Copurnia - Cover

Copurnia

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Story 1

Erotica Sex Story: Story 1 - Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Masturbation  

Crystal and Margaret led me up to the second floor. It was one big room, oddly shaped, obviously. A built-in ladder led up to it through a round hole in the floor. Up against the left-hand wall as you came up the ladder was a king-size bed, made of trees cut to length and nailed together, with a mattress full of leaves. They informed me that they refilled the mattress once a month with new dead leaves. The covers were all ones that various people had made, including them. There were two quilts on the bed, one on top of the other, and several more lying around the room. Everything was handmade. But I didn't spend too long checking this all out, because Crystal was undressing. She wore no underwear, only a cotton jumper. Her body was very nice- she was of middling height, with a plumpness to her that I really liked. She had nice curves, but was really in shape, too. She looked pretty strong. Margaret also began undressing, and I followed suit. Margaret was taller, thinner, with a smaller bone structure, but she still had some meat on her. They were both very attractive. Margaret was an Inca, I think. She looked it, anyway. I liked that. Black hair, dark, intense eyes.

We were all naked, and the fun was about to begin. I already had an erection, and Crystal came over and looked at it closely. "Hmm," she said. "Nice penis, Will. I like how it's long and thick and bent just a little. But do you know what to do with it?" She stroked it a little, then knelt down in front of me and took it in her mouth. It felt warm and very very sexually arousing. She slid her lips up and down it, and I moaned and said, "Yeah. Well, I don't know if I know how to use it, but you sure know how to use those lips, Crystal!" She took her mouth off of my penis and licked the tip.

"My turn?" asked Margaret, smiling. Crystal got up, and Margaret told me to lie down on the bed, which I did. She came over and put her mouth over my penis and just kindof sucked on it a bit, swishing her tongue over it, teasing me. I could already tell that their styles were different- Margaret would be more likely to tease me, Crystal would be more likely to get down to business. Margaret continued to lick me, driving me crazy. I longed for her to just start moving her lips up and down and up and down and let me cum in her mouth. But this was not to be, and I knew it. I started thrusting my hips so that my penis went in and out of her mouth, but she said "Uh-uh!" and stopped altogether, so I turned her over and spread her legs apart and felt her up all over, almost getting to her clit every time. I caressed her breasts, her thighs, her hips, the inside of her thighs, her mound, and then I spread her lips apart and found her vagina, which was wet by now, and slowly put one finger in it. Leaving it there, I began to lick her clitoris. She started thrusting her hips, and I licked faster. Crystal came up behind me (I was hanging off the bed with my feet on the floor) and began sliding my foreskin up and down my penis, across the head, just like I did when I masturbated. It felt quite good, and inspired me to do more with Margaret's genitals. Margaret started thrusting her hips more and more urgently, really getting into it, with a wonderful look on her face when I stopped for a minute to peek. I reached behind me and attempted to rub Crystal's clit, but it was a little awkward. She did the job for me by sliding herself up and down as she masturbated me. We were all getting closer and closer to getting off, when Crystal suddenly stopped. I stopped too, and looked askance at Crystal. "We wouldn't want it to be over, now would we?" she said.

"Oh!" I laughed. "When I come, baby," I said jokingly, "The fun ain't over yet." Then I added seriously, "I can keep going for orgasm after orgasm. Don't worry about that."

They both looked at me with a gleam in their eyes. "This is our kind of man!" they seemed to say to each other.

"Show me," said Crystal. "How quickly after you have an orgasm in my mouth do you think you can be pumping in and out of me with a stiff erection and liking it?"

"Thirty seconds," I said.

"We'll see," she said. "I would be very very impressed!" She knelt down in front of me and began giving me a very serious blowjob. She was trying to make me cum and that was all there was to it. I certainly didn't object. I did come, rather quickly. My dick erupted into her mouth in a cascade of wonderful sensation and she moaned as she tasted me. I wondered whether she liked it or just wanted me to think she did. I made sure to tell her to stop before she completely drained me. She swallowed my semen as if she loved the taste of it.

"Do you like the way it tastes?" I asked.

"I love it," she said, and then went over and lay down on the bed with her legs spread wide open. "Come get me when you're ready," she said. "I want to feel you hard and inside of me."

Margaret got down on the floor on he hands and knees and said, "Or you could take me, Will."

"I think I'll take both of you, one after the other," I said. They laughed, as if they wished that I could do that but were quite sure that I couldn't really. I was already hard (in fact I had never really lost my erection), so I went over to Crystal and guided myself into her. Entrance is the best. She commented on my size, maybe just to make me feel good, and then began thrusting her hips violently so that I went all the way into her, hard. "Oh!" she said. "You are so killer!" I was thrusting with her, grinding my pubic bone into her clitoris, and it appeared that she was liking it. Soon I was coming close to having an orgasm and she egged me on by saying that she wanted to feel me come inside of her. I pumped harder, anticipating orgasm, and then it came, and I could feel the semen rushing out of my penis into her. She continued to thrust and had an orgasm right as mine was finishing. I continued to move long enough for her to have a full orgasm, and then pulled out. Crystal sighed deeply and then sat up.

"That looked fun," Margaret said. "Do I get a sample?" She was still on her hands and knees, now masturbating herself. I loved to watch her rub her clit from behind, and I told her that it was turning me on just to watch her.

"That's the desired effect," she said. "I was hoping that maybe it might inspire you to come and fill my vagina with your penis while I continued doing what I am doing now, but if you don't hurry, I just might have an orgasm without you!"

"Do that," I said. "That would turn me on immeasureably. Could I enter you soon afterwards?"

"Enter me while I'm having an orgasm and then keep going, my friend! That would be spectacular!"

I continued to watch as she spread her lips wide for me and then masturbated with abandon, wildly frigging her clit. I loved watching, and asked her to put her finger inside herself. She did, and it turned me on so much! She seemed to like it too, whether because it turned me on or it turned her on, I don't know, but she kept doing it periodically, and soon she was telling me that she was really close. "Come enter me, Will!" she said. "Please! Now! Please!" She was really close, and stopped so that I could enter her. It took a while- she was really tight, but she insisted that she wanted me inside her when she had her orgasm. She was so tight! It felt incredible, because she was so tight and yet so lubricated at the same time. Eventually I was all the way inside her and I began pumping in and out, slowly. She began to masturbate again.

"Harder!" she said. "Faster! Make me cum! If you can make me cum without me masturbating, you will be the only man ever to do so!" A challenge! I reached down and removed her hand from her clit and took over, rubbing her as I pumped in and out, and telling her how good it felt all the while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.