Underground Model - Cover

Underground Model

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Just outside the beach cottage, the sweltering summer day lay over the beach community with a blanket of humid heat that gave no sign of lifting. Noxious black clouds of LA smog had drifted from the inland industries and down to the ocean, now filtering through the slotted bamboo curtain and into the bedroom where the two girls sat almost trance-like, staring at each other with the full conscious knowledge of what they were about to embark upon.

The fluid light of the semi-darkened room played across the white translucent valleys and peaks of Patricia's young body, now completely uncovered and open to Jennifer's admiring gaze.

"It's so hot and sticky outside," Jennifer purred, "let's take a bath together so we can be more comfortable."

Patricia nodded and shyly followed Jennifer out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the large spacious bathroom that was situated on the opposite side of the cottage. The younger girl was unable to pinpoint the precise moment when she had decided to give herself to Jennifer, but no matter what her real motivations were--whether they were a simple desire to experiment, an affectionate wish to show Jennifer that not everyone regarded sex as purely a self-gratifying pastime, or merely her own repressed perversions coming to the surface--she had to go through with it now...

She let Jennifer take her hand and lead her slowly into the cool bathroom; the dull Friday morning had magically been altered, changed by fate into a day of vital psychological meaning for her. The room itself was a welcome break from the stuffy bedroom that they had just left. Jennifer had redecorated and modernized it herself earlier that year, and used her practical efficiency to tile the walls in soft blue mosaic squares. A white synthetic fur rug carpeted the floor, wall-to-wall, and streamline glass cabinets and shelves lined the walls, giving ample storage room for toiletries.

Patricia curled her toes into the deep piled rug as Jennifer secured the lock on the door. Jennifer stepped up closely behind her and lightly placed her hands on the soft rounded shoulders, beginning to knead Patricia's skin gently, relaxing the tensed muscles into a satin smoothness. Then, lowering her head, Jennifer touched her mouth softly to the nape of Patricia's neck, planting tiny, wet kisses in a winding trail, stooping lower and lower until she was on her knees. She reached up and planted her wide-spread fingers on the base of the younger girl's spine, kneading there too until the rigidity of her muscles had surrendered to her expert massage.

Patricia could feel the tension flow from her body in waves of exciting sensations. She swallowed audibly, as she felt the adrenaline pumping through her limbs with sharpening intensity, and she let her body go completely limp, submitting to the lovemaking which she herself had invited.

Slowly inching her body up to a standing position again, Jennifer turned Patricia around to face her, running her eyes appreciatively over the beautifully tanned body in its complete nudity. Patricia blushed deeply, still feeling extreme embarrassment under the other girl's frank stare, then turned away suddenly, leaning forward over the bath and inserting the plug as she turned on both faucets full blast.

While she was in this revealing position, her buttocks splayed slightly... opening the cheeks and revealing the divine crease which sheltered her well-hidden back orifice. Then, turning around once more, Patricia looked back at Jennifer who was now slowly removing all of her clothing with the seductive movements of a stripper, all the while never taking her eyes off of the trembling body in front of her. Patricia felt another flush of fear mounting in her stomach, she was still not sure that her new sex adventure was wise, but it was too late now to stop, she knew that.

She strained further over the bath to adjust the flow of cold water, and as she bent forward again, Jennifer could plainly detect the pink and partially opened lips of her vagina which protruded faintly from between Patricia's fleshy thighs.

She gazed avidly upon the taut-muscled legs as the girl stretched herself. Patricia was seemingly unaware that she was presenting this intimate area of herself to Jennifer's inspection and this added to the lesbian's enjoyment of the situation.

Jennifer felt her breath quickening at the thought of the impending seduction and felt the hot burning coal in the deep center of her loins grow more and more sensitive as she continued to view the vulnerable openness of Patricia's wide-spread legs. When, at last Patricia straightened up, she turned slowly to face Jennifer, her eyes hot with excitement. Jennifer had removed her sweater and bra, revealing a luscious set of tits as large as firm, giant grapefruits.

Jennifer moved through the steam which was beginning to fill the room and laid her fingers on Patricia's waist. Her fingers trembled at the touch... the girl's skin was so incredibly soft, so sleek and smooth! She fondled the flesh around Patricia's waist for a few moments, then eased her hands down until they cupped the fleshy hip-bones.

"Take off my jeans, for me," Jennifer whispered, "I don't want to take my hands off you... not for one second."

