Two Sisters - Cover

Two Sisters

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Sybil's breath caught in her chest at the utter depravity of what was happening. What must Mr. Hansen, her landlord be thinking? Almost gratefully, she leaned back against her lover and she felt at once his protuberant rod of flesh, burning into the crevice of her ass. His hands still squeezed her breasts lightly and he was murmuring obscenely in her ear.

"Why should he have all the fun? Let's fuck, too!"

The man's words lashed into a blazing pyre the flames that had been lurking inside Sybil. Her cunt felt as if it were consumed by fire and was twitching and quivering in time to the slavering that her husband's tongue was giving the girl beneath him.

Oh, God, she moaned, what was happening?

Mr. Hansen's cock, so long and hard, felt so good pressed against her trembling buttocks and her body was undulating in time to the teasing massaging of her breasts.

The lewd fucking she was watching filled her with mixed emotions. She felt revulsed at the sight of her husband doing those awful things with his mouth between the young girl's open thighs but it was also undeniably damnably exciting! She always thought it was sick to have a man kiss you there, and she had certainly emphatically discouraged Sid from doing it. Even so, she'd often wondered about it, and what it would feel like. And she'd always steadfastly refused to take his hardened cock in her mouth. But, those young girls seemed to be enjoying it, and Sid was whipped up to an ecstatic frenzy like she had never seen before.

Hansen's hand dropped down and was groping between her legs, desperately trying to find the hot, burning gash that was her cunt. He found it and pushing aside the passion-drenched crotchband of her panties buried his middle finger deep in the throbbing hole, and Sybil had to fight back the helpless gasps of pleasure that came bubbling to her lips.

"I want to fuck you now," he whispered hoarsely.

Sybil fastened her eyes once more on the trio on the rug. Her husband's wet sucking sounds still filled the whole room, mingled with the groans of the girl, whose hands forced his head further down to grovel deeper in her pussy, and all that was visible of the other one was her madly churning hips as she strove to suck Sid's wildly building seminal juices from his massive cock.

Sybil could stand it no longer. Her breathing ragged, she tore her eyes away from the lust inciting scene and gasped:

"Yes, Hansen... fuck me! OH God, fuck me now!"

The middle-aged landlord grabbed her by the hand and they stumbled toward the bedroom.


Sid's body was a raging inferno. It was near five-thirty and for the umpteenth time he was on the verge of another body- crushing orgasm. His tongue was raw and swollen and his prick was humming from the continual sucking and fucking he had been giving and receiving from the insatiable Dunlap sisters. He moaned as he felt May increase the tempo of her furious sucking and knew that any moment, he would spurt his sperm into her willing mouth.

June was a raw moaning mass of desire. Her little clitoris, granite hard, leaped electrically at his touch and the moist, heated pussy walls closed in frenetically on his burrowing tongue.

He thought he heard stumbling sounds outside of the door, but June's thighs held him firm and he couldn't move. Anyway his own sluicing sounds filled the air, and June's screams were reaching crescendo peak, so he couldn't even be sure he'd really heard anything.

Then an ecstatic wail rent the air and he felt a warm flooding of his face and May was mashing her flooding vagina up with animalistic fury, her thighs clutching him in a death grip. He continued to send his tongue deep into her writhing hole, rotating it around teasingly in her depths, until the cumming was over and she was still, panting and satiated. Then it was his turn and he was amazed at the copious flood of semen that he sent shooting into May's never-quenched mouth. Jet after jet of it, that spilled over the sides of her mouth and dripped down on to the rug. Then, all three lay back in a twilight sleep, their bodies tired and well used.

Sid dozed lightly, fervently hoping that the sisters had had enough. He didn't think he could get his prick up and his mouth was buzzing from the prolonged labor. Besides, they would have to get down to work soon, it was time to get them back home and out of his hair.

"AAAaaaggghhh..." the sudden scream of pleasure-pain rang through the house, and Sid froze. What was that? Or had his sex tortured mind imagined it? It seemed so near, almost...

"Ohh, God... Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

The impassioned plea sounded again and this time Sid knew he hadn't imagined it. Staggering to his feet, closely followed by the girls, he ambled down the hallway to the bedroom and flung open the door.

The loud wailing sound rang out again just as he stepped inside the door.

"Oh, Hansen, harder, harder, that's it, harder!"

Horrified, Sid stared with bulging eyes at what was happening on his marital bed. He saw a jumble of nude legs and arms, twisting and flailing; the pumping buttocks of some man pummeling into the upraised and wildly flung thighs of someone who could only be his wife, her mouth half-open, her strawberry blonde hair thrashing uncontrollably from side to side.

