Three-Way Weekend - Cover

Three-Way Weekend

 

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

As shocked and excited as Elaine had been at the lewd display of wanton lust in the amphitheater, now the cool air of the corridor heightened her senses and made her want to cling to Carlo. He was really a true friend, she thought to herself, and certainly she could not blame him for having become aroused and touching her during the strange lewd performance. After all, she had herself--more than she cared to remember. In fact, to be perfectly honest, the fires of passion were still smoldering inside her, and she could feel the warm moisture down between her thighs where it flowed from her wetly excited pussy. Just walking and the resultant rubbing together of her vaginal lips was heightening the embers of desire and sending sharp tingling waves of building pleasure spreading out in all directions from her clitoris. Even the light shiftings of her dress across her breast as she walked were sparking her already painfully hard nipples to greater heights of sensation.

Carlo was leading her along the corridor and when he came to the first painting, he stopped. Elaine was flabbergasted as she stepped forward to see the art exhibit. Nearly the entire wall was covered with the lewdest sexual acts imaginable! It was a huge orgy scene, done so realistically that the tangled mass of bodies and limbs seemed to be alive. There must have been nearly a hundred figures in it, some in pairs, others in groups of three or four, and even five. Elaine was so shocked by the orgy scene that she failed to protest when Carlo led her across the corridor and into a room. She was even more surprised when she stepped through the door and saw the entirely mirrored room with its blue rug and huge, round, blue bed.

Suddenly, Elaine gripped Carlo's shoulder for support as tide after tide of strong, mind-reeling desire rose in her, dizzying and confusing her. Surely it could not still be the effects of having watched the wanton performance, she thought, casting about frantically for an explanation of the erotic feelings inflaming her entire body. Even at this moment she could not remember the young girl's face or much of anything else. Only the thought of finding some sort of relief for the inferno inside her... one that had come out of nowhere... occupied her mind.

"How do you feel now?" Carlo asked tentatively.

"I feel... sort of funny... strange," she muttered.

"Yes, I know," he said and smiled mysteriously, staring into the gorgeous blonde's glassy eyes with leering impertinence. She did not understand the meaning implied by the expression on his face and could only concentrate on the fire now raging out of control in her loins, making her breasts tingle, her flat white stomach contract, her breath rise and fall heavily.

"Are you ready?" he asked harshly, still staring at her, the lights in his eyes almost blinding her with their piercing brightness.

"Ready for what?"

"Listen, Elaine, don't fool yourself. I know what you're feeling now," he growled, suddenly changing from the gentle, understanding man she had known earlier into a snarling, gruff stranger Title the manner of a wounded bear. She suddenly began to suspect his meaning and a feeling of complete helplessness came over her... There must have been something in the rum drink... That was it!... That was what had made her feel so... so strange... It wasn't just the intoxication from the rum... It was something else... Oh... my God... it must have been that... that Bola stuff the young girl had used on the stage... Oh... no... no!!! She clenched her thighs together automatically as the memory of the young girl's wanton writhing flickered momentarily through her mind. But the pressure placed on her clitoris by the tightly-squeezed lips of her pussy only stimulated her more and she could not resist the urge to squirm restlessly.

"That's right... You've got it, baby," the Italian guide said, confirming what she realized just then. The flash of understanding that crossed her face was easy to interpret.

"Oh Carlo, Carlo, how could you!" she wailed, half-heartedly attempting to invest her tone with a note of accusation. But her own voice betrayed her and seemed to come from far away, a shaky weak sound that was not at all what she had intended. Her brain was a swamp of vagueness and lassitude, and only the sweet burning palpitations in her breasts and loins were important now. She knew she had been tricked and cruelly taken advantage of, but still nothing mattered at that moment but the sexual stirrings that were inexorably taking over her mind and body.

She could not even bring herself to object when Carlo walked over to her and, with insulting calmness, began to undo the buttons on her dress. What was worse, she really wanted him to-- she wanted to be naked and have her lust-crazed body kissed and caressed until the unwanted fires were mercifully quelled.

She gazed at the handsome young man, the torment between her shame and the drug-induced desire making her eyes fill with tears of embarrassing frustration. All her life she had been in control--at movies and even in the back seats of cars when boys had tried to take advantage of her, use her loveliness--but now she was defenseless against this near stranger and herself.

The bodice of the dress hung inside out at her waist now, and he was working frantically at the zipper at the back of her dress. When the stubborn mechanism finally came free, he slowly pulled the zipper tab down her back and reached up with both hands to hook his fingers inside the waist-band of the garment. He drew down the dress with infuriating boldness, pulling it to her knees to reveal the lush white Mesh of her firm thighs and hips. Quickly then, he removed her brassiere and panties--the last remnants covering her nakedness.