Patricia nodded still speechless at the emotional intensity of the moment, and eagerly, swiftly moved her delicate fingers to her belt... unbuckling it and drawing the zipper slowly downwards.

Keeping her hands where they were, Jennifer waited breathlessly until Patricia had begun to pull her jeans down over her hips, then slipped her feet together and wriggled her legs seductively until the tight-fitting jeans had fallen in a limp bundle around her ankles.

As she stepped daintily out of them, she felt Patricia's hands go around her waist and press into the base of her spine... just above the tight elastic waistband of her panties. The older girl took a slow, deep breath, expanding her huge white breasts to their full size and sucking in her stomach at the same time to ease the removal of her flimsy panties. Patricia fitted her fingers into the waistband and drew them sensually down, pausing when the panties were halfway over the black patch of her pubic hair, to view the voluptuous curve of the upright, red-nippled breasts jiggling sexily in front of her parted lips as if urging her to fondle them. As if to speed up her disrobement, Jennifer reached down and quickly skimmed out of the silken panties, then stood entirely nude before Patricia, enjoying the look of total admiration in her eyes.

Patricia realized at this moment that she didn't feel even the slightest embarrassment at gazing upon another girl's nude body. All at once, without warning, it seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to appreciate the nakedness of feminine beauty! She could feel her own nipples hardening with desire and starting to strain to a pointed peak.

Patricia glanced down quickly at her breasts. The points were stiff and sensitive... her normally quiet and soft-textured nipples had grown thick, bursting into flower like over-ripened buds!

Jennifer, sensing Patricia's growing lust, began to sway her breasts towards her, bending her legs at bit to bring her nipples into delicious contact with the equally hard buds which belonged to Patricia. The electrical contact took Patricia's breath away. She almost gasped aloud as the older girl's free hand massaged her own breasts in tiny teasing circles, tweaking the soft nipples into a firmer, almost tormenting hardness. Without warning, Jennifer scissored her legs open with the agility of a limbo dancer, exposing the thin slit of her vagina, nestled teasingly in the soft dark hair between her thighs. Sheer wanton desire burned out at Patricia from her dilated pupils, now half-hidden beneath her slightly closed eyelids.

Patricia blushed slightly at the guilt flickering through her conscience... Did she really have the right to have such strong desires for a member of her own sex? She squirmed her own buttocks nervously, feeling the edge of the cool, tiled wall behind her. Jennifer brushed against her once more, and she jumped at the unexpected contact and the more unexpected shock it had brought. Her breath quickened as Jennifer began to move rhythmically from side to side, letting her full, globular tits brush again and again into Patricia's... feeling a glorious thrill each time the pointy buds made contact with one another.

The steady splash of the water behind her forcibly reminded Patricia that the bath must be almost overflowing. She stepped backwards and reached out her hand for the taps... reluctant to tear her eyes away from Jennifer's marvelous breasts. Sitting on the edge of the tub, she ran her fingers through the flowing water, testing the temperature. It seemed just right: not too hot, not too cold.

Patricia lifted one leg up and lowered her foot over the side of the enameled tub, deliberately remaining in this open position for several moments so that Jennifer could feast her eyes upon the soft, pink, moistened flesh of her cunt. The thin, curved slit had peeled apart and the inner lips were succulently revealed to Jennifer's steady gaze. A light trickle of hot moisture began to run down the inner thighs of Jennifer's long, tapered legs as the warmth of the younger girl's passion fused with her own lustful feelings. But, she made no attempt to conceal her premature emission, though it was obvious from Patricia's widening eyes that she had noticed the clear, warm fluid escaping from the inner confines of her womb.

The steam-filled room had grown very hot now and beads of perspiration stood out on Jennifer's completely naked body. They ran slowly down from her neck to drop in tiny rivulets between the deep valleys of her breasts. And, further down, Patricia could see trickles of condensed air falling over Jennifer's stomach and becoming lost in the soft down of her pubic mound, as she drew nearer to the tub. The girl felt the naked warmth of Jennifer's ripe female body close to her, then quivered slightly as she felt her fingers reach down over the inner swell of her breasts.

Her eyes filled with wonderment and awe, Patricia looked down at herself and watched as Jennifer's fingers started to manipulate gently at her bosom. They cupped, then raised the melon-shaped mounds, and Patricia felt their weight suddenly disappear as Jennifer held them firmly in both her hands.

