Jean was sitting on the bed, watching us, and Claudia was over in a corner masturbating. When she heard Erma cum, she came over and said, "Me next?" She was looking at my erect phallus.

"I'd love it," I said.

"I may come in like two seconds," she said. "I was almost there."

"That's okay with me," I said, and she lay down on the floor.

I entered her slowly, and fucked her deep and hard, enjoying the experience of a new body, a new mind responding to mine, a new face looking up at me, a new connection, a new person.

We came together, and I filled her up.

They dressed and left, thanking me. I thanked them, and told them they were wonderful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.