Copurnia - Cover

Copurnia

Copyright© 1999 by Josiah

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Stories about a utopian sexually-oriented country, written largely back when I was in my mid-teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Masturbation  

All right. Let me explain something here. I first heard of Copurnia through a friend and lover of mine, Alice. We had an interesting relationship from the time we were thirteen. We never actually had sex until we were both sixteen, but we did everything else, all the time.

I met her at school. We were in eighth grade, and I was hardly popular. All of the boys made fun of me all the time and pushed me around (I only weighed 100 pounds). I was the smart, geeky hippy who wouldn't say the pledge and had scary ideas about being nice to people. Alice was one of the only people who was ever nice to me. The other was Mary Brown, to whom I owe many thanks. She stuck by me even though all her friends thought I was a dork. Anyway, Alice and I got to talking a lot about life and how mean people were to one another and things, and got pretty close. It was really exciting to me that I could talk to someone about what I thought and have them agree with me. We became an inseparable pair. I would often have her over and we would go for walks and talk. We came up with a plan once to get people to be nice to us (because now Alice was included in the ridicule- they called her whore, and accused us of sleeping together every night, and things like that, which wasn't true at that point- we had never even talked about sex). We decided that no matter what anyone said to us, we were going to be nice to them, very nice and polite and courteous, and maybe after a while it would get boring for the people who made fun of us.

It worked. People started regarding us differently, as we showed that we were stronger than them, and some people began to listen to our message and started being nicer, like Steve Wilson did. He was one of the meanest kids, but he really took our message to heart and really respected us a great deal and began defending us. It was really cool and it made us feel good.

Then middle school was over and that summer I filled out a lot. I gained 40 pounds in two and a half months without growing an inch. My chest filled out, my arms got bigger, everything on me just got more muscular. My voice deepened a little, and I started to get little hints of a goatee. People stopped bothering us. Along with all this came my sex drive, which I have never lost since. My sex drive is one of the strongest I have ever run across. I just can't get enough. Luckily, although I didn't know it, Alice had a sex drive to match. One day when I told her that I now had this incredible desire for sex and I masturbated all the time, she was like, why didn't you tell me? and admitted that she did, too. She said she had for almost a year now, and that she had been waiting for it to happen to me. I was psyched, and so was she.

We had been friends, good, comfortable friends, for so long that it seemed very natural to extend our relationship to be sexual as well. We were so totally comfortable, and so totally innocent. We didn't know any of those words like 'cunt' and 'prick'. We just called things what they were, and it was good. We were both clean as clean can be, and we both enjoyed the same things. We loved oral sex, which was good, since we really didn't want to get her pregnant.

We were friends through high school, and lovers on and off, although we both had others. I conceived a child with a girl named Melissa Morgan, who also had a sex drive to match mine. She decided to keep it, although I thought that it should be given up for adoption. I stuck around and paid child support and all that until I graduated, at which point she married someone who I really didn't like much. He was thirty-three, and she was eighteen. Hmm... Well, anyway, he wanted to legally adopt my daughter, which I wasn't too too happy about, but I really wanted to get out of the United States, and Alice had told me about this small country in South America that was really cool. I wasn't worried about my daughter's safety, just her quality of upbringing. When she divorced him and found somebody else who I liked better and looked like he was going to stick around, I signed the adoption papers and quit college and headed for South America with Alice in my Scirocco.

(People who couldn't care less about the car I was driving, skip this next paragraph).

Can I take a minute to talk about my Scirocco? Of course I can. I had gotten this job at a software company, doing software testing, making thirty-five dollars an hour, so I had earned a lot of money, and I had put a fair amount of it into my car. It was a silver 1983 with a really good engine to begin with, but I had put 2" exhaust all the way from front to back, installed a K&N FilterCharger and run a huge air intake hose to the back of the engine, and then my final engine modification, a Roots-type supercharger that could be cranked all the way to 15psi of boost (which wasn't too good for the engine, so I didn't usually run it above 10psi). With the supercharged turned off, the car did 0-60 in 7.9 seconds and got 35 miles to the gallon. With the boost cranked up to 15psi, that car flew, let me tell you. It measured 198 horsepower on the dyno, and it went from 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. That was fast enough for me! It put the gas mileage down to about 21mpg, but that wasn't so bad for a car that was that fast. I also had2 put 205/50ZR15 Yokohama AVS Intermediates on 15x7 Dial Aventura wheels on it, and gotten Bilstein shocks, H&R springs, and 22/28mm Neuspeed anti-roll bars. It handled incredibly well, and I was really proud of it. It was painted bright metallic blue, and all of the dents had been fixed by a really good body shop (aka my brother Jonah). I had installed an aftermarket sunroof that was really slick. They fitted the old body piece that they took out of the roof into the sunroof so that the color matched exactly, and depending on which way you cranked it, it slid back so that clear glass was exposed or open air. I had had the interior fixed up, the leather seats polished, and the dashboard replaced. It was a really nice car. I loved it. Anyway...

This small country in South America that was really cool. It was called Copurnia, and the point of it was that people who liked to have sex could move in. They checked you at the border, and if you had any STD's, they turned you away until you got rid of them. There were tax-funded free methods of birth control distributed freely everywhere, including tubiligations and vasectomies. It was a really neat country politically, too, but you will hear about all of these things as the stories unfold.

Copurnia was located in the middle of the rainforest, occupying a very small part of coastal Brazil. Copurnia owned twenty miles of beach, including a port. There was the capital city of Eros, and not much else. The entire country consisted of one hundred square miles, but it was a thriving country. There was countrywide subsidized recycling, and no heavy industry to speak of, so pullution really wasn't a problem. The city was built into the rainforest, with most of the big trees still standing. There were some roads and a few big buildings, but the country mostly tried to be as ecologically responsible as possible. Most of the city was built on land that had already been slashed and burned anyway.

The main industry was sex. There were tons of pornographic film studios, publishing companies, and tons of tourist whorehouses. (It was hard to get into the country, though. You had to get tested for STD's and stay overnight in a comfortable jail cell, and if you passed, you could go into the country. If not, you were ejected.) It was a new kind of sex industry, though. The people took pride in their artwork, as artwork it was. All of the people in these films were doing it because they loved doing it, and it showed. The production quality was excellent, and either no plot was pretended or the plot was actually good. There were no shifting frames and bad picture quality. Cheezy music was done away with (I actually did a lot of music for these films eventually), and stupid fake sexy voices and lingeree were unheard of. Men and women were displayed equally, and it was popular. The economy thrived on sexual material. The money poured in until Copurnia became one of the richest countries in the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.