Underground Model - Cover

Underground Model

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

A cool breeze cut shyly through the hot midmorning overcast of Los Angeles smog and gently bristled through the bamboo curtain shading the half-open window of the shabby beach cottage. The girl sprawled lazily on her stomach over the bedcovers absently sipping away at a mug of lukewarm coffee and puffing at the short butt of the filtered cigarette.

She stared through the bamboo slits with mild disinterest, observing the passing scene of summer people, brightly clad in scant bikinis and straw bonnets, making their way to the sandy beach area, a few blocks down the street. Already the hot sun had warmed the asphalt to such a degree that they delicately quickened their steps against the tickling heat and rapidly made their way down to the soft sand in brisk paces.

She reached over to the bedstand and placed the half-empty mug on the scarred wood, not bothering to place a protective covering under it, then turned over on her back and propped her hands beneath her head. Stretching her firm youthful legs to their fullest length, she glanced down at her softly tanned body, now bursting forth from the flimsy silken material of her robe. The creamy spheres of her upraised breasts contrasted in stark whiteness against the tanned flesh surrounding them, accentuating their full voluptuousness with seductive appeal. She ran her long tapered fingers over the curve of her small waist and onto the full expanse of her generously full thighs, pleased with the beauty of her body, and at the same time frustrated that she had not yet been able to acquire a modeling job to prove her talent.

Not wanting the familiar depression to take hold of her, she got up quickly from the bed and made her way into the small bathroom, turning on the cold water to its fullest pressure and splashing it freely over her hot face and throat. She loaded her toothbrush with a mint-flavored paste and brushed vigorously at the small, even white teeth beneath her bud-shaped lips, trying to get rid of the bitter aftertaste the coffee had left in her mouth. Just over the sink, a paneled mirror reflected the tired look in her eyes and the expression of sheer misery on her face. She had never felt so frustrated before in her life. When she had made the final decision to leave home, and the restrictions her parents had placed on her, she had been sure that her youthful beauty would guarantee her swift success in the modeling world of Hollywood. If it had not been for her savings, now almost gone, and her roommate Jennifer's generosity, she would have been forced to return home months ago.

Patricia wrinkled her nose and dabbed her mouth with Kleenex, thinking that she was indeed lucky to have met Jennifer when she did and that there was still time to break into the modeling scene if she applied a concentrated effort with the more popular agencies in downtown Hollywood.

How right her friends had been when they had cautioned her about beauty being a commodity that Hollywood maintained a cold indifference to, it being there in such abundance that she was able to walk down the street at Hollywood and Vine, scarcely attracting a second glance from the passersby. She leaned against the sink and, making a determined effort to get dressed, went back to the bedroom and gathered together the ensemble of clothing and portfolio of pictures that she would need for the day of canvassing the local agencies.

Her thoughts traveled back to the time when she had first met Jennifer. Funny, she thought, she had met Jennifer many times before, reading magazine stories about hippies, in the movies, and in novels. But until a few weeks ago, she had never come face to face with a swinging hipster--a casual, completely free girl who lived only for today. A girl who smoked marijuana, slept with whom she liked, gave herself without guilt, completely sexually free from inhibitions.

The refreshing change from her own dull life into Jennifer's world had been just the tonic she had been looking for. Everything had been exciting and stimulating, exactly as she had imagined it would be. The intellectual discussions on every subject under the sun--ranging from psychology to sex and art which went on until dawn with the all-pervading air of freedom, to say or do whatever you wanted to without criticism or admonishments.

All of this was such a contrast to her life back home on the San Francisco peninsula, where everything seemed mild and boring by comparison. And her parents, though she realized they loved her deeply, always maintained strict limitations on her life and could not seem to understand that, for her own happiness, she would have to make her own way without their help.

