Underground Model - Cover

Underground Model

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mark was worried and angry. He was anxious about Patricia and annoyed with himself because he hadn't taken a firmer stand with the girl over her visit to the studio. He realized that it really wasn't any of his business as to how the girl conducted her life. But that didn't stop him from worrying over her. He found after seeing her again that Patricia was much more to him than just another brief affair... maybe even more than he wanted to admit to himself right now.

He pulled his car into the circular driveway that led to Larry and Ellen's house, then paused to double check the address that he had copied from the phonebook. When he approached the house and noticed the blinds drawn at the upstairs window, Mark had guessed earlier that he might be too late to prevent Patricia from falling into Larry and Ellen's clutches.

The darkened window at two in the afternoon, together with his previous knowledge of the couple's well-known reputation, increased his anxiety over Patricia's safety. He opened the car door and stepped out, being careful not to slam it and draw their attention to his arrival, though he was certain they were probably already engaged in Patricia's seduction.

He entered the house carefully through an unlocked ground-floor window and quietly made his way up the winding staircase that led to the master bedroom, hoping against hope that he would not be too late to help the girl. He wasn't sure of exactly what his actions would finally be when he confronted the brother and sister. At the moment, his only thought was to somehow rescue the young girl and take her far away from Larry and Ellen and the rest of the wild people she had somehow gotten involved with in these last months.

When he got to the top of the stairs, he noticed that there were three doors on the second level and he wasn't sure which one was the master bedroom. Suddenly a small, muffled moan came from behind the middle door... he quietly made his way to it noticing that the door was slightly ajar...


Less than an hour before Mark's arrival, Patricia had awakened from a deep sleep to find Ellen standing by the dressing table drawer, her hand clutching a strong-looking rubber phallus with a determined look in her eyes. She stared in speechless wonderment as Larry helped her to don the artificial cock, slipping its thick straps between her crotch and knotting it tightly around her hips. The monstrous length bobbled in the air as Ellen came back to where Patricia was lying naked and gripped her new artificial growth proudly.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked the girl. "Doesn't it give you a thrill to see me wearing such a thing?" She smiled evilly down at the quivering girl beneath her, then added in a low whisper... "And in just a few moments, I'm going to push it right up into your tight little cunt."

Patricia trembled. "It's too big," she said in a small, frightened voice. It'll split me open, Ellen... it won't go in!"

Ellen smiled at her. "It may surprise you to know that I've satisfied many younger girls just like yourself with this wonderful instrument." She touched the tip of the weapon and ran her fingers majestically along its thick, wicked-looking span.

Then Larry helped to hoist her onto the contraption, fitting her dildo carefully between Patricia's thighs. Her hands slipped beneath the girl's buttocks and, fondling her fingers into the divide, Ellen felt for Patricia's cuntal lips. They were already pulled apart by the position of her spread-eagled legs, and Ellen, fitting her thumbs firmly into the gash, easily stretched the flesh-folds to their widest opening.

She wriggled her hips until the huge phallus' pointed head moved into Patricia's outer lips, then skillfully transferred her fingers to it and began to push the hardened rubber shaft deeper and deeper into the girl's straining hot channel. Ellen surged forward, making the dildo penetrate to its hilt, ignoring the frantic cries which Patricia made, pleading and begging at first for the older girl to stop the torturous exercise. The pain which Patricia had suffered when the shaft was sunk the first two inches was almost unbearable; she writhed in exquisite agony, but was unable to prevent a sudden secretion of soft, slippery cum from oozing out of her cunt and lubricating Ellen's artificial cock.

Though she needed no encouragement, Ellen seemed to be spurred on by the milky fluid which Patricia had expelled. Some of it trickled onto her fingers and when she felt its juicy moistness, she redoubled her efforts... fucking harder and harder at the gradually enlarging hole beneath her.

The cord which attached her dildo to her loins was digging thrillingly into her own sex, and Ellen felt her own cunt begin to flow softly as she let her mind take on the fantasy that she was truly a man... that she did possess this vibrant penis... that it was made of flesh and blood! And now that it was bulging deeply within Patricia's vagina, Ellen's passion mounted to the point where she could no longer distinguish between her body and the girl's.

Larry, meanwhile, had lifted himself up onto the bed behind Patricia's head and was lowering his body down so that his stiffened cock rubbed against Patricia's mouth. Ellen made room for her brother, twisting herself sideways on top of the girl; her head and shoulders hanging over the side of the bed.

Larry moved his hands onto Patricia's quivering, white breasts and fondling almost angrily at the melons, crouched with his knees on either side of the girl's face. He rested his head on Ellen's contracting buttocks, his arms tucked beneath his body.