Her hands feel so good... so soft! Patricia thought to herself, delighting the renewed sensations of warmth that filled her yearning body. She stretched her legs beneath the water, luxuriously pulling her muscles to their fullest length, then with a deep moan, let them fall wide apart, feeling the warmth of the bath water rush into the narrow slit between her cunt lips. Pushing slightly but meaningfully, Patricia urged Jennifer to step into the tub. And, with the more experienced lesbian still feeling her breasts and getting into the water with her, the girl let her body go limp, sinking up to her shoulders in the all- embracing heat of the bath.

Still embracing the fleshy mounds of pulsating titties, Jennifer positioned herself so that she was kneeling in the water between Patricia's wide-spread legs, forcing the girl to draw her knees up and allow Jennifer's own legs to press against her crotch. Patricia gasped aloud as tiny wisps of forbidden pleasure began to ripple deep down in her belly, and her pointed tongue began to flicker over the outside ridges of her parted lips as the exquisite sensations took complete power over her consciousness.

Taking up a large sponge from the glass shelf above her, Jennifer methodically began to soap Patricia's right breast, rubbing her fingers over the left breast and pulling gently at the rubbery nipple beneath the underwater slipperiness. She worked up a generous lather on the sponge and then used it to coat the rest of the girl's skin with foamy suds until the water grew cloudy and frothy with bubbles. Patricia leaned slowly forward in a dreamlike haze and rested her cheek against Jennifer's thigh. The firm sleek muscle, already wet with splashes from the water, felt intimate and inviting.

The older girl was now soaping Patricia's left breast. She dipped into the water with her sponge and gave the lithe curvature a long, lingering massage with the soft appliance, until the nipple rose again to a magnificently erect stature. She let the sponge slide slowly back into the warm water and worked the suds around the surface of Patricia's smooth flesh with her fingers, caressing and washing each individual area in tiny rotating movements.

After completely saturating the upper half of Patricia's lush body with suds, Jennifer gently urged her to stand up in the tub so she could get at the even more exciting lower region. Patricia obediently climbed unsteadily to her feet and stood with her legs well apart, reaching out to the wall to keep her balance.

The heavy steam that rose steadily from the bath water tickled her nostrils and made her head feel limp and heavy with a slight dizziness. Patricia closed her eyes and nibbled unconsciously on her lower lip as Jennifer's hands moved to her legs, her fingers resting just above Patricia's knees, on the first fleshy swell of her seductively open thighs. She washed the outside of Patricia's legs first, caressing her hands slowly up the tanned, splayed limbs, allowing them to rest momentarily on her lush, curvaceous hips.

When the girl's thighs began to shudder involuntarily under this tormenting caress, Jennifer transferred her fingers to the softer, more voluptuous inside of Patricia's legs and, with her thumbs stretching as far to the rear as possible, began to fondle and arouse the quivering, faintly moaning girl in earnest.

Jennifer's probing fingers worked themselves slowly inside the pink edges of Patricia's contracting cunt, slowly widening the lips. She slipped her index finger in and out smoothly between the lubricated opening, as Patricia stood there, hypnotized into immobility as the sensuous movements of the older girl's manipulations drove her upwards to a higher peak of yearning excitement. Patricia's facial muscles suddenly tightened in welcome painful pleasure, as Jennifer joined two fingers with the first and pushed all three into the hungry pink folds. They disappeared with a soft, sucking noise as a soft moan of pleasure purred from the young girl's lips.

Patricia's eyes and teeth were clenched tightly together as she writhed beneath the driving fingers fucking into her open pussy in uncontrolled passionate thrusts. Jennifer, her eyes wide with excitement and lust, repeated this tormenting act of love until Patricia cried out for her to stop, fearing that she would faint from the exertion of the intense pounding. Then, relenting, she brought her thumbs to Patricia's quivering pussy and gently pulled the wet, dripping lips widely open. From her vantage point, staring right up into the young girl's crotch, Jennifer was able to see directly into Patricia's brazenly exposed vagina. Patricia leaned her weight against the tiled wall, whimpering softly as Jennifer snaked her pointed tongue out and made contact with the soft, down-covered moistness of her vaginal lips. She licked wetly up and down the crevice around it, the tip of her tongue burrowing slightly into the outer fleshy anal ring. Jennifer kept the pouting red slit wide apart with her thumbs, as she slowly worked her mouth back to the inviting spot around the standing girl's clitoris.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.