All through high school, she had dreamed of her day of freedom, never considering going to college for she found textbooks uninteresting and dry. Of course, the football games and proms were a lot of fun, but still the years dragged by in unendurable slowness. After a lot of coaxing, her parents finally allowed her to attend modeling school where she had learned the basic application of makeup and posing, which was so critical for a successful modeling career. When she had completed the course, last fall, she took her savings and went straight to Los Angeles, where the cost of living was a lot lower, the salaries higher, and most important of all, her opportunities for a modeling career, much greater.

Patricia walked over to the dressing mirror attached to the back of the closet door, and pensively studied her reflection in the full-length mirror. She slowly removed the silk polka-dotted robe and critically let her eyes travel up and down her figure, running her hands over her luscious curves and studying the picture of herself as searchingly and objectively as she could.

Her long golden hair fell loosely around the nape of her neck and curled softly at the top of her shoulder blades. The summer of sunning and swimming had naturally lightened her tresses and accentuated the softly tanned skin on her face and body. Large hazel eyes, speckled with green, looked out sullenly through a dark thick fringe of lashes and her full mouth slightly puckered in a perpetual pout that gave her the little-girl-lost look that she despised. No matter how expertly she applied her makeup, she could never seem to achieve that certain degree of sophistication that seemed so essential for successful modeling.

Although the graceful animal lustiness of her appearance had so far not been able to land her a job in the modeling field, it had certainly been no hindrance in attracting males, even to the point of having to fight them off. She had met and dated many different boys, but had never let herself get involved enough to give up her virginity... at least not until last summer when she had met Mark Saunders.

The memory of those wonderful days, even now stimulated the blood in her veins and sent it rushing through her body, awakening the hidden urges of her sex drive. Her hands came up to her breasts and, only half aware of what she was doing, the girl began to stroke them methodically, rubbing her fingers gently, persuasively over the firm globes, bringing the delicate brown buds to a pulsating point as she let her mind drift back to the delicious memory of her first seduction.


The hot August sun burned down through the thin material of her organdy dress, as she steered the MG convertible down the winding coastal highway that led from San Francisco and ended in Santa Barbara. She had purposely started out early, wanting to enjoy the scenic, breathtaking view from where the bent Cypress trees leaned toward the cool Pacific Ocean over jagged cliffs of rock and sand. Each curve she rounded offered a new panoramic scene of splendor, truly unequaled in beauty, and temporarily sombering her adventurous mood with a new feeling of peace and calm.

Earlier that morning she had packed the bare essentials she would need for her trip to Los Angeles, not forgetting the portfolio of shots the modeling school had furnished her with at graduation. These would be essential if she wanted to be represented by a reliable modeling agency. She kissed both her parents goodbye, and inwardly felt no regret or misgivings about leaving home for the first time, for at last she would be free to live as she choose, with no restrictions or limitations.

She stopped in Monterey for lunch, enjoying a full plate of fresh abalone with a small carafe of dry white wine. Everything seemed more wonderful than she had imagined it would be, now that she was able to enjoy her new found solitude at leisure.

After lunch she roamed around the small shops on the dockside, browsing over the small trinkets on display, set out to attract the multitudes of summer tourists that invaded the small town each year.

Reluctantly, she left Monterey and continued down the coastal route until she was midway to Santa Barbara. By then, the wine from lunch combined with the hot sun and concentrated effort of manipulating the small sports car around each curve had tired her out. Her thin summer dress was completely drenched with perspiration, especially where her back touched the hot leather of the car seat, and she longed for a swim in the cool, blue Pacific. When she spotted a small motel by the side of the road, she gratefully pulled over and checked into a room for the night.

As she was unpacking her suitcase, she discovered to her chagrin that she had left her swimsuit back at home, and there was no shop near where she would be able to purchase one. The small motel was managed by a retired couple and was now almost deserted because the summer was nearing an end.

Tiring quickly of the heat in the small room, Patricia decided to take a long walk down the empty beach and cool off in the ocean breeze. She walked by the surf's edge for a good half hour, letting the small waves curl around her ankles. How wonderful it would be to go for a swim, she thought, the water looked so clear and refreshing!

