Three-Way Weekend - Cover

Three-Way Weekend

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Novel-Pocketbook  

Elaine had slept, her only movement the deep, steady rise and fall of her breasts, until, mid-afternoon, she had slowly opened her eyes and lay staring, wide awake, without moving. She stayed that way for a long time, looking up at the ceiling without moving or blinking, seemingly staring inward rather than outward.

After lying still for a long time, she slowly looked around, accepting the reality of being in her hotel room. It was raining and she saw through the window that the light outside had a blue smokey hue. Her mind cleared slowly, emptying itself of sleep, as little vague thoughts of the night before darted like tiny ants across the landscape of her consciousness. As her memories came into perspective, she was rocked with the horror of what had happened... of what she had allowed to happen, without real resistance or much effort to preserve her natural dignity. She had allowed herself to be fucked silly--and by someone she hardly knew! She had actually begged to be fucked and have Nino, a virtual stranger, squirt his hot male sperm into her! It was disgusting! Yet. even now in retrospect, the memory stimulated her. There was no sense trying to fool herself, for she also knew that her life would never be whole again unless she could live through and enjoy her senses as she had with Nino. She felt more than ever aware of herself, of her body, her spirit, the pulse of her very life-blood. They had made love--yes, fucked!--like two common animals carried along by the fine high heat of their nerves and body rhythms, joining in a way she had never known was possible. She tried to fit the events of last night into the whole scheme of her life up till then. It was impossible and she felt the wave of excitement that was building within her at just the thought of what they had done--an exciting light-lingered quivering between her thighs as she remembered her seemingly endless climaxes under Nino's relentless tongue and driving loins. It was then that she decided she'd better get up before she allowed her body to become aroused again.

Languidly, the sensually naked blonde crossed the room to the closet and withdrew a long, flowing robe and slipped it on. She paused to brush her hair and saw that even the dim light made the thin fabric almost transparent, and she seemed even taller and more beautiful than usual. She decided that her sexual encounter of last night must have agreed with her for her skin was milky white, clear and sensuously soft-looking, and her cheeks were slightly rosy, even though she had just risen from bed. Bed! Last night! Nino! Just the recollection of the darkly handsome Italian boy sent a little thrill of pleasure through her, making her nipples harden and tingle. Nino! His muscled suntanned body. His animal lust. His... his penis, so hot, so hard, so wonderful! He had driven her almost mad with desire! But no, she had already decided that she was not going to think about him... for a while anyway.

She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Maybe it would help. She'd taken one this morning after he had brought her home, but that had been for a different reason. Her body had been covered with the dried remnants of their orgasms from last night and from the one she had reached shortly before he had brought her to the hotel room. God! I've got to stop this, she thought and stepped into the shower. She let the spray cascade down her back and over her body, gradually decreasing the amount of warm water, until, ten minutes later, she stepped out, shivering. After drying and slipping back into her robe, she padded back into the bedroom, fixed herself a cup of instant coffee, and sat down on the couch to wait for Nino's call...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.