Almost beside herself now with horror and ecstasy at this bizarre method of coupling, Patricia... the crushing weight of Larry's loins almost suffocating her... opened her mouth to gasp air... and automatically began to work her lips against the soft cotton of his shorts in order to breathe. She could feel the man's prick straining beneath the thin material that was barely able to keep his hardening organ within its tightly stretched confines, and Patricia suddenly realized that her lips were deriving pleasure from grazing against the delicious pressure.

Perhaps it was the knowledge that she had been so humiliated by the couple, and had traveled so close to the insane limits of sexual pleasure under their tuition, that nothing mattered any more. She could now with her newfound freedom, obtain a sensual satisfaction from almost any source of stimulation.

Her mind began splitting off into two directions now: one yearning for complete domination from Larry, the other observing from a distance, her masochistic suffering, plunging her loins now in rhythm against the artificial cock with abandoned pleasure, as a series of white-hot climatic explosions, began to explode throughout her body.

She was still arching her cunt up into Ellen's dildo when the door crashed open and Mark Saunders hurtled into the room... a cry of disgust and anger wrenched from his lips as his eyes met the perverted and obscenely degrading scene before him. Faced with the lewd sight of Ellen and Larry huddled like parasites over Patricia's helpless and vulnerable nudity, he wanted to play the role of the avenging angel with every fiber of his being.

A wave of sickening nausea spread from his stomach into his mouth, leaving a vile taste on his tongue. Yet he stood before them transfixed, unable to take the first essential steps, completely entranced at first by the naked sensuality of the group before him.

The brother stood up and slowly removed the curious contraption from Ellen's luscious hips and advanced angrily towards him, stopping when he was a few paces away. Ellen's hand had gone to her mouth... the girl's body rolling off Patricia's until Mark could see the wet appendage which stuck out from her loins.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Larry demanded. "This is private property... Get out of here this instant! Go on!" he screamed. "Before I call the police!"

Mark stared at him, his violent rage suddenly crumpling before the ridiculous spectacle. Beneath his tight flimsy underwear, Larry's prick was straining fiercely upwards, and right now he looked more of a pitiful, than a menacing sight to him. Mark's shoulders shook a little; he was unable to suppress a muffled chuckle at the ludicrous vision.

Larry came a step nearer. His whole body had started to tremble with fury.

"Will you get out of here?" he yelled, his face terribly contorted. "Get out! Get out!"

Mark ignored him completely. He felt oddly detached from the whole situation... as if it was too farcical to be taken seriously. And yet... And yet something within him responded to the undercurrent of perverse sexuality which pervaded the room. He remained motionless, his eyes riveted to the sight of Patricia's still lewdly spread-eagled and perspiring body. A thought persisted in spinning round and round his mind--you don't really hate this kind of thing at all... you could just as easily be in Larry's place if you weren't so afraid of your secret desires!

Ellen had jumped off the bed and stepped quickly to her brother's side, holding Larry's arm tightly.

"Let me handle this," she told him quietly. Then she turned to Mark, "What are you doing here? What do you want from us?"

Before he could reply, Patricia's voice broke in. "He's a friend of mine, Ellen! Don't spoil everything for me, Mark... please don't! I'm perfectly all right... why don't you just go away and forget what you've seen here?"

Mark was dimly aware that his entire attitude, both towards Larry, Ellen and Patricia and towards his feelings about their setup was being quickly changed, colored and mysteriously changed by forces which he could only faintly recognize.

He heard his voice shatter the sudden hush which had fallen between them.

"I'll make a deal with you... Let me join in and I won't take any action against you! And you both know that I could do plenty to ruin your nice little house parties. I don't think I have to elaborate. A word dropped in a few ears..."

While he was speaking, Mark kept his eyes on Patricia. The girl had now relapsed into her state of sensual stupor, and she made no sign that she had understood the tenor of his voice; or even that she had heard him at all. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw that Ellen had drawn Larry aside and was whispering urgently in her brother's ear. He waited, confident of their answer to his request. It was a relatively small thing he was asking; and they scarcely had a choice in the matter, he thought, keeping his mind cold and calculating, though a part of his brain was already trying to rationalize his decision.

If he participated in their orgy, he told himself, he might be able to show Patricia that their sickness was truly contagious, and that they would have to join forces to free themselves of the couple's influence. Beyond that, he tried to freeze his mind shut and was unwilling to probe farther into his consciousness. The far more profound, unconscious motivation which were operating to cause his abrupt decision would have to be thought over another time.

As Larry and Ellen turned back to face him, he realized that the palms of his hands were wet and nervous with anticipation, it was already far too late for him to change his mind now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.