Sid recoiled from the lascivious sight. It couldn't be, he thought wildly, Sybil wouldn't... but obviously, Sybil could and did. Her long, creamy legs scissored out and wrapped themselves around Mr. Hansen's back, pulling him lewdly down on her naked pussy, her fists pounding into his back. Sid could see the sheen of the long, lubricated pole as it tore into the willing flesh until it was sunk to the hilt and the petal-like lips of his wife's palpitating cunt still grabbed at the base, trying to engulf it all inside her.

Sid barely noticed the excited twittering of the sisters behind him, as they observed his wife being screwed half to death by the landlord. They were obviously amused and undoubtedly aroused again. As he watched the man's prick pistoning into his wife's open and unprotected cunt, Sid thought he'd go crashing through the floor! It just wasn't possible! But it seemed to pose no problem to Sybil as she tried to spread her legs wider and wider to afford her lover greater access to her hungry insides.

As Sid watched the incredible sight, June's mocking voice came ringing back with painful clarity... how do you know she doesn't have a lover behind your back! His face blazed in memory of how scornfully he had dismissed the idea as preposterous. His thoughts whirled around in his head. This was his own saintly wife, the Sybil who barely accepted the most normal of lovemaking, who was flailing about in complete abandonment under the satanic thrusts of their landlord! What had happened to change her into this oversexed creature? He remembered the stumbling noises he'd heard earlier and realized that Sybil must have come back early from the hairdresser's and seen him and the girls engaged in orgiastic three-way sex. The thought that his wife had witnessed him that way crimsoned his already red face.

God, this is all my fault, he moaned to himself. But, if that's what it took to awaken her, he thought suddenly excited, then it was worth it! His tired cock leapt into half erection, exhilarated by this new thought, glad to be free of the pall of guilt that had been hanging over it. If that's the case, his thoughts ran on happily then everything will be alright with us again!

His cock jerking out convulsively, Sid eyed the writhing couple on the bed, listening as his wife's moans of pleasure increased in intensity. He could see her firm, curvaceous buttock cheeks fattened out against the bed, cruelly spreading from the strain of coaxing the man's oversized cock further and deeper into her. Sid's eyes seemed mesmerically fixed on her tight, grinding little ass and unconsciously, he began to stroke his long thick penis, running his tongue over his lips, all earlier feelings of tiredness and satiation forgotten.

The blood in his big prick was pounding painfully and like a man in a trance, he dashed into the bedroom, screaming in a crazed voice:

"Wait for me, Sybil... wait for me!!"

The sisters gasped and avidly turned their eyes on the depraved sight, anxious not to miss a second of what was to come.

Great waves of heat were crashing in Sybil, sending out ripples of pleasure to her every nerve ending, and she felt the moment of her imminent release nearing. Just as she was drifting off into her euphoric bliss, her husband's bellowing voice shattered her reverie.

"Wait for me, Sybil... wait for me!"

She struggled to raise her head and realized that Mr. Hansen was moving from between her legs.

"Oh, please, God," she sobbed silently, "what am I going to do?"

Then she felt herself being turned, and Hansen was slipping beside her.

Shaking with fear, she found herself straddling and lying on top of her Scandinavian lover, his hard rod resuming its skewering up into her. She turned her head and saw out of the corner of her eye, her husband Sid standing behind her, his large, blood filled penis held out lewdly in front of him. Then he yanked savagely at her hair, turning her face away again, so that she was left staring down Hansen's contorted, jowled face.

Sid observed the cowering figure of his wife atop the body of the man who was still pumping into her, his hips raising up off the ground and his shoulders pushing back against the floor. Sid was gaping as he drew aside the soft white mounds of his wife's quivering ass. Sybil moaned piteously and tried desperately to clench them together again, but Sid dug his talon strong hands into the soft flesh and she knew it was useless to struggle. She relaxed her trembling backside and he spread the soft yielding crevice wide apart.

Sybil heard him suck in his breath as the dark puckered ring of her anus came into his greedy view. He could see it throbbing gently, the crinkled flesh drawing the soft, whiter flesh in as it contracted. He pushed his hand down, quivering with excitement and thrust experimentally at it with his finger. Sybil gasped and began a furious wriggling as she felt the probing digit against the soft sensitive skin. What was he going to do to her? her mind screamed. But, oddly, her struggling only served to increase the satisfaction she was getting from Mr. Hansen's intense screwing of her cunt from below, and involuntarily, she moaned aloud, her cries unmistakable mewls of pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.