He was on his knees now kneeling on the floor before her, and she could do nothing but stand there, completely naked, as he stared eagerly at her magnificently formed, youthful breasts and then down at the soft warm flesh of her wetly quivering pussy.

She flinched and uttered a shrill cry when with a surprisingly gentle touch, he moved forward and placed his thumbs on the lips of her heated vagina, slowly spreading them open and allowing the cool air to play on the moistly sensitive flesh that was revealed. He peered greedily at the delicious, glistening coral tissue he had laid open to him. Two tiny sparkling droplets of moisture rested on the fragile, pink petals that peeked out at him, while the erect pea-shaped little clitoris pulsed before his eyes.

The passion-producing substance he had given her was driving her nearly insane and, despite her sense of humiliation and the fact that she knew that this was wrong, she relished his shameless caresses and hoped that the moment would never end.

Elaine felt the hot wisps of his breath graze her raw, secret flesh and she murmured unintelligibly as suddenly she felt his long red tongue flick out and lick wetly up through her parted cunt, his moisture mingling with her own... My God, she thought to herself, this was purest heaven!

Then Carlo fastened his lips around her throbbing clitoris, licking and sucking, and she began to involuntarily wiggle and squirm her hips in half circles, all the while pushing her groin against his face. The entire length of her vaginal aperture was flowering open to him and there was a perfumed musk of female sexual juices on his tongue. She gave off the tangy exciting aroma of young womanhood, and the satin skin of her thighs clasping his face in a gentle embrace was like sweet-smelling velour. He felt her hands on his head, pulling his mouth into the parted pubic hair with the strength of a tigress. When he responded and moved forward on his knees a little more, pushing his weight against her, she lost her balance and staggered backward a few steps until the edge of the bed caught her behind her knees and she fell nakedly flat on the blue satin spread with a groan of passion and surprise.

He rose, then, and quickly removed his clothing and hastily tossed the wadded-up garments in a heap on the floor. Hearing the rustling sound, Elaine opened her eyes and saw dimly that he was thoroughly naked, his muscular male body presented like a god's for her appraisal. With a shudder of disbelief, she let her gaze fall to his train loins and saw his thick, pulsing penis jutting out like a tree trunk from between his legs. Gasping, she stared in open hunger at the heavily-corded shaft rising with the ominous aspect of a totem-pole above the hairy balls below. The broad hard head flexed and spread even more as she watched. She cringed inwardly, thinking that no woman could possibly take something that monstrous inside her body... She would be split asunder, torn, forever ruined and of no use to any other man, husband or lover.

"Well now, Elaine, what do you think of that? Have you ever seen a prick this big before?" Carlo asked crudely, his lips curled back in a teasing smile as he took the massive cudgel in both hands and waved it obscenely at her.

Elaine lay frozen under the appalling crudity of his obscene words. And yet their very lewdness excited her more and more, so that she was at a loss to understand her own reactions to what was occurring. She could feel the increasing moisture soaking her cock-hungry vagina and crossed her legs to press them closely together, trying to ease the burning sensation that was churning so madly in the pit of her stomach. Carlo's fervent licking and sucking of her vagina had turned her entire body into a tense bundle of raw nerve ends that she was powerless to control. She continued to stare at his massively pulsating penis as it grew even larger, soaking up more blood and standing out farther, a bone-stiff pole that was an inflamed pink right up to the collar of skin under the head. The head itself was purplish, larger in diameter than the long base, like a knuckle-less fist at the end of an upraised arm. There was still a vicious smile on his face as he stood there holding his semen-oozing tool, pointing it at her insultingly and enjoying the obvious effect it was having on her.

"Goddamnit, answer me?" he barked. "How do you like my prick? Now wouldn't you like me to slide it up between your legs? Now!"

"I-I don't know... It... it's so big," Elaine stammered, hating herself for not obeying her instinct to rise and flee from the room, to run away from him and the certainty of what was soon to happen. But the potent aphrodisiac he had given her, plus everything else that had happened so far that evening to stimulate her rendered her incapable of moving or wanting anything at all but what was surely in store for her if she remained there on the bed. Then, as though he had heard her thoughts, he stepped proudly up to the bed and sat down beside her, reaching over with both hands to seize her breasts and squeeze them together like huge straining grapefruits. She could feel small pin pricks of delicious feeling racing through the tips of them as he rolled the light brown hardening nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The heat of his eager breath rushed at her as he turned his head toward her and locked his mouth firmly on hers. She tried to turn away, reflexively, not wanting to succumb, to make a last futile stand against the impending surrender of her honor, but the pressure of his strong male grip was altogether too much for her in her present state of mind. Nothing mattered but her glorious, mind-leveling feelings and she lad forgotten about being a proper young lady, about everything... except the sheer joy of having this splendid male body, lusting for her tingling female flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.