Suddenly an urge to be completely free and unrestricted overcame her inhibitions and she looked up and down the beach to be sure that no one else was around. The coast was clear, so she quickly shed her thin dress before she could have any second thoughts about it. Her bra and panties came next, and she stood posed on the shore for a moment or two--a stunning and beautifully naked nymph, her young body a golden tan, except where her swimsuit had previously concealed her firm breasts and loins from the sun.

The white portions of her flesh were accentuated by their stark lightness, making a delightful contrast with the rest of her graceful body. The perspiration on her body quickly evaporated in the cool ocean breeze, and she felt a delicious refreshing rush of air sweep between her half-spread legs and caress the silken pubic hair exposed at her loins.

How wonderful it was to be so completely free, she thought, glancing down at her pale-skinned breasts. Why on earth shouldn't we be able to bathe like this all the time, just as Mother Nature had originally intended for us to do, without fear, displaying our nudity.

Without further thought, she plunged into the sea, diving beneath the cool waves and feeling a tremendous release go through her as the salt water lapped and caressed her nude charms, making her nipples tingle and her skin pulse from the sudden stimulation.

She swam gracefully through the water in a slow crawl, fully aware that she was getting an unmistakable sexual thrill from her nakedness and from the feel of the sea on her unclothed body. When she grew tired from the pace, she turned over onto her back and floated gently; smiling as she watched the waves glide over the swells of her upturned breasts, making them quiver and ripple, with the buds of her nipples just breaking the surface and sticking upwards towards the late afternoon sky.

Through the clear salt water, she could see the darkened v- patch of her pubic mound, with the tiny hairs trailing out from her body in all directions. She arched her back and thrust her stomach up to make her crotch appear above the water, secretly delighted at watching the soft dark pubic hair cling wetly to the fleshy mound between her loins.

Patricia lazily spread her legs, stretching out her arms at the same time to form a star-fish shape. She let her head fall loosely back, and closing her eyes tightly against the glare of the sun, listened to the faint swish of the sea as it lapped onto the sand about 50 yards away.

Suddenly, without warning, she sensed another body in the water not far away from her. Her animal instincts had sensed the faint ripple of water that crossed the natural pattern of the gently flowing waves, and she opened her eyes at once, trying to spot the intruder.

Patricia swiftly turned over, and treading the water with her long, graceful legs, squinted around her through the glare of the water's reflections to get a full view around her, but no one was there. And yet she was sure she had noticed movement of some kind. She tensed her body as the horrible thought passed through her mind that possibly sharks could be in the area, for she had read about their presence on the coast and how they were capable of attacking a helpless swimmer without warning.

It was at that moment when Mark Saunders broke through the surface of the sea only inches from her nude body, a broad boyish grin on his lips, his white even teeth dazzling in the sun. Patricia scooted back and cried out in alarm, too astonished by his sudden presence to think of what to do next. Mark, on the other hand, seemed completely relaxed and unembarrassed, treading the water and nodding his head pleasantly at her.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to frighten you!" He peered at her more closely, drinking in the beauty of her glistening hair and skin. "I didn't expect to find anyone out here so late in the day," he continued, "but the water's wonderful isn't it?"

Patricia stared back at him, still speechless with surprise. The swimmer next to her was handsome and very powerfully built, and his sandy colored hair still managed to curl slightly, in spite of the wetness. She could see the animal strength of his thick-muscled arms, now glinting water droplets that clung to the thick curling dark hair on his chest. She shivered and tried to avoid his frank stare, for she could already feel her resistance siphoning out of her body and a hot burning coal starting to smolder in the pit of her womb. They were only a few inches from each other and the thought of his maleness--his complete animal attraction--in such close proximity to her unprotected sex made the blood rush to her head.

"What's your name," he persisted, "I'm Mark Saunders, I have a small summer cottage just over there," he said, pointing to a small cluster of trees on the horizon.

Patricia told him, trying unsuccessfully to hide her embarrassment. "Look..." the words were rushing out of her, spilling from her lips with mounting panic. "I don't have anything on... I left my swimsuit at the motel..."

