Three-Way Weekend - Cover

Three-Way Weekend

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Meanwhile, Warren Craig, the Count's guest, sat in the center booth listening to the strains of rock music issuing from the empty stage. He was bored; everyone seemed to have disappeared to somewhere or another.

Idly, he switched on the television set above his head. When the picture came into focus, he was no longer bored. The picture showed the interior of a bedroom, with a couple rutting in the middle of a large bed. As he reached up to adjust the color he discovered that the room was decorated only in one color--green. He stared intently at the couple, trying to make out their faces. Ah, now he had it. It was a young man he hadn't met and the rich heiress he had met earlier, fucking wildly, oblivious that anyone was watching them.

Curiously, he pressed one of the set's colored buttons and watched the set change channels. What was there? The room was the same, just a different decorative color--yellow. And here too, was a couple rutting wildly. He studied their faces. It was Benito and his rich widow. He pushed the orange button. Ah, this was even better. His friend the Count was stretched full length on the bed with one of the young girls--the dark-haired one-- straddling his loins while another one of the even younger nymphets eagerly straddled his face, fucking her little cunt against his mouth as though she had been doing it all her life. Hmmmmmm. If only the FCC could see this! He pushed the violet button. Ah, Marceau. Now this looks interesting. On the bed was the giggling redhead with her head buried in the loins of another of the young girls, who was equally enthralled with the private parts of the redhead, oblivious to Marceau who was using a big black whip on the 14 year-old blonde girl who had appeared on the stage. He tried to watch the girls on the bed but with Marceau's bare-assed antics, getting between the bed and camera, he couldn't see a damned thing.

So, he pressed the last button--the blue one!

Ah, ha, Carlo! And behind him, the big black drummer and the midget, Trembles, Marceau's chauffeur. But who was the blonde on the bed finger-fucking herself. He squinted to get a better look. My God! It's Elaine! Elaine! My wife... ex-wife. What... what in the hell is she doing here? And like that!

Without bothering to turn off the set, Warren left the booth and hurried toward the corridor...


"You wanted more prick! Well here it is!" Carlo said harshly to the writhing figure on the bed. "Look at it!" he commanded.

Elaine's eyes fluttered open, but her fingers continued slamming in and out of her cock-starved vagina. What she saw made her recoil in sheer astonishment--and her fingers stop. Nick stood alongside the bed, his huge black penis as thick as her wrist, long and throbbing, rising up in ebony hardness like a jerking tower from between his legs. Holding his rigid shaft proudly, Nick edged onto the bed, then reached down with his other hand to draw back the foreskin in a teasing motion that brought a smile to his lips.

"You still want some prick?" Carlo taunted

Elaine's eyes were wide with fright as she stared at the inhumanely massive cock, but the drug's effect on her hungry pussy was stronger. If she didn't have a relief soon, she would go out of her mind.

"God, yes," she pleaded, not really knowing what she was saying. "Fuck me! Fuck me before I go mad."

Carlo nodded and Nick reached forward with both hands and pulled Elaine across the bed, forcing her head down between his dark thighs in a position that was uncomfortable to stand unless she moved to the floor on all fours.

"No," she cried, "put it in me!"

"Not until you suck it," Carlo commanded from behind her. "If you're a good little girl, then you can have some cock."

At this point the sex-crazed young divorcee would do anything for it. Her tongue darted out automatically, the tip coming into wet warm contact with shining head of his cock. She circled her pink fleshy tongue around the smooth, rubbery black flesh as he groaned and twisted above her. Her hands dropped to the base of the huge erected prick and she cupped his smooth, heavy testicles with one of them, grazing her dainty tapered nails tantalizingly over the hairy flesh. The other hand she placed at the thick base of his penis where it soared from the crinkly black pubic hair covering his lower stomach. She squeezed it, her fingers barely able to fully encircle the huge girth, and pulled up and then down hard, skinning back the foreskin until the large gleaming head stood alone and naked against the softness of her wetly parted lips. She began planting moist warm kisses around it, beginning at the tip and tracing a path down the full length of it to the bottom and then moistly back up to the tip again.

But the huge Negro could wait no longer. With a gurgle deep in his throat, he reached down to lock his hands behind her head and thrust his loins up with the strength of a bull, and the broad, thick black cock crushed through her soft moist lips into the warm wet cavern of her mouth. She could feel the hugeness of it slithering up the length of her tongue and stuffing her mouth completely with its thick fleshy hardness. He began a slow, lascivious rhythmic undulation of his hips up into her lust- contorted face.

Just then, out of nowhere, she heard another voice. "Shall I start now, Carlo?"

"Yes, start, start!" Carlo barked.

"Whmmmmmm, whmmmmmmmt," Elaine struggled to ask, attempting to form a question around the cock in her mouth. God, what else? she wondered hysterically, trying to imagine what the unknown man was about to do with Carlo's consent.

"This charming young girl wants it, don't you, Elaine? You want the special treatment? Right?"

"Mmmmmmmm, nommmmmmmm," she protested. She did not even know why or what she was afraid of.

Carlo grinned as he watched the midget hurry to the bed and grab the cheeks of her nakedly writhing ass presented up to him.

They were all so engrossed in this new debasement that they did not hear the door silently open and then shut. Nor did they see the man who stood in the shadows watching the merciless despoiling of his ex-wife.

"Now," Carlo hissed as the midget parted Elaine's quivering legs and pushed his short blunted penis into the defenselessly upthrust crevice of her buttocks.

The drugged young divorcee mumbled in protest as she felt her anus being stretched, the walls of her narrow anal passage popping open from the harsh outward pull of her ass-cheeks.

"Here it goes..." Trembles said, growing excited as he pushed his impatiently throbbing shaft forward and pressured the giant tip into the opening of Elaine's cruelly stretched ass. They were sadistically abusing the girl and she was poised in hopeless dejection, on all fours like a dog, the hands holding her so strong that she could not escape. Waves of shame and humiliation washed over her in an evil tide of defilement. She was glad now for the drugged drinks she had had earlier or she could never have stood being sandwiched in this lewd position between them with the depraved black man and the unknown man free to do as they wished. She could not see who was entering her from behind but felt his pressure and grunted with pain even greater than before when his thickness pushed further into her. She wanted to lift her mouth and scream for them to stop, tears running freely down her cheeks as the shaft penetrated another torturing inch and then another. It was hideous and she felt her buttocks being swept wider as the instrument bored forward into the tightly clenched canal of her ass. Her pussy was aflame. Her arms were trembling and her back ached from the inhuman position she was in. She could only mumble.

"Put it in deeper... Give her the ass-fucking she deserves," Carlo urged the midget.

The agony increased as he rammed forward still further, and she felt as if her tender body would split all the way up to her swinging breasts.

Suddenly, without warning, the implacable desire inside her cunt became a rabid torrent once more, and she began to roll her buttocks high up behind her, clasping desperately with her cunt muscles at the hotly pulsing penis burrowing into her anal passage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.