He threw his head back and laughed a slow, wonderful, natural laugh. "Well, it looks like we're both in the same boat," he grinned cheerfully, looking back at her again. "And I was wondering just a few seconds ago how I was going to explain myself to you. Look, don't let it bother you. I'm not embarrassed... why should you be?" He shook the water from his hair, his earth-colored eyes ripe with good humor, then narrowed them in sudden seriousness and locked his gaze steadily on her face. "You're a very beautiful woman," he said in almost a whisper.

"Thank you," she mumbled, hating herself for not being able to hide the naked look of mutual yearning that she knew was revealed in her eyes. The sun glinted down on the thick, curly hair on his tanned chest, and his arm brushed against her body, sending a burst of electricity running through her that jolted a flame colored blush of color to her cheeks. Her hand came up to her mouth; she could feel the warmth of his skin against hers, and could smell his salt-clean body odor.

She was about to make a move to leave, wondering how she was going to get out of the water without treating him to a full view of her nude body, then a particularly violent wave sent her body crashing helplessly against his, with her head going under the sea.

She felt his strong powerful hands reaching under her armpits and lifting her back above the water. She sputtered, the salt water gagging her throat, and he held her loosely next to him until the spasm passed. Her breasts were now brushing against his huge expanse of chest, and the smooth roundness of her belly was moving seductively against the flat of his. All at once Patricia was lost in the fire of the moment, with every muscle in her body tensed and strained against his with an uncontrolled urgency. Mark's mouth was on hers and she felt his lips pressing tightly, his arms encircling her at the same time and drawing her with undeniable strength against his hardened body.

She could feel her pointed breasts being slowly crushed into his chest, and with a wild thrill of intensified pleasure... Patricia realized that his cock was already stiff and hard! It thrust urgently against the hairy mound of her throbbing cunt in pleading back and forth motions, and he reached down and gently ran his hand over the awakening mounds of her tits and down over her belly to the soft fleshy folds of her cunt below.

Tiny goosebumps sprang out over the whiteness of her sensitive flesh, with her body becoming alert now to the caresses of the magic hands that were stroking her flesh into a hot sheet of desire. God how she wanted him, perhaps it was the heat of the day, combined with the freedom of a deserted beach that contributed to her feeling of helplessness and yearning. Though, whatever the reason, she found herself returning his passionate kiss almost immediately, her sea-moistened lips pressing against his and her body no longer resisting its contact with his. She dug her fingernails deep into his back, just above the line of his buttocks, urging him against her with a fierce and intensely demanding persuasion.

Mark felt her body squirming and thrusting against his with a mild surprise. He didn't expect their sudden stormy encounter to arouse such deep unsuspected passions in them both, passions that could not be chilled by the coolness of the sea water still swirling around them. He kissed her, shutting his eyes, and it was as if he had kissed her many times like that before. His lips grazed her hair and the quivering lids of her wide-set eyes, then he pulled away from her and bent his head, his hand coming back to her cheek. "I know you," he whispered into her ear, "I know you so well... even though we've just met."

She responded to him with another passionate kiss, driving the tip of her tongue firmly between his teeth. She wriggled it all around deep inside his mouth, licking carefully at the back of his teeth and at his palette, firing him with a desire to possess her utterly and completely.

His hands slipped softly down the curve of her back until be felt his fingers moving on the supple cheeks of her small firm buttocks. Mark held them there for a moment, lifting the soft orbs gently, then began to massage them, rubbing his hands firmly over the beautifully rounded globes and marveling at the soft, sweet sheen of her taunt flesh.

They finally pulled away from each other, both breathless from their passionate struggles, and tiring from the constant treading to stay above water. Unhurriedly, the couple swam back to shore, with Mark leading her to a small sandy inlet, protected on either side with a wall of jagged rocks. When Patricia felt the sand under her toes, she stood and ran toward the shore, and fell on her back on the floor of the cove, temporarily exhausted. He ran from the water after her reaching her quickly and bending low over her completely